AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-08-18, 21:30   Link #2641
bob's your uncle

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Ok, I'll post the images then.

Spoiler for Space and Images:
yes indeed moka told us that tsukune is a ghoul or at least equivalent to a ghoul
and yes he brought out the vampire blood's power and if i may add at a price
yes yes it's growing nicely but wasn't this before he also told tsukune that the lock was breaking and that he'd die

the whole point is that tsukune is a ghoul they've said it numerous times in the manga(not really sure how many times) and originally tsukune was a human and the closest thing to a vampire he can become is a ghoul, now i don't know if it's just me but i thought that was one of the rules of this manga, and even while they hint at tsukune controling the power, the fact is they've already told us there is no hope for tsukune right? in one way or another, at one time or another they actually told us, it's literally on paper right?

I mean it is possible(for tsukune to achieve vampire-dom) if they come up with a way around the mindless ghoul and lock thing (and change the rules a bit, hey they did it before!)

btw danks for da images
bob's your uncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 21:41   Link #2642
Merlin7777

Yo, Bob!

You were right, at least initially. Tsukune was borrowing his powers from moka. But only a couple of times. Eventually there came a point where the vampire blood had been injected so many times, and he had transformed so many times that it began to become permanent. It started in that chapter when he began complaining about his neck, as Moka bit him, and it hadn't gotten better like normal.

So in short, yes he used to borrow his power. Now he has his own internal source. The "lock" is supposedly there to help Tsukune control it, but that part still hasn't been fully explained by the Director. For one, there is that pic when he says it's "growing nicely". Whatever the hell that means.
Merlin7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 21:44   Link #2643
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob's your uncle View Post
yes indeed moka told us that tsukune is a ghoul or at least equivalent to a ghoul
and yes he brought out the vampire blood's power and if i may add at a price
yes yes it's growing nicely but wasn't this before he also told tsukune that the lock was breaking and that he'd die

the whole point is that tsukune is a ghoul they've said it numerous times in the manga(not really sure how many times) and originally tsukune was a human and the closest thing to a vampire he can become is a ghoul, now i don't know if it's just me but i thought that was one of the rules of this manga, and even while they hint at tsukune controling the power, the fact is they've already told us there is no hope for tsukune right? in one way or another, at one time or another they actually told us, it's literally on paper right?

I mean it is possible(for tsukune to achieve vampire-dom) if they come up with a way around the mindless ghoul and lock thing (and change the rules a bit, hey they did it before!)

btw danks for da images
Are you sure you even know whats going on? Tsukune progressively becomes more and more powerful as the series goes on. I suggest you find the rest of the chapters and read it yourself. Tsukune is already well on his way, just as mister director is saying. Please try to comprehend whats going on.

Ghoul is the term used as the best equivalency. For one, is Tsukune a Reanimated Corpse that is possessed by a spirit? no.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 22:05   Link #2644
bob's your uncle

Quote:
Are you sure you even know whats going on? Tsukune progressively becomes more and more powerful as the series goes on. I suggest you find the rest of the chapters and read it yourself. Tsukune is already well on his way, just as mister director is saying. Please try to comprehend whats going on.

Ghoul is the term used as the best equivalency. For one, is Tsukune a Reanimated Corpse that is possessed by a spirit? no.
but, but, but, what about what inner moka and the director said
"It seems that...... His body has degenerated into a Ghoul." "How pitiful... when one degenerates, He could never return to normal." "Until he dies, He'll continue to wander seeking blood." "When that happens killing him is the only way."- chapter 23 page 22-The board Chairman.
now this was true and absolute until the board chairman came up with a way around it, so all i'm saying is that as it stands with the things that have been said tsukune is a or was a ghoul and he will die until the board chairman finds a way around it, and by the way it sounds (according to all the hints) he already has or will o.k satisfied

and the only reason i think tsukune is a ghoul is cause moka and the board Chairman/Director/exorcists said it but the point is that it's said and until it is blatantly proven otherwise(which i think it will eventually) i will still think tsukune is a ghoul in one way or another. but thats just my opinion

oh and also "Tsukune is now already equivalent to a ghoul", "One who seeks blood by wandering mindlessly as a killing machine."-chapter 23 page 16-akashiya moka
so if tsukune isn't a ghoul, then he's a wandering mindless killing machine, oh thats soooooooo much better.

Last edited by bob's your uncle; 2008-08-18 at 22:35.
Old 2008-08-18, 22:47   Link #2645
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

What is this, the Nightly Nocturnals battle it out for supremacy on these boards while I sleep!? >< Shame, shame....

I'm too sleepy to care about 'what' Tsukune is at this point - you two KO each other silly. :P

The 'Ghoul' only takes over when Tsukune is wounded and bleeding out alot - only then does the vampire blood become too much to handle and he starts going 'ghoul'ish. Other than that, if you want to see what the lock will really do, look at Hakuto - he went full demon and he was still fully conscious. As long as the lock is on, and Tsukune doesn't get hurt too much, he'll be able to utilize the full ability of the vampire blood and still retain his consciousness - I bet that's all the 'lock' is designed to do in the first place.
Old 2008-08-18, 23:02   Link #2646
bob's your uncle

Quote:

btw i have read all the V+R including season 2 and so far i've also witnessed that tsukune is getting strong but that doesn't change what u see in ch.28 p.17-18(the lock thing breaking) and until that problem is solved i just don't see tsukune becoming a vampire or whatever soooooo there is an active situation that tsukune needs to deal with before we can even think about a real vamp tsukune

the director may have said that but he still hasn't found a solution to tsukune's problem(ghoul/wandering mindless killing machine/holy lock thing) has he?
Old 2008-08-18, 23:11   Link #2647
bob's your uncle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
What is this, the Nightly Nocturnals battle it out for supremacy on these boards while I sleep!? >< Shame, shame....

I'm too sleepy to care about 'what' Tsukune is at this point - you two KO each other silly. :P

The 'Ghoul' only takes over when Tsukune is wounded and bleeding out alot - only then does the vampire blood become too much to handle and he starts going 'ghoul'ish. Other than that, if you want to see what the lock will really do, look at Hakuto - he went full demon and he was still fully conscious. As long as the lock is on, and Tsukune doesn't get hurt too much, he'll be able to utilize the full ability of the vampire blood and still retain his consciousness - I bet that's all the 'lock' is designed to do in the first place.
but whenever he utilizes his power even consciously he gets a little bit of the lock broken, and he gets a little bit closer to ghoul-dom right?
Old 2008-08-18, 23:49   Link #2648
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

um i have a question why did the chairman saud test??? on tsukune???
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 23:54   Link #2649
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob's your uncle View Post
but whenever he utilizes his power even consciously he gets a little bit of the lock broken, and he gets a little bit closer to ghoul-dom right?
It's just the difference of released power. Hakuto's demon blood donor wasn't nearly as strong as Moka - Moka's blood is far more potent than Kira's.

It could be that he was just releasing too much power for the lock to handle - once he gets accustomed to releasing just enough for whatever he needs to deal with, then the lock will stop snapping and such. If in the first place the lock was designed for one to learn control ... it could have another entirely different purpose.

And for Techno : It could be that the Chairman is looking for a 'replacement'.
Old 2008-08-19, 00:03   Link #2650
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

ohh i see

so the lock is for like TRAINING purpose

so the lock wont be broken againor is it really in need of replacement when broken
Old 2008-08-19, 00:07   Link #2651
bob's your uncle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
It's just the difference of released power. Hakuto's demon blood donor wasn't nearly as strong as Moka - Moka's blood is far more potent than Kira's.

It could be that he was just releasing too much power for the lock to handle - once he gets accustomed to releasing just enough for whatever he needs to deal with, then the lock will stop snapping and such. If in the first place the lock was designed for one to learn control ... it could have another entirely different purpose.

And for Techno : It could be that the Chairman is looking for a 'replacement'.
but the problem is what if he gets an opponent who's too strong, the chairman said the lock breaks when the ayashi aura is too strong so what if he needs the amount of power equal to the locks bursting point to defeat a future opponent, don't that make him screwed

and ya, can tsukune get another lock?
Old 2008-08-19, 00:11   Link #2652
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

kinda think soo too cuz if it is well we might see multiple lock breaking and maybe if we are lucky some chastity being unlocked hehehe if you know what i mean hahaha
Old 2008-08-19, 00:37   Link #2653
bob's your uncle

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
kinda think soo too cuz if it is well we might see multiple lock breaking and maybe if we are lucky some chastity being unlocked hehehe if you know what i mean hahaha
ya thats one lock i wouldn't mind breaking
Old 2008-08-19, 00:45   Link #2654
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

hehehhe and lookey here i have 6 keys here hahahaha i wonder wich is wich for each one ahahahhahaha

Old 2008-08-19, 00:57   Link #2655
bob's your uncle

Quote:
hehehhe and lookey here i have 6 keys here hahahaha i wonder wich is wich for each one ahahahhahaha

well obviously moka's is on top(the shiny one) and mizore's is the most funny-looking one
Old 2008-08-19, 01:01   Link #2656
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

haha nice now bob let go on a skirmish

A MISSION TO UNLOCK MOKA-sans CHASTITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLS
Old 2008-08-19, 01:15   Link #2657
bob's your uncle

Quote:
haha nice now bob let go on a skirmish

A MISSION TO UNLOCK MOKA-sans CHASTITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLS
I'm with ya man, lead the way so I can clunk u on the head and beat u to the punch, so to speak
Old 2008-08-19, 01:15   Link #2658
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

The one on top is obviously Tsukune, and the other 5 are Mizore, Kurumu....etc, Tsukunes Harem....

GMunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 01:19   Link #2659
bob's your uncle

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMunny View Post
The one on top is obviously Tsukune, and the other 5 are Mizore, Kurumu....etc, Tsukunes Harem....
but the question is: who holds all the keys to tsukune's harem hmmm?
Old 2008-08-19, 01:21   Link #2660
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

dude tsukunes thing is really big and not even chastity can hold it in look even many girls are falling for his manliness

also now think about ut

1.Moka
2.Kururmuru
3.Yukari
4.Mizore
5.Ruby
6.(forgot name but sister of moka) pls tell me so i can edit

also bob watch your back you not the only one with a crowbar ahhahaha

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire