AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-04-12, 17:11   Link #21
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

lol, Sogiita was prolly trolling XD, that would the best troll ever in the toaru series.
Old 2015-04-15, 11:00   Link #22
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
from what I read at the end of NT 12, it sounds like it could be a 3 way fight or 4 way fight if the Anglican and Touma is forced in or joins in the the fight against Magic v.s. Science.
Nah, more like the Anglican Church let them fight, then finish them off while they are exhausted to reap all the benefits. That's pretty much Laura's modus operandi (see Orsola Aquinas' Rescue and WWIII).
Quote:
Edit:

So how many of us was kinda annoyed that #6 was still a mystery of it was by the end of NT 12?
Let's be honest here, as soon as the #6 was mentionned in the back cover summary, there was no way in hell their identity were going to be revealed this volume. Kamachi prefers to let his plot bombs go off unanounced in the epilogues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MShukyDeneuve View Post
I had a hunch that this slick identity will be revealed in the next vol, because there is no need to "foreshadowing" his/her act if that not the case, like Othinus ,Fiamma, and the others.
If it is anything like the examples you listed, I very much doubt it is going to be next volume. Maybe the one after that.
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 13:32   Link #23
Miraluka
Banned

Not just that, the synopsis even said FAKE #6.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 13:52   Link #24
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

true, it was long before, when it said its an imposter of #6, but anyways is that #6's real name? Otherwise he wouldn't have gotten the ID from the AC system for getting a new ID card if something happened to the old one.
Old 2015-04-15, 15:14   Link #25
Miraluka
Banned

Misaki confirmed the name is real.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 03:46   Link #26
Fizix
Nitpicking

So Mikoto is taking a central role in this one? That's good, I like Mikoto. I wish Kamachi would spread the focus on the main - main characters more evenly though, it keeps things more interesting and varied.

It would be great if The Will makes an appearance, and Imuoto because she always offers some value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Spirit View Post
I'm expecting some kind of scene where Mikoto and Will have a good chat to parallel the ones she had with Accelerator and Touma, through I'm curious to what the topic will be. Will only tends to have chats about big stuff.

Also I hope Kuroko turns up in the story properly, she might be really important in Railgun, but she hardly get any proper booktime.
Why in earth would you want more Kuroko? The fact she is discarded into Railgun means she isn't irritating me or throwing weird shit into Index. She needs to stay in the side story, sorry. 😁
Fizix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 09:41   Link #27
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

kuroko wasn't always a side character in index until touma got more involved with the roman cathols, that when she started to fade into railgun manga only.

uiharu should be used a bit more and prolly throw in a himegami.
Old 2015-04-17, 11:24   Link #28
LevelSeven

Quote:
uiharu should be used a bit more and prolly throw in a himegami.
why uiharu? as long as the story isnt science-based+has a need for a lot of computer-stuff + cant use mikoto for some reason,
i dont think that uiharu has any chance of showing up and having a relevant role :/

of course, kamachi can simply throw them into the story without any reason

BIB:agree...
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 13:45   Link #29
Fizix
Nitpicking

I'd prefer Saten out of Mikotos posse. Uiharu just bugs me for some reason, nothing like Kuroko does mind you.

And who the hell is Himegami?
Old 2015-04-17, 14:16   Link #30
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizix View Post
I'd prefer Saten out of Mikotos posse. Uiharu just bugs me for some reason, nothing like Kuroko does mind you.

I agree with that Saten over Uiharu. But even if Misaka does get a spotlight it doesn't mean the other girls will show up.

I think it's a hairstyle.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 14:27   Link #31
Fizix
Nitpicking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
I agree with that Saten over Uiharu. But even if Misaka does get a spotlight it doesn't mean the other girls will show up.

I think it's a hairstyle.
Ahhh is that what it is. I was confused tbh.

As for the Railgun girls, you're right. I'm cool with a Mikoto volume, her pose aren't important, any volumes devoted to the other protagonists is welcome though.

I am waiting for Mikoto to seduce Touma though, and Kuroko to find out. Then all of the volumes can be devoted to the other protagonists... Coz Touma will be dead.
Old 2015-04-17, 14:30   Link #32
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Himegami Aisa.

I don't know if you're joking but I'll answer anyway.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 14:46   Link #33
Fizix
Nitpicking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Himegami Aisa.
Nope, still don't know who she is.

Quote:
I don't know if you're joking but I'll answer anyway.
Neither do I if I'm entirely honest, too much time has passed and I've forgotten.

Off topic: I like your new avatar btw. Random I know, but it stuck out.
Old 2015-04-17, 15:53   Link #34
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizix View Post
why is saten actually popular, she does even less than uiharu, except for the railgun season 1 filler did she ever have a "important/reallly useful" role?
Quote:
true...
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 16:48   Link #35
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Saten doesn't even exist in the light novel, but she is mentioned here and there in the novel.

kamachi should through in all of the girls himegami, index, othinus, orsola, kanzaki, itsuwa... when they get back to england
Old 2015-04-17, 16:55   Link #36
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Saten doesn't even exist in the light novel, but she is mentioned here and there in the novel.

kamachi should through in all of the girls himegami, index, othinus, orsola, kanzaki, itsuwa... when they get back to england
She's seen in an Illustration supposedly in OT.

Back to England maybe this Volume lol, but we might find out the fate of Itsuwa's victim.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 17:05   Link #37
Fizix
Nitpicking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
why is saten actually popular, she does even less than uiharu, except for the railgun season 1 filler did she ever have a "important/reallly useful" role?

true...
I think its just that she's a likable, sunny character with a quirky personality that's quite normal in an odd kind of way. She's American sit-com-esque in a manner of speaking.
Old 2015-04-17, 17:32   Link #38
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

SNL, youtube it thats what comes to mind when someone says Saten-san.
Old 2015-04-17, 19:57   Link #39
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Saten doesn't even exist in the light novel
NT9.

I doubt we are going to have Return to England just yet if Mikoto is made the focus next volume.
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 20:09   Link #40
Birdway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
NT9.
Too long to appear.

Quote:
I doubt we are going to have Return to England just yet if Mikoto is made the focus next volume.
Too much waiting.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote