AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-22, 14:59   Link #18781
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBrotha View Post
Someone correct me if i'm talking complete rubbish, but i remember seeing (either in the manga or the anime) that ancient belka was destroyed in some war where they used conventional weapons to their utmost potential (i remember seeing missiles launching from silos), which resulted in the destruction of ancient belka, and the ban on conventional weapons so that their fall wouldn't be repeated.
Well, while big wars with conventional weapons were the cause of the bans, there is no mention of Ancient Belka being involved in what would be the 'final war' plus, with the Cradle gone from all knowledge, its highly unlikely that it was involved in the last war (or any recently recorded war for that matter) which means that Ancient Belka had fallen long before that.
Old 2008-01-22, 15:01   Link #18782
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
EDIT: Just as we were getting comfortable with the crack fort each of us may be building, from DestinyS to Rebuilt, Tsuzuki may really have decided to strike Forth.

"Every body now. On 2. 1, 2..."

"H0LY 5HYT"

Looks like its time to organize another round of hop-skotch. I'd say Tsuzuki'd do something similar to whatever I had planned for the MageWarrior series and screw it up like StrikerS.
W...what. Strike... Forth?
Either this will be awesome (and take place before MC0083 *prayer*) or this will totally eat all of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Reliability notwithstanding, here's selkirk's trans of the memo...

Regardless, it'll be good for something to talk about. Sounds very fanficcy though... MOAR characters...
Jesus, more? This cast is quickly reaching SRW levels.

Quote:
I must admit "strike Forth" sounds quite like a title that they'd do, but that's just me. What my primary concern (and objection) is of a "NO, YOU GUYS SCREWED STRIKERS, SO DON'T KILL THE FRANCHISE BEYOND THE DAMAGE ALREADY DONE!!!" kinda mood.

For me, I'm not so concerned about timelines -I have too many, killing some off might do me good -, but it does slow things down for the Kerokanon. Nonetheless, I'll just switch back to the main timeline, progress from there via Ion-Canon Hopskotch, then switch back to Kerokanon end of next year.
The Kerokanon is what I'm basing my story on, so it'll most-likely mess stuff up XD.

Quote:
RE Unwanted Sequel: I wished they'd take a leaf from Gundam and get both action and plot mostly right, while making it a 50 epi blockbuster because they can, should and must have to do the Nanohaverse right.
I don't think 7arcs has that kind of budget .
Now if they collaborated with KyoAni or Gainax

Quote:
Now I've no idea what's going on...
USMC. TSAB-ized.

Quote:
Amano Asuka sounds like Amuro + Asuka's lovechild. >_>

And Hotuko Kusanagi, a Modern Belka Sentokijin? Did I just hear MAKOTO Kusanagi?! Or let me guess... SOMEBODY at 7Arcs after reading this thread all StrikerS decided to let us have a clear signal for once, and made the Nighty Jail+Tre offspring become reality.

Yeap, definitely fanficcy... And yes MOAR characters. Let's play with them! :3
...ohhhhh lawd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Anyway, Strike Forth does honestly, reek of fanficism. Besides, Hokuto Kusanagi? Wouldn't that risk being sued by Sunrise? Next thing you know, his... I mean, her device is called Knight Ogre or Viper Whip.
Given the direction this seems to be going, I'm almost expecting half-assed rewrites of other mecha characters.
Old 2008-01-22, 15:38   Link #18783
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Snake Pleskin?

"The name's PLISSKIN."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Yes. We have. -_-
Then WHY are we doing it again...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Nonsense, they're all great like that
Still, Nunnally??

Come ON!

Lulu can't even use the "imouto-not-related-by-blood" argument!

IT'S FREAKING INCEST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I'll have to double check Louize, but I'm pretty sure Liza was 16... or 17. I'll double check Liza too when I get home.
Figures...yet another example of Is That Cute Kid Yours.

Quote:
A cute, little, bouncy penguin-like demon with the personality of a Haro from the Netherworld of Disgaea.
"HARO! HARO! I will not accept that!"

Quote:
EDIT: Just as we were getting comfortable with the crack fort each of us may be building, from DestinyS to Rebuilt, Tsuzuki may really have decided to strike Forth.

