Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-02-20, 00:16   Link #21
soraryu

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
Sanji should have the same bounty as Zoro, even tho sanji's weaker. They are "rivals" after all. It seems the story is long going, so im sure the crew will each eventually get higher bounties. I mean can u imagine the fear and excitement Ussop and Chopper will get with a bounty of say... 40 mil?
"HAHA im strong!.... oi oi! doesnt this mean the marine will be after me too!?!?!"

if you ask me, Nami should have a bounty near 50 mil and up. Without her, the crew poses no threat at all really. I mean think about it, does Osama threat the US with his own guns and muscle?
I agree that Sanji should have a bounty. I think that Sanji should have a bounty of 56 to 59 millions (Sanji should be able to defeat Bellamy, looking at the ordeals that he went thru in Skypiea).

As for Nami-wise, if she gets a bounty, it should be in the range of 50 to 55 millions. She is obviously weaker than Luffy, Robin, Zoro, Sanji but she is able to spring surprises (when her survival instincts takes over). (Just imagine Nami being able to conduct (Ener's style) Lightning attacks) !

Usopp will have a bounty when he becomes an ace sniper (e.g. able to hit flying objects a mile or two away).

And lastly Chopper, when Chopper manages more transformation (i.e. power-up) is when we should be able to see all of Luffy's current crew having bounties.
Old 2004-02-20, 02:20   Link #22
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by soraryu
I agree that Sanji should have a bounty. I think that Sanji should have a bounty of 56 to 59 millions (Sanji should be able to defeat Bellamy, looking at the ordeals that he went thru in Skypiea).

As for Nami-wise, if she gets a bounty, it should be in the range of 50 to 55 millions. She is obviously weaker than Luffy, Robin, Zoro, Sanji but she is able to spring surprises (when her survival instincts takes over). (Just imagine Nami being able to conduct (Ener's style) Lightning attacks) !

Usopp will have a bounty when he becomes an ace sniper (e.g. able to hit flying objects a mile or two away).

And lastly Chopper, when Chopper manages more transformation (i.e. power-up) is when we should be able to see all of Luffy's current crew having bounties.
Ussop's aiming isnt the problem.... its his strength.
Old 2004-02-20, 07:37   Link #23
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

yes i even think he is better than his Papa(Yassop(i love you) )
Old 2004-02-20, 10:19   Link #24
Sethi
StormRider

Quote:
Sanji should have the same bounty as Zoro, even tho sanji's weaker. They are "rivals" after all. It seems the story is long going, so im sure the crew will each eventually get higher bounties. I mean can u imagine the fear and excitement Ussop and Chopper will get with a bounty of say... 40 mil?
"HAHA im strong!.... oi oi! doesnt this mean the marine will be after me too!?!?!"

if you ask me, Nami should have a bounty near 50 mil and up. Without her, the crew poses no threat at all really. I mean think about it, does Osama threat the US with his own guns and muscle?
I don't think Sanji will ever have the same bounty as Zoro i think Oda made the bounty for Zoro and didn't made any for the other crew members so we could see that Zoro is the one that can be in pair with Luffy and the one that sticks out the most in the crew, because it makes little sense i mean the Marines know Zoro killed 100 Bounty hunters and defeated Mr.1 so they gave him a reward, so they should probably know Sanji defeated all the Millions in Rainbase and defeated Mr.2 and also saved his crew(including Smoker) of croc prison so it doesn't make much sense that only Zoro got a bounty on his head.
It will take some time to see the other members receive any kind of reward because Bounty's in One Piece appears to be based in the Power of the characters the Higher the bounty, the higher the power is, and Nami, Ussop and Chopper are weaker than Zoro when he joined Luffy, but i do agree that without Nami they would have been dead by now, she is one of the most important members of the crew(Not to mention the scariest even Luffy and Zoro fear her ).
Old 2004-02-21, 04:39   Link #25
soraryu

Quote:
Actually, Usopp should have a pistol ( close to mid-range) and a sniper (long range) rifle instead of relying only on his slingshot (close range and use of different projectiles).

Usopp strength is limited to anything below five kilos. This should be sufficient to carry a sniper rifle (in manga-reality) (i.e. a real-life sniper rifle can weigh less than five kilos), with spare ammo.

Spoiler:

Last edited by soraryu; 2004-02-21 at 05:04.
Old 2004-02-21, 07:13   Link #26
Nine Devil

yes later on i think ussop will get a gun or else it would really suck.
Old 2004-02-21, 10:40   Link #27
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
And the fact that he has like zero courage.
Old 2004-02-21, 11:09   Link #28
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethi
I don't think Sanji will ever have the same bounty as Zoro i think Oda made the bounty for Zoro and didn't made any for the other crew members so we could see that Zoro is the one that can be in pair with Luffy and the one that sticks out the most in the crew, because it makes little sense i mean the Marines know Zoro killed 100 Bounty hunters and defeated Mr.1 so they gave him a reward, so they should probably know Sanji defeated all the Millions in Rainbase and defeated Mr.2 and also saved his crew(including Smoker) of croc prison so it doesn't make much sense that only Zoro got a bounty on his head.
It will take some time to see the other members receive any kind of reward because Bounty's in One Piece appears to be based in the Power of the characters the Higher the bounty, the higher the power is, and Nami, Ussop and Chopper are weaker than Zoro when he joined Luffy, but i do agree that without Nami they would have been dead by now, she is one of the most important members of the crew(Not to mention the scariest even Luffy and Zoro fear her ).
But Sanji do have a bounty! It's B$15 milion. You can see it in Sanji's wanted poster that comes along with his action figure. Also, remember Sanji stayed "off" during the majority of the Arabasta arc. The Baroque Works pretty much didn't knew him at all till the very end.
The same thing for Usopp and Chopper. Their bounty is B$5 milion each. You can see it in their wanted poster that comes with their action figure too.

Nami bounty should be very cheap. She's a very inteligent woman, and yes, she's the one who takes care of pretty much everything. But everyone knows bounties are given concerning the danger and the power level of someone. Nami's a very weak character, she doesn't show any danger to anyone, even Buggy. Her bounty should be a mere B$2 milion or so, B$10 milion at maximum for now.
Old 2004-02-21, 11:42   Link #29
Sethi
StormRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
But Sanji do have a bounty! It's B$15 milion. You can see it in Sanji's wanted poster that comes along with his action figure. Also, remember Sanji stayed "off" during the majority of the Arabasta arc. The Baroque Works pretty much didn't knew him at all till the very end.
The same thing for Usopp and Chopper. Their bounty is B$5 milion each. You can see it in their wanted poster that comes with their action figure too.
Nice didn't know about that, is there any site online with these figures?
By the way 15 million what the hell is that Sanji should have 40-50 million Bounty, he is being screwed big time, i think it's time for him to kick fullbody ass again so the bounty can go up, also i hope Zoro never discovers Sanji has that small of a bounty otherwise he will mock him until the end of the world.
Old 2004-02-21, 12:03   Link #30
Vicious
merely a ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethi
Nice didn't know about that, is there any site online with these figures?
By the way 15 million what the hell is that Sanji should have 40-50 million Bounty, he is being screwed big time, i think it's time for him to kick fullbody ass again so the bounty can go up, also i hope Zoro never discovers Sanji has that small of a bounty otherwise he will mock him until the end of the world.
lol
Actually, like I pointed, Sanji isn't a very famous pirate yet. He remained unknown to the Baroque Works till the very end. Zoro's bounty came from the 100-men slashing at Whiskey Peak, and also from his previous famous as a pirate hunter. Even though Sanji's bounty should be about B$30 milion by now. And kicking Fullbody's ass wouldn't resolve anything, he's a mere soldier now, remember?
I found Sanji's wanted poster. For Usopp and Chopper, I found only a pic of the action figures with the wanted poster in the background. But you can see Chopper's bounty is B$5 milion, and Usopp's is the same. Here:

Old 2004-02-21, 12:16   Link #31
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

oOoOo but Sanji's bounty is after the Arlong Arc and hasnt changed yet. You can tell from the backround. Then again, Sanji hasnt done anything big recently to make him known. Wat he did against the Baroque works were al done in secret after all.
Old 2004-02-21, 12:31   Link #32
Sethi
StormRider

Quote:
oOoOo but Sanji's bounty is after the Arlong Arc and hasnt changed yet. You can tell from the backround. Then again, Sanji hasnt done anything big recently to make him known. Wat he did against the Baroque works were al done in secret after all.
Actually it was in secret for Crocodile but Smoker and Tashigi know Sanji from Loguetown and Smoker was even in the prison with Luffy and the others when Sanji released them, kicked Mr.3 and all that "Goddamn Bananas" ass.
Fullbody is a mere Soldier but he is one of Hina elite's after all, but knowing Sanji the moment he would see Hina he would forget all about Fullbody or any other
Also I Really really feel for Sanji not even in his bounty he gets rid of Zoro poor guy
Old 2004-02-21, 18:08   Link #33
XeroK

Do those bounties actually reflect in the manga/story line?

The latest chapters suggest differently.
spoilers

Foxy the Pirates say that the Straw Hat crew has a bounty of 160 million.
They don't count Robin, 1. maybe they do not recognize her from her bounty picture since it has been 20 years since she was put on the bounty list. But they should know about the other members
Old 2004-02-21, 19:44   Link #34
Sethi
StormRider

Actually nobody besides those monkeys, the people in Skypiea and now Foxy knows that Robin is in the Straw Hat Crew also it would be natural for Foxy not to know her, after all the marines doesn't know she is on Luffy crew so even if people see her they won't recognize her because the Bounty shows her has a Kid and was given 20 years ago, however when the marines discover that she is on Luffy crew i think they will issue a new Bounty with the updated picture perhaps 1 more million(So she can reach 80 Million mark GO Robin ) and announce that she is a member of the crew.
Old 2004-02-22, 10:49   Link #35
soraryu

Come to think of it, besides Luffy and Zoro, it's not good for the other crew members to have high bounties.

Robin is suppose to be an assasin (and being famous will make her too well known for her specialty).
Usopp, Chopper and Nami will be in constant danger if they have high bounties.
As for Sanji, having low bounty is good as it will allow him to be less conspicuous a target and be able to land a helping "foot" in emergencies.
Old 2004-02-22, 15:51   Link #36
XeroK

Going to other pirates

Jinbei(sp?) .. how strong is he.. re-reading the earlier chapters, esp. Arlong Arc, they say that Arlong was as strong as Jinbei and Arlong has only a 20million Beli bounty.. what does that say about Jinbei... even if the statement about Arlong being as strong as Jinbei exaggerated... Jinbei right hand man had only a bounty of 20million... even Crocodile right hand "man" Robin had a bounty of 79million and Mr. 1 had 50 something million if i remember correctly... just a thought and any guesses...

Who else thinks Jinbei is going to look like a Great White ...?

Last edited by XeroK; 2004-02-22 at 15:57. Reason: i cant speel -_-
Old 2004-02-22, 21:30   Link #37
Nine Devil

First of all They didn't say anything about Jinbei strength hell no they siad Arlong is as strong as Jinbei. And arlong was not his right hand man it was justa pirate under him.
Old 2004-02-22, 21:55   Link #38
Vicious
merely a ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
First of all They didn't say anything about Jinbei strength hell no they siad Arlong is as strong as Jinbei. And arlong was not his right hand man it was justa pirate under him.
lol
Nine Devil-san, they did say Arlong was Jinbei's right hand man. Reread the Arlong arc again, and you'll see. It may sound farfecthed, but it's true.
Also, it's obvious Jinbei is much stronger than him. Just by being a member of the Shichibukai gives us an idea
Old 2004-02-22, 22:16   Link #39
eLstar
(^_^)v

Besides. Arlong was NO pushover. He's a dangerous enemy. I'm confident that even with Zoro healthy Arlong would give them a hard time.
Old 2004-02-22, 22:44   Link #40
Nine Devil

hmm must read again must read again