AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-08-16, 04:03   Link #8321
Chaserjacksaw
Lord of Insomnia

Location: ....what is here?....w where is this?... Who Im I!!!!! Nah~
Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
In the LN, when they reach the demon capital, Mera gets split off as before but Sophia isn't yet going to school though she is studying for it. So because of that she's still around in the mansion every day. However, Sophia has clear yandere tendencies anyway and misses Mera and feels lonely so ends up pestering Shiro a lot. Blow fell for Shiro at first sight and tries bringing her gifts regularly so naturally Sophia meets Blow.

That particular scene with Sophia and Mera is from near the end. You might just be able to see Wrath in the background, on the bed behind Ariel. This is after Sophia and Shiro stopped Wrath's rampage and he was recovering. Ariel brought Mera along to pacify Sophia, basically, and since she hasn't seen him in some time she's very dere-dere. (It's rather amusing...)

PS One thing I forgot to add about Shiro's battle With Gyurie - I wonder if this is Gyurie's first "real" fight? He'd likely have trained with other dragons back in the day at least but that wouldn't be "real". It obviously wasn't possible for him to have a "real" fight with Sariel or D (they're just too strong) and everyone else except Shiro would be too weak.

Wait wait wait!!!
If she is this much of a Yandere to Merazofis to THAT point. Since her possesion to Mera is sooooo heavy that Queen taratekt weight seems like a seedgrain in comparison. Vamp Girl might think that Mera is her belonging that never he shall oppose her then....
...the event where Merazofis admonish Vamp Girl "WITH A FACE SLAP!!" Will be a one hell of a scenario ooohhhh MY!♥♥♪♪ That is indeed thrilling To anticipate!♪♪♪

Anyway I just so wonder as of just what the heck is Loser been thinking? I what to see his POV if there is any~
Like just how abnormal, mysterious & abberant being is Kumo to him especially now that he see just how much Kumo pair with him despite being God only in mere 20 less yrs!!
Chaserjacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-16, 05:50   Link #8322
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaserjacksaw View Post
Wait wait wait!!!
If she is this much of a Yandere to Merazofis to THAT point. Since her possesion to Mera is sooooo heavy that Queen taratekt weight seems like a seedgrain in comparison. Vamp Girl might think that Mera is her belonging that never he shall oppose her then....
...the event where Merazofis admonish Vamp Girl "WITH A FACE SLAP!!" Will be a one hell of a scenario ooohhhh MY!♥♥♪♪ That is indeed thrilling To anticipate!♪♪♪
It could be said that the current Sophia in the LN is more like the other yandere (Sue) - sweet to one person and dangerous to nearly everyone else, particularly if they get close to that one person.

Back when Shiro couldn't use magecraft despite being a god in LN8, because her body was naturally weak, just a day of travel would wear her out badly. So Mera would often carry Shiro to the inn at the end of the day. This was obvious for him to do (being the only one with an adult body) but Sophia would still seethe with envy/jealousy about it every time. Ie that's more like why Sophia was getting close to Envy rather than pure envy about Shiro, though there was some of that too.

It'll be interesting to see how the author handles Sophia's "school arc" and the events around there. In the WN, Wrath got introduced at the end but in the LN he'll be around from the start but I wouldn't be surprised if he still blows up at Sophia once he finds she's been sucking blood etc and maybe they'll have a showdown battle with the resulting consequences, like in the WN. Hope so...

Quote:
Anyway I just so wonder as of just what the heck is Loser been thinking? I what to see his POV if there is any~
Like just how abnormal, mysterious & abberant being is Kumo to him especially now that he see just how much Kumo pair with him despite being God only in mere 20 less yrs!!
Kuro has actually commented before that Shiro is more god-like than him. I wouldn't be surprised if he got the chills when he saw Shiro's "My Home" attack against Potimas's weapons. To a large degree, both are coming into this fight blind but while Kuro has perhaps conventional god training but little real combat experience Shiro has unconventional god training but plenty of real combat experience. But Kuro is still well ahead of Shiro in raw power so you'd think he'd be able to use that advantage more.

I did have one other idea about why Kuro seems a bit weak/pitiful currently: he wants to follow Sariel's will, right? He's talked before (with Dustin) about taking over from Sariel when she dies as well. In such a scenario, the more energy he has the better. So perhaps he's trying to use as little energy as possible against Shiro because of that. But if he reaches the conclusion that he cannot win otherwise, maybe we'll see him "get serious" at that point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peridot Crystal Clod View Post
Letís not forget that Shiro kinda gave Oka a book with basically ALL info about her own plans and even about the world? If that book is to fall in to the wrong hands that would put her into some sort of disadvantage isnít it?
I would think that Shiro's book covers more the "why" and "what" rather than the "how". There wouldn't be much need for her to go into the details about taking over the System. She might mention that it would help if she could get all the Ruler Authorities, but it's not like Dustin was ever going to hand over his anyway.

So I'm not sure if that book's contents becoming more widely known would actually be a big problem for Shiro. It's hard to say for sure though. But it's actually rather like Taboo and almost certainly contains a lot of the information that Taboo does. So the effects might be rather like Taboo as well. For anyone somewhat loyal to Shiro, that book wouldn't necessarily be a problem. For Dustin's side, the contents might well be too dangerous to discuss though would probably be of some tactical use.

If the book does get spread around, I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being referred to as the "Evil God's bible" or something
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-16, 06:24   Link #8323
tsunade666

In LN, is the relatioshipn of Sophia and Shiro the same as WN? mom and rebellious daughter? are they (one sided) close? If Sophia is so close to Mera that she goes yan yan when Shiro is being carried, then more reason for her to become turncoat later on when she and pope had the talk.
Old 2018-08-16, 06:54   Link #8324
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
In LN, is the relatioshipn of Sophia and Shiro the same as WN? mom and rebellious daughter? are they (one sided) close? If Sophia is so close to Mera that she goes yan yan when Shiro is being carried, then more reason for her to become turncoat later on when she and pope had the talk.
Well, the mother/daughter aspects didn't really come up until later on in the WN. Overall in the LN, their relationship is a bit more normal. Sophia clearly respects Shiro in the LN despite being a yandere. Shiro isn't so overwhelming/terrifying in the LN to Sophia. So because of that they feel closer.

On the other hand, now that Shiro's met D in the LN, we're probably not that far from the point when Meido turns up. So will the cursed cards and "call me goshujin-sama" follow? It seems likely since Sophia only ever refers to Shiro as goshujin-sama in the LN later on (in the side chapters in LN3-5).
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-28, 09:57   Link #8325
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Was browsing youtube and found this pv...
Kumo anime? Nai wa! Shikamo, aoi yuuki as kumo...
http://youtu.be/Nqu4D8P_oLQ
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, hero, maou, non-human mc, reincarnation