"Every body now. On 2. 1, 2..."

"H0LY 5HYT"

Looks like its time to organize another round of hop-skotch. I'd say Tsuzuki'd do something similar to whatever I had planned for the MageWarrior series and screw it up like StrikerS.

BUT let's see if der Kleriker continues to prove why "I Am Legend" in surviving the next onslaught.
DAMMIT!

Why? WHY??

Can't they just leave well enough alone?

If there IS a 4th series, I hope 1 of 3 things...

1: Sidestory in the Nanohaverse, which focuses on new characters, with Nanoha in the background...kinda like Angel Links in the Outlaw Star universe...

2: Return to the Basics. The three Aces, the Wolkies, and a few other characters.

3: A story from the years between the Book of Darkness showdown and the beginning of the Jail Scaglietti Case... THAT would be awesome!

Quote:
I'm not in the mood to join in on the fun right now. Anyhow, it seems to imply even more new chars. Here's to hoping that some justice is done to the series unlike StrikerS. Oh, and I want to see them doing something about Hayate's case. (Damn them all to hell if they don't!) GenerationS will be officially AU if this goes out. And I don't care, I'm still continuing it. Of course, I'll do something about canon insertions, nonetheless.
It's a shame, but yeah...if GenerationS has to go AU, then WizardS will have to go AU as well, since it'll be featuring Grandis...

Quote:
Regardless, it'll be good for something to talk about. Sounds very fanficcy though... MOAR characters...
MORE?!

They ALREADY had problems with all the characters in StrikerS, and they WANT MORE?!

There goes idea #2...

Nanoha = Major & reassembly of MD6?

There goes idea #3...

Quote:
I must admit "strike Forth" sounds quite like a title that they'd do, but that's just me. What my primary concern (and objection) is of a "NO, YOU GUYS SCREWED STRIKERS, SO DON'T KILL THE FRANCHISE BEYOND THE DAMAGE ALREADY DONE!!!" kinda mood.
All I can say is this - IF they make a 4th season, then 1 of 2 things will happen:

1) They'll learn from StrikerS, and make Nanoha a near-EPIC piece of anime.

2) They WON'T learn from StrikerS, and Nanoha will be the next Inuyasha.

Quote:
And Hotuko Kusanagi, a Modern Belka Sentokijin? Did I just hear MAKOTO Kusanagi?! Or let me guess... SOMEBODY at 7Arcs after reading this thread all StrikerS decided to let us have a clear signal for once, and made the Nighty Jail+Tre offspring become reality.
It's MOTOKO, you nimrod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Commercialized artwork does tend to stray away from characterization to sell, main reason the lack of it among my collection.

Even Nunnally from Nightmare of Nunnally doesn't begin to match the creepier CG stuff floating out there.
This IS true...
Old 2008-01-22, 16:15   Link #18784
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Still, Nunnally??

Come ON!

IT'S FREAKING INCEST!
And your point is...?

Quote:
Figures...yet another example of Is That Cute Kid Yours.
Yup, doesn't lessen the humor, though. Especially since Mamet really becomes their 'daughter.'

Quote:
DAMMIT!

Why? WHY??

Can't they just leave well enough alone?

Spoiler for rant:
Oh hush, its not even official, and the so-called news is way to fanficy to be official.
Old 2008-01-22, 16:34   Link #18785
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Hmmm. Well, it seems like this S4 we've all joked about might actually be forthcoming, eh?

I think I'll reserve any kind of judgment until we get more info. That said, I'm not opposed to the idea, but I hope 7Arcs does it proud this time round. Guess time will tell. Now we just have to hope they don't start a round of retconning...might throw some of our timelines off.
Old 2008-01-22, 16:56   Link #18786
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
I think it would be sad if the series ended with StrikerS, it would be sadder if they make WORSE than StrikerS.
Old 2008-01-22, 18:28   Link #18787
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Then how did Lutecia's mom make it out alive? Anyway, Fate saved the day, but like the thunderbird she is, she got herself in more trouble while doing so.
I thot it's just someone got to her in time... After all, labs ARE supposed to explode when the mad doc is defeated ne?

