Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-08-02, 07:28   Link #4661
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
I'm actually curious now, aren't these OVAs cannibalizing the anime that's going to be airing in the fall? I kinda figured they would just be doing the side chapters, but it seems they're doing a main chapter.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 07:33   Link #4662
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That's what I thought too. I'm surprised they've chosen a main chapter for this OVA, especially since there was a Yui side chapter to adapt first. Chapter 19 was pretty important storywise too, since it revealed a bit of Yui's past and develop her character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Wow, that Mikado pic was...underwhelming. Tearju definitely stole most of her thunder, so it's going to take more than a shower scene to get me aroused. Get your skinship on, girl.
How about a Mikado x Tearju shower scene?

We need more Tearju. Her latest appearances were all clothed...
Old 2012-08-02, 08:18   Link #4663
Freeter
beyond

Chinese raws for 22 are out. As usual, the best stuff is never shown in the early spoilers. Yami's reappearance was sublime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
How about a Mikado x Tearju shower scene?
How ironic that we almost had one in this very chapter Looks like Rito needs to pay the good doctor another house call
Old 2012-08-02, 09:13   Link #4664
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

Great chapter if only I understood chinese

nemesis looks familiar in a way she reminds me of Ai Enma kinda
Old 2012-08-02, 10:52   Link #4665
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:

Looks like Rito needs to pay the good doctor another house call
No kidding! Tearju and Mikado are definitely due for more development/appearances outside of fantasies and short scenes.
Old 2012-08-02, 12:23   Link #4666
OverMaster
Zok, Biff, Pow, Wham.

Mikado/Tearju/Ringo FTW.

I'm kinda sad for Yui's mom. She is so... average looking, in THIS series... Come to think about it, I wonder how such an average looking couple could spawn such a Bishoujo and such a Bishounen.

Is Mikado still growing up somehow? Those breasts are definitely bigger than in her Darkness shower scene with Oshizu, and in turn, they were bigger there than they were during Ryoko's shower scene in the first manga.
Old 2012-08-02, 12:57   Link #4667
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
Is Mikado still growing up somehow? Those breasts are definitely bigger than in her Darkness shower scene with Oshizu, and in turn, they were bigger there than they were during Ryoko's shower scene in the first manga.
nah I guess its just the close up perspective and like cam from beneth that made her boobs look like moutains XD

but when I first saw that pic I throught that is mikado pregnant or something by looking on her belly but it was just the perspective...

now I wonder when Rito will touch mikados boobs XD since he already checked tearju...

it would be fun if rito goes to mikados house to ask if he can sleep in for 1 night since he is assulted each night by twins and he cant get sleep.... it would give some 1v1 with mikado and we would see if she has any feelings for rito

and I wonder how would mikado react if she heard about the harem plan... would she consider herself to be part of it or would she just support rito in his troubles

but its kinda strange that momo turned back into her twin tail hair style... its not the flower hair clip for this chap (maybe to distinguish momo from nana hard to tell)

and its sad that rito got beaten up by nana durring his sleep...while he is totaly innocent and it was just momos shemeless behaviour.... now I wonder how nana will act around momo after what she saw xD like momo makes some dangerous moves on rito... it might bug nana from now on what momo is doing at night
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 16:19   Link #4668
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
How ironic that we almost had one in this very chapter Looks like Rito needs to pay the good doctor another house call
Damn! Why didn't she join in?! It was such a tease to have her simply handing a towel to Mikado.
Old 2012-08-03, 19:25   Link #4669
ImperialFlameGod8190

Heh its sad how instead of a continuation this is like a complete spinoff instead of Lala and the whole deviluke thing its all about yami. Yet i pose this question to you guys. Do u think that Rito has true feelings for Lala or are they more superficial and his one true love is haruna like it was from the start
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 19:52   Link #4670
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Heh its sad how instead of a continuation this is like a complete spinoff instead of Lala and the whole deviluke thing its all about yami. Yet i pose this question to you guys. Do u think that Rito has true feelings for Lala or are they more superficial and his one true love is haruna like it was from the start
I think they are real.
And didn't he already confess his feelings for her .
Old 2012-08-03, 20:01   Link #4671
ImperialFlameGod8190

yes i agree he confessed his feelings but answer me this if it werent for the fact her father would destroy the earth would this series have gotten this far just like how in Nisekoi Raiku is held back because he doesnt want a gang war
Old 2012-08-04, 05:00   Link #4672
Calca
Expressionless

Poor Nana, all she wants is to sleep with Rito in a night of non-sexual circumstances
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 05:02   Link #4673
Ashaman

Scans are out.

"It was warm... In his arms."

"Just... I'll just lie down next to him."

HNNNNNNG
Old 2012-08-04, 05:07   Link #4674
ShiroiRyu

I remember more the part with the master at the end.
Old 2012-08-04, 06:27   Link #4675
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Heartwarming chapter. I really enjoyed the short conversation between Yami and Mea. Yami seems to be starting to see Mea as true family. I believe that's the first time she referred to her as her little sister. I really hope they'll leave together with Tearju when this is over.

Nemesis is "shy" apparently, eh. She has no choice but to act now though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Scans are out.

"It was warm... In his arms."

"Just... I'll just lie down next to him."

HNNNNNNG
Rito has managed to accomplish so much with a simple hug. It's mighty powerful. Funny how Nana's progress was hindered by Momo herself... she would curse herself if she knew.

Rito says "thanks for the meal" in his sleep, so does that means he's the one who licked Momo all over? He's really something when he's asleep. If only he could channel that power.
Old 2012-08-04, 07:40   Link #4676
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I guess Nana is in the bag now. Haha.
Old 2012-08-04, 07:50   Link #4677
sky black swordman

^ Thats pretty much what it looks like.
I have a bad feeling concerning Rito and possible meeting with Mea's Master.
Old 2012-08-04, 08:24   Link #4678
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
^ Thats pretty much what it looks like.
I have a bad feeling concerning Rito and possible meeting with Mea's Master.
its too soon for nemesis to be doomed.... let make her hold her evil status for a while longer... we need to convert mikado and tearju first...

later rito will have to get a bit closer to mea for nemesis to show up.... but I guess rito will mistake yami for nemesis by thinking yami dyed her hair to black
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 08:29   Link #4679
ImperialFlameGod8190

i hate to state the obvious but we all knew eventually nemesis would reveal herself to rito it was only a matter of when
Old 2012-08-04, 08:58   Link #4680
wingman32x

I thought it was a good chapter. Still not a fan of Nana, but it was a good moment. And what the hell, Momo? She's freakin crazy. Loved how she thought it was Mikan, though.

Oh, and I loved page 30. Yabuki introduced a character to the chapter by showing her ass. Random fanservice is hilarious sometimes.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen