AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2010-06-29, 17:41   Link #1
leodamine
Divine Akuma

Visual Novel Recruiting Project!

well, here's thing, I came up with the plot for a Vn and then found the program called Ren'Py that can make it. My friends and I started the project (made some test vns and got it to work with us), thing is our group began to not really work like a team, so I called it off. Without cooperation we wouldn't be able to do anything imo. Personally, I'd rather not give up, but I think that if there's a new development team, we can pull this off.

here's the basic premise:
MC is the star basketball player in his school. His love for basketball has taken him to the top of his team and will definitely net him a scholarship in the future. Thing is, as fate would have it, he gets into a deadly accident (we went with car for convenience sake). He hurts his left hand (dominant hand) and his left eye to the point where he will never make a full recovery. He then makes a deal with the devil to get his arm and eye back, but in exchange he has to be the devil's slave and work for him. His new arm "corrupts" people and if the devil can corrupt enough, he will have his name praised and become the "new god" of the world. (still haven't totally worked that part out roflcopter)

Now, this is early on and things can change, but that was what we had as our base. There was more, but I don't feel like placing it all in here.

right now, I'm recruiting to get some back some ground. I need:
1. another artist, preferably one who can draw backgrounds
2. someone well versed in ren'py who can use it, since I can use it, but I'm not very good at using it.
3. voice acting would be cool to have.

I've created in irc channel for us to use. It's called #projectD and it's on rizon.

Last edited by leodamine; 2010-06-30 at 09:58.
leodamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-29, 20:50   Link #2
leodamine
Divine Akuma

tough crowd T.T. anyways, got another writer in here, so for now the staff is as follows:

Me (Director/Writer/Ren'py man for now)
Arbitres (Writer)
Tsunamu (Voice)
Mana (Head Artist)

hopefully we can get this project started soon, so all those looking, don't be shy to help! =D

Last edited by leodamine; 2010-06-29 at 21:03. Reason: mistakes roflcopter
leodamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-30, 09:55   Link #3
leodamine
Divine Akuma

Alright, 2 new members:

D0rYn (BGM)
RelaxRelapse (Voice/Writer/someBGM)

From here on, I'm saying I do not need any more writers. 3 is good enough to bounce ideas off of and to try and get a good mix in.
Old 2010-07-06, 15:42   Link #4
leodamine
Divine Akuma

Alright, so we now have Dwn now on our team.

Thing is, I can't seem to get Arbitres and RelaxRelapse to be able to use IRC. It's hard to communitcate, so I'm opening up the position again to anyone who can use IRC and is willing to be on it and speak with me about it lol.

Of course, I'm not axing either of them, but it's difficult to work without being able to speak with them outside of animesuki PMs.