Holy crap look at how many more characters can there BE now?! I'd hate having to manage a really big family rivalling Negi's harem...

EDIT: Pardon the bad pun, but I just did the Numbers...

Kha's harem family:

CC
Fate
Cinque
Sein
Otto
Nove
Dieci
Wendi
Deed
Teana
Hayate
Carim
Nanoha

OC
Sakura AKA Saber Vivio
Sak-chan
Tohkiha Ringo AKA Sophia Alexei
Chao Lingshen AKA Wang Liu Mei
Caren H. Garcia
Kia
Keroko (depends on timeline)
Mai Enna
CC
Minerva
Chachamaru
Chachazero
Trieze (I think she's one of the Cinque-gen )
Unrevealed Numbers 14-20 (apparently there was no blast to kill these unactivated Cinque-gen in canon)

That's 33 ladies folks... Negi...

"There, I come for you!"

*runs really fast from panda snipers*

Last edited by Kha; 2008-01-22 at 19:40.
Old 2008-01-22, 19:49   Link #18788
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
After many fierce battles against Laziness and Procrastination, as well as beating my head to get the scenes right, I am glad to FINALLY present to you,

A Day at the Amusement Park, a GenerationS side story
Spoiler for A Day at the Amusement Park:

Last edited by Evangelion Xgouki; 2008-01-23 at 12:16.
Old 2008-01-22, 21:52   Link #18789
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
After many fierce battles against Laziness and Procrastination, as well as beating my head to get the scenes right, I am glad to FINALLY present to you,

Nice, nice! I quite like it, and it's lol how Yuuno's declaration is interrupted by Vivio.

As for Strike Forth... and Hokuto Kusanagi, the combat cyborg, what are the odds that she'll be a Major and purple-haired?

I personally think that this is really a prank by Jap OC-ers. On the other hand.... <.<

But still! Why hasn't the Major entered Outer Cadia yet? We have a reputation to uphold!

(Also, on a side note, Moyashimon is lol due to yuri fanservice and TACHIKOMA MICROBE).

Well...here's a little piece of crack involving Lyrical Mages. Please, please, don't kill me, anyone. This is just for fun.

Spoiler for Lyrical! Magical! Crack-ical!:

Will be continued when I get back.

But I think you know Zengar's song.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-01-22, 22:07   Link #18790
arkhangelsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by selkirk View Post
Sounds fishy to me, but anyway...

Supposedly about anti-terror warfare.
New characters:
Amano Asuka - 18 years old. Special forces (army) Major. (whoa rank inflation )
Indeed. It is barf-inducing when you realize that it is probably not Special Forces (a mistake, to be fair, that Saburo Sakai the Ace Pilot made too), but Special Duty. Taking the historical meaning (WWII Japan) It means Amano was supposed to have started as enlisted, climbed about 9 ranks to heisocho (or ~5 ranks socho in MGLN), and then finally she becomes a Special Duty Lieutenant, after which she climbs up to Special Forces Major.

And she holds two qualifications? Air AA and Land A+? Is it like she went to A+ before deciding to go air, or what?

I also saw "excellent soldier". And "likes power".

And why are they using kanji for the names. I know a disgustingly large amount of Japanese had somehow been sucked onto Midchildra (why not Chinese, Russians, Germans, French, Italians, Americans, Saudi, Iraqi, Iranian, Somalians...), but they should have naturalized by now!

Quote:
Hokuto Kusanagi - 16 years old. Army Captain. Humaritt (Combat Cyborg). Modern Belka. The daughter of the Kusanagi couple in the Dominators, her upbringing was complicated.
What? I can't even read the characters "16" on that sheet:
http://www.akibablog.net/archives/im...01-21-406.html

Oh, so the Dominators are a family business.

Quote:
New unit called the Dominators. A lot of choice words are just in the greyed out areas, and I don't want to try and identify blobs. Anyway, it's where Asuka et al are. They go up against Nanoha, and Hayate, predicting the political fallout, reassembles the old Riot 6 members in secret.
What is important is the plot. After the Scarlietti farce (considered equal to 9-11), the Midchildran public decides to get serious about Homeland Security. So they create this new security organization (note that they are going for Army ranks rather than SDF style ranks) called the "Dominators", with each world donating forces. The Ground Forces is placed under its control and even TSAB HQ is in danger of suffering same.

