AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-16, 01:31   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Hello. Good morning. How is everyone doing? I've read the title for this week's episode and I'm so excited. yatta! yatta! Gin is finally going to get some face time. Oh dear flea infested monkeys! And the joyous thing about this whole prospect is he will have a chat with Itsy~poo. May be Gin will talk about Matsumoto's bewbs. And may be then he will move into extending his sword to make a force entry inside of Ichigo. Oh dear pillow... this is going to be orgasmic. Pure orgasmic. I just pray to the deities that I've the good fortune to get an opportunity to watch the episode as soon as possible.

In the meantime, have fun ladies and gentlemen.

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will sresult in a BAN!
Old 2010-11-16, 01:42   Link #2
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Wow monir, this is the earliest post you've put up for a while now. Awesome, got me all excited for this episode. Really want to see what Gin's bankai is :O...as well as just how badass ichigo's dad is. I mean, he's gotta be super badass, he flicked the air and it knocked aizen like 1000 feet from him. Of course we could say this was all just an illusion bal hbal hblah but that takes the fun out of it all.
Old 2010-11-16, 02:07   Link #3
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
Wow monir, this is the earliest post you've put up for a while now. Awesome, got me all excited for this episode. Really want to see what Gin's bankai is :O...as well as just how badass ichigo's dad is. I mean, he's gotta be super badass, he flicked the air and it knocked aizen like 1000 feet from him. Of course we could say this was all just an illusion bal hbal hblah but that takes the fun out of it all.
I wonder if it can be considered an illusion. While the all of Gotei 13 and the Vaizard bunch was affected by Aizen's absolute hypnotism one way or the other just because they were exposed to it one time or the other, and hence, are still under the influence of his shikai, such isn't the case for anyone who hasn't been exposed to it yet. Isn't that why the long-haired milf, Unohana taicho, stated that only Ichigo among them has any shred of chance to beat Aizen-sama (as ridiculous as that statement may be, but as an avid Aizen-fan, I might be a bit biased.) I'm hoping Ishin was never exposed to Aizen's shikai either, that he left Soul Society long before Aizen's arrival.
Old 2010-11-16, 04:06   Link #4
Gin
*Artist

Looks like I'm going to have to start watching Bleach again, especially if monir is excited enough to make a thread this early.
Old 2010-11-16, 05:23   Link #5
Jerseykid

They could have at least added a drop of of any color or a pixel of any unique graphic to Gin's bankai. Gin should have immediately had a sit out to protest.

Where were Aizen's no look hax shields to save him this time.

Woo sandal hat
Old 2010-11-16, 06:34   Link #6
stonedzombie
またね

Send a message via AIM to stonedzombie
Cool episode, feels like we're coming down to the final showdown with Aizen. It only took, what, 5 years or so? I'm really diggin the twists and turns (don't read the manga) but I'm really worried about the final battle falling flat as I keep seeing nothing but negative reviews for how the arc will end, and the latest Bleach manga book in Japan which includes the final fight, has gotten pretty terrible reviews on Amazon to say the least. Basically, I'm a little worried.....

Anyway, next few weeks will be filler for the new movie which opens soon.
Old 2010-11-16, 07:35   Link #7
MikeyGrey
believe...

gin's a whole lot better than i thought. his bankai is pretty impressive but still is single shot (in the sense that it isnt a sustained ability). for him to fight ichigo with his bankai released is quite something... his base skills are off the charts (or ichigo sucks lol).
im wondering why is it that aizen isnt surprised to see isshin? first time he came out, even shinji couldnt recognize his raiatsu (i think... cant recall exactly). if isshin was in ss before his time then is aizen also older than shinji? or maybe he just researched & found out about him...
regarding the preview for next episode...i thought bleach was gonna continue on w/o fillers till the end of the fight =(

