AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2016-11-03, 11:43   Link #41
Mirable
ミラベル
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Mother is truly best girl~

Please author-san ignores those brat and give her route already! she deserves it!

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-03, 11:55   Link #42
Tenzen12
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
GILF is life, GILF is love!

Her arc is v.4 V.6 right? What is that about?
__________________
"I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it" (Charles R. Swindoll)
Tenzen12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-04, 13:30   Link #43
Ratedhook522
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Ok, so many misunderstandings have been cleared up about the events that were going to happen in volume 2. I had thought that the two new characters were actually special forces soldiers assigned to assassinate both Glen and the former princess but it looks like I was wrong. It looks like also that Glen did not have a good school life while growing up due to the mis-treatment he received from his teachers and fellow students. Anybody have any spoilers for volume 3, I'm kind of interested in what's going to happen next.
Ratedhook522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-04, 16:13   Link #44
Wandering Soul
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: America
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
Mother is truly best girl~

Please author-san ignores those brat and give her route already! she deserves it!

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I knew she was best girl since the moment I saw her.
__________________
Wandering Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-04, 17:57   Link #45
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Best student is also best girl. Coincidentally she is blond as well.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-04, 23:13   Link #46
Tenzen12
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I am not sure if silver hair count as blond. That said considering how huge is gap between greatness of Serika-dono and these teenage brats it's not like it matter anyway.
__________________
"I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it" (Charles R. Swindoll)
Tenzen12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-04, 23:28   Link #47
Mirable
ミラベル
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
GILF is life, GILF is love!

Her arc is v.4 V.6 right? What is that about?
It's about her past.

i can't remember the details, it has been a long time since i read this.
__________________
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-04, 23:30   Link #48
Tenzen12
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Ok. I guess I will simply have to wait for either anime, manga or novels get to that point. Thank you for answer.
__________________
"I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it" (Charles R. Swindoll)
Tenzen12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-05, 09:00   Link #49
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I am not sure if silver hair count as blond. That said considering how huge is gap between greatness of Serika-dono and these teenage brats it's not like it matter anyway.
Lumia is blonde.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-05, 09:20   Link #50
Tenzen12
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Lumia is dog, Sistina cat. That says all needed to be said.
__________________
"I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it" (Charles R. Swindoll)
Tenzen12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-05, 10:20   Link #51
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
As usual dog comes out on top.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-05, 10:38   Link #52
Tenzen12
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
As person who had both, I can say for sure you don't know what are you talking about, but I forgive you.

Serika is also definitely cat person so is Glen.
__________________
"I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it" (Charles R. Swindoll)
Tenzen12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-05, 23:50   Link #53
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
As person who had both, I can say for sure you don't know what are you talking about, but I forgive you.

Serika is also definitely cat person so is Glen.
I remember my cat "bullying" my much larger dog, who made sure to act terrified while it was watching but then looked over and wagged its tail at me in a remarkably close approximation of a human chuckle whenever the cat walked away triumphantly.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-09, 15:04   Link #54
Ratedhook522
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
What happens to the head maid of the queen who is actually the traitor?
Ratedhook522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-09, 22:31   Link #55
watisit
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratedhook522 View Post
What happens to the head maid of the queen who is actually the traitor?
As of vol 4 of the LN she is still on the run.

Spoiler:
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-11, 01:55   Link #56
Mirable
ミラベル
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Best student is also best girl. Coincidentally she is blond as well.
I actually second root for Lumia because she's cuteness and among the girls she give me the less butthurt.

Of course my number 1 is Serika, her story is the most emotional and heartwarming. (poor girl has to gone through the painful and lonely for over century...watching everyone she had loved for has died or left her those scene is very well written.) but i have to admit the chance is very slim. it's hard for those two to development from family relationship to romance but hey, man can dream! slim is better than zero!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Lumia is dog, Sistina cat. That says all needed to be said.
Funny, before the story start, MC had fall in love with girl and he calls her 'white dog'.

The reason why he calls Sistina 'white cat' because she looks similar to her.
Spoiler for spoil:
__________________
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-12, 01:21   Link #57
Dual Blades
Moonlight Editor
 
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: In the North where people ride polar bears and live in Igloos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
I actually second root for Lumia because she's cuteness and among the girls she give me the less butthurt.

Of course my number 1 is Serika, her story is the most emotional and heartwarming. (poor girl has to gone through the painful and lonely for over century...watching everyone she had loved for has died or left her those scene is very well written.) but i have to admit the chance is very slim. it's hard for those two to development from family relationship to romance but hey, man can dream! slim is better than zero!

Funny, before the story start, MC had fall in love with girl and he calls her 'white dog'.

The reason why he calls Sistina 'white cat' because she looks similar to her.
Spoiler for spoil:
R.I.P first love. Plot turning out to be pretty good and with regular manga and novel updates, hopefully this gets more attention
__________________
So sleepy.....
Dual Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-12, 03:03   Link #58
Pierre
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Tiger, Jaguar, Lion, Panther, Leopard.......that is all. Cats>Dogs any day of the week.

Although they say pets and owners reflect of each so, dog people loyal idiots, while cat people are aloof bastards.

I like the GILF, but between the two students, I def prefer Lumia, she is kind and friendly, while the other one is just your typical generic harem tsundere.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-12, 07:35   Link #59
Tenzen12
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
That's not exactly fair to Sistina. She was angry on Glen because he did not his job which is perfectly legit and can't really be nice to him because he pick on her anytime she actually try interact with him causally and it's not like she doesn't try a lot.

To put it simply she is only tsundere because Glen terrible personality.
__________________
"I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it" (Charles R. Swindoll)
Tenzen12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-13, 09:53   Link #60
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Sistina was completely justified for her behavior in the first arc, and Glenn deliberately triggers her after that because she's funny.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fantasy, magic, magic school

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.