This organization is given wide powers over the people. Hayate, fearing the abuse of power in this new organization, assembles the old members of RF6.

Within that organization, there's an elite unit known as the Knight (Night?) Riders, some of whose members have a fierce rivalry towards the aces.

Whatever comes out of this story in terms of plot and characterization, I can already see tactics getting a kick in the teeth... at least some of the following will happen:
1) They will screw up the tactics for this new organization as well, making it as dumb as the TSAB, thus making us wonder why they bothered making a new one.
2) They will confuse cruelty and un-necessary ruthlessness with tactics.
3) They will actually improve enough not to fail miserably in the tactics department. Unfortunately, our heroines are not in that unit, and the general thrust of this new unit makes it too good a target not to attack. Thus, they will fail miserably at some point or another. This is not a problem - even the best forces fail from time to time, but that's when our tactically inept heroes take over and win by brute force and/or befriending speeches, making a joke out of tactics.

I am already shaking with dread and disgust. Chances of a good result is almost zero in this setup. Someone help me to the washroom. I feel the vomit coming on...

Oh yeah, if anyone wants to continue this in Generic Discussion or someplace other than here...
Old 2008-01-22, 22:59   Link #18791
Jimmy C

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroko View Post
Well, while big wars with conventional weapons were the cause of the bans, there is no mention of Ancient Belka being involved in what would be the 'final war' plus, with the Cradle gone from all knowledge, its highly unlikely that it was involved in the last war (or any recently recorded war for that matter) which means that Ancient Belka had fallen long before that.
Keroko, I'm not sure if you still remember what I wrote over 2 months ago about this. You might be interested, so here it is again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kha View Post
I agree with your other points, but this is kinda hard to believe. 1 ship cost an empire? "My kingdom for a Donkey"?
It wasn't just any ship. Consider what we know from StrikerS: It's main cannon could blow up huge chunks of Mid's capital. Once it was in position to draw magic energy from Mid's moons, it could supercharge its shields to the point of invulnerability and it can make transdimensional attacks. The Ancient Belka Empire could dominate the whole planet with just that ship.
Without it, everyone they were... not so nice to would smell blood in the water. Rival nations (like Mid) would take advantage of the sudden weakness to make inroads on Belkan territory, annexed and conquered provinces would similarly revolt. We don't know how big a military the Belkan Empire had excluding the the Cradle, but chances are it wasn't enough to hold off all these threats.
Quote:
but was the 'conflict' with the Mid-Childans ever mentioned? And if so, just what level?
In Ep14, Fate's history lesson mentions that Ancient Belka and Midchilda used physical weapons up to 150 years ago. Why mention those two specifically? The implication is that they were the biggest powers on the planet at the time. How can we tell the conflict was between Midchilda and Belka? Because the planet is currently named Midchilda and Belka exists only as a Self Administered Reigon. It is no longer an independant entity. Implication: Midchildans crushed the Belkans after they lost the Cradle. That war ended 150 years ago, it had to be major, perhaps even apocolyptic. It needed to be so horrifiying that people were willing to listen when the TSAB's founders told them to give up physical weapons and use only magical ones instead.
Ancient Belka can't have gracefully declined between the loss of the Cradle and the founding of the TSAB. If it did, it would have junior partner status in the Bureau next to Midchilda (if not equal partner) and not have the SAR label stuck on its territory now.
Also, Sound Stage 3 confirmed that the Cradle was said to have disappeared 300 years ago. It was probably the begining of the end for the Belka Empire.
Old 2008-01-22, 23:20   Link #18792
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

Aw, that's so sweet... Vivio's really has that effect on ppl, as I quote.

The classic silent sentinel... It's like a more mature and open "Syaoran" type. It's rather refreshing to read. Throw it into the FF thread as well, let them enjoy it too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
As for Strike Forth... and Hokuto Kusanagi, the combat cyborg, what are the odds that she'll be a Major and purple-haired?

I personally think that this is really a prank by Jap OC-ers. On the other hand.... <.<

But still! Why hasn't the Major entered Outer Cadia yet? We have a reputation to uphold!

(Also, on a side note, Moyashimon is lol due to yuri fanservice and TACHIKOMA MICROBE).
Well we already have. More like we were supposed to have, if Tre wasn't incarcerated. Nighty created 3 OCs based on Jail's pledge that every Number bore his seed. And it is very believable that the Tre v2 would've been Mokoto.

Of course, canon-wise nothing came of it...

On my side, the Celestial Being's Linda Clones employ a battle program called the Kusanagi Ghost. A copy of that little fragment that she downloaded into a gynoid in GitS2: Innocence.

Quote:
Well...here's a little piece of crack involving Lyrical Mages. Please, please, don't kill me, anyone. This is just for fun.

Now this is really a muscially induced hotblooded mess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhangelsk View Post
And she holds two qualifications? Air AA and Land A+? Is it like she went to A+ before deciding to go air, or what?

I also saw "excellent soldier". And "likes power".

And why are they using kanji for the names. I know a disgustingly large amount of Japanese had somehow been sucked onto Midchildra (why not Chinese, Russians, Germans, French, Italians, Americans, Saudi, Iraqi, Iranian, Somalians...), but they should have naturalized by now!
Ginga and Subaru's names were written in hirigana not kanji I think, and if that's an evidence of being naturalized, I guess this goes to show that this is even more so nothing than a piece of crack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhangelsk View Post
What is important is the plot. After the Scarlietti farce (considered equal to 9-11), the Midchildran public decides to get serious about Homeland Security. So they create this new security organization (note that they are going for Army ranks rather than SDF style ranks) called the "Dominators", with each world donating forces. The Ground Forces is placed under its control and even TSAB HQ is in danger of suffering same.

This organization is given wide powers over the people. Hayate, fearing the abuse of power in this new organization, assembles the old members of RF6.

Within that organization, there's an elite unit known as the Knight (Night?) Riders, some of whose members have a fierce rivalry towards the aces.

Whatever comes out of this story in terms of plot and characterization, I can already see tactics getting a kick in the teeth... at least some of the following will happen:
1) They will screw up the tactics for this new organization as well, making it as dumb as the TSAB, thus making us wonder why they bothered making a new one.
2) They will confuse cruelty and un-necessary ruthlessness with tactics.
3) They will actually improve enough not to fail miserably in the tactics department. Unfortunately, our heroines are not in that unit, and the general thrust of this new unit makes it too good a target not to attack. Thus, they will fail miserably at some point or another. This is not a problem - even the best forces fail from time to time, but that's when our tactically inept heroes take over and win by brute force and/or befriending speeches, making a joke out of tactics.

I am already shaking with dread and disgust. Chances of a good result is almost zero in this setup. Someone help me to the washroom. I feel the vomit coming on...

Oh yeah, if anyone wants to continue this in Generic Discussion or someplace other than here...
... ... ... ... ... ... ...

This is not UC Gundam. But whoever these guys are, they seem to want to pull a Titans on us. Let Nanoha be placed under house arrest, so she can join the AEUG, like the White Devil before her yeah?!

I'm not so sure whether to be scared of the screwed plotlines, or the fact that this is going to turn into a SEED rip-ripoff.

I'm just glad, that we have torn this apart and discovered that it is a genuine fake.
Old 2008-01-22, 23:31   Link #18793
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
And your point is...?

[Reiji]BUT IT'S JUST WRONG! WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE SEE THAT?!?!
[/Reiji]

Quote:
Oh hush, its not even official, and the so-called news is way to fanficy to be official.

Shhh! Don't quell the panic >.>

Quote:

Still, Nunnally??

Come ON!

IT'S FREAKING INCEST!
I'm sure she meant some other forms of entertainment...

Hey, won't it be funny if second two reveals that she's not really his blood sister ? That would be SOOOOO "Days of our lives" ...

...Not that I watch it or anything.

Quote:

Well sometimes too much is no good.
Well, I didn't completely mean what I said

Quote:
Hmm. Good direction to take.
And it'll only be after awhile LONGER would I start to advertise on FF thread.

Quote:
Grey Hound.
Denied.

Quote:
Not watching any new shows yet though quite a number of promising titles this season. Still, I might this pick up since SnH was a good recommendation.
Atm, it's still the show I look forward the most every week.

Quote:
Rumors are floating around that someone very similar to C.C. will appear in CG R2. Plus the R2 artwork of her can be pretty misleading.
You mean Lelouch isn't going to do her?

Quote:
woot, backlog. Well, I just went through the gist of it, not much to comment really, but I'll get to the Chaos one along with Flame/etc soon enough.
Honto ni honto ?

P.S - I think it's a fake too. I mean, come on!
Old 2008-01-23, 00:04   Link #18794
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
...and this just came in.

Spoiler for crack:

You're kidding me right?!?!?!?!

Hayate's world just became much, much darker, when two of her closest friends turn out to be using her?

Quote:

When I get to it. :3

Anyway, Strike Forth does honestly, reek of fanficism. Besides, Hokuto Kusanagi? Wouldn't that risk being sued by Sunrise? Next thing you know, his... I mean, her device is called Knight Ogre or Viper Whip.

Well, Subaru is already part Dendoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
I recall Lowe posted the flashback of him back in the days which made him look somewhere between 10 to 15 at best, even with Chrono's growth deficiency, since I recall he looked like a younger 14 year old Chrono.
That was a screenshot I lifted from one of the A's episodes (6 or 7 IIRC), when first appears and talks to Nanoha and Fate, and how similar his situation was with Nanoha's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodius Trueheart View Post
Hah, actual dialogue now. I probably won't start posting all the profiles till the story gets moving, though I'm wondering if I should start with the Ramiro Incident referred to in the text.

Spoiler for Sib:
Yep, Jail is really popular with these kinds of people isn't he? At the least, I'm not getting villainous vibes out of them just yet

Quote:

Only one word to describe this piece:

[Akari] SUTEKI [/Akari]

Yuuno, you'll get your chance someday!!!!

Quote:

KORE WA SAIKYO DESU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And which Zengar song? Aku Wo Tatsu Tsurugi, or Ken Kon Itteki?

Either way, this'll ROCK

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-01-23, 00:13   Link #18795
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:

MANLY HOTBLOOD!!!!! SHOUNIN DA!!!!!!

Smith, Wesson, I thought you'd be interested to know Akira up close and personal.

*runs from Mai*

============================

Quote:

Oh, my. This is so sweet I immediately suffered from cuteness diabetes. indeed, it was a story worth telling.

Don't worry, Yuuno! You can do it!
Old 2008-01-23, 00:50   Link #18796
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

You're kidding me right?!?!?!?!

Hayate's world just became much, much darker, when two of her closest friends turn out to be using her?
Let's throw her first crush Kha into the mix... Maybe in that timeline, Nanoha is dead and Kha is an agent for Jail as an SRW.

I think I hear Aaron whimper.
Old 2008-01-23, 01:05   Link #18797
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
Let's throw her first crush Kha into the mix... Maybe in that timeline, Nanoha is dead and Kha is an agent for Jail as an SRW.

And a whole lot of other people flinching...
...what next? wolkenritter having reinforce I stashed away somewhere in secret, and they're helping acous and carim? will the crack ever end?
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...
Old 2008-01-23, 01:08   Link #18798
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Smith, Wesson, I thought you'd be interested to know Akira up close and personal.

*runs from Mai*
How "close up and personal" I wonder?

*feels a dark aura*

*runs*

Quote:

Is everybody gonna be turning against Hayate now?

And yes, Aaron's not gonna like this

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-01-23, 01:11   Link #18799
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Wait, since when are we trying to give Hayate the Higurashi Delusional-Paranoid-Distrust-Betrayal treatment?

Old 2008-01-23, 01:16   Link #18800
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Wait, since when are we trying to give Hayate the Higurashi Delusional-Paranoid-Distrust-Betrayal treatment?
The point would be to make every single one of those true, instead of being a figment of her imagination as in higurashi...
...because her going on a rampage to kill her friends in delusional rage, although epic, would be a really short story.

Edit: Though, her going on a rampage to kill those who betrayed her in manic rage, although even more epic, would still be rather short...
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...
Closed Thread