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Old 2010-11-16, 08:27   Link #8
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyGrey View Post
gin's a whole lot better than i thought. his bankai is pretty impressive but still is single shot (in the sense that it isnt a sustained ability). for him to fight ichigo with his bankai released is quite something... his base skills are off the charts (or ichigo sucks lol).
im wondering why is it that aizen isnt surprised to see isshin? first time he came out, even shinji couldnt recognize his raiatsu (i think... cant recall exactly). if isshin was in ss before his time then is aizen also older than shinji? or maybe he just researched & found out about him...
regarding the preview for next episode...i thought bleach was gonna continue on w/o fillers till the end of the fight =(
i recalled it as ichigo not sensing his dad's reiatsu. but i'm not sure either.

for the first time i'm actually more confused about aizen's hogyoku explanation in this episode than in the manga. and that's saying something. not because of the "grant desires with - only if you have the power yourself to do so" (in my eyes, would all of this still have happened without the hogyoku?), but because aizen determined what it apparently did so long ago.

anyway, next episode looks to be a special/filler arc, so i'm stoked for that. from here on, the manga got really confusing for me.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-11-16, 08:45   Link #9
MikeyGrey
believe...

aizen made it sound like hougyoku merely guides people to their desires and that it would be useless to someone who has a desire but lacks the resolve to fulfill it. so instead of being a hollow/shinigami boundary nullifier or even a wishing machine, its like a gps navigation system.
but then that would mean that everything that did happen could've possibly happened w/o hougyoku as well (albeit chances of success would be greatly reduced). therein itself his explanation fails. he said that he used shinji & others to confirm the abilities of hougyoku but if a possibility existed from the beginning that they could achieve perfect visored state, wouldnt that make the whole experiment rather useless?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Old 2010-11-16, 10:01   Link #10
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Next episode plz
Old 2010-11-16, 10:09   Link #11
Ichimaru

ive waited 4 yrs for this to see another GIN fight, this was the best eps so far, mind raping ichigo and still playin mind games, gins swordsmanship is the best....
Old 2010-11-16, 11:54   Link #12
Raitos
I'm Bored

I think Gin resembles Orihime in alot of ways
Old 2010-11-16, 12:19   Link #13
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raitos View Post
provide detailed pictorial evidence, because i'm just not seeing it in appearance or character.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-11-16, 14:52   Link #14
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
anyway, next episode looks to be a special/filler arc, so i'm stoked for that. from here on, the manga got really confusing for me.
It's a pair of fillers, followed by a return to the plot (unless Aizen's somehow got a plot and is behind the evil opening of a film)

Spoiler:
Old 2010-11-16, 14:58   Link #15
Aqua Knight

Quote:
What?
Old 2010-11-16, 17:09   Link #16
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I'm thinking Aizen has no clue what the heck the hougyoku does and is just saying random stuff to cover it up . Still think Ichigo's dad is the best person in the world to face Aizen. Can just listen to him talk and not have a clue what he means . Hard to manipulate someone who has no idea what you are trying to make them do.

At least Gin's bankai makes sense and isn't a bad one. A reasonable follow-up from his shikai like with Byakuya. A pretty hard guy to fight since you have to beware him increasing and decreasing the size in an instant.
Old 2010-11-16, 17:12   Link #17
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Hooray, instead of n meters it can now stretch to 13km. How he slashed the whole town was certainly impressive but I'm missing the originality in that. (same with Byakuya too)
Old 2010-11-16, 18:50   Link #18
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Only thing I ever hated about Gin's bankai was it just got longer disappointed me
Old 2010-11-16, 18:58   Link #19
Raitos
I'm Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Only thing I ever hated about Gin's bankai was it just got longer disappointed me
Spoiler for Gin's Bankai:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post
What?
lol sarcasm

Last edited by Hellychan; 2010-11-16 at 23:12. Reason: Please read the opening post properly, thanks.
Old 2010-11-16, 19:03   Link #20
sayde

Quote:
Spoiler for bleach:
^I know it's tempting, but I suggest omitting that part of your post. We've got a good number of weeks to go before anime-only viewers are supposed to know about that.

Last edited by Hellychan; 2010-11-16 at 23:16. Reason: That's too bad that they won't listen -_-, isn't it? :P
Closed Thread