AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-06-20, 22:37   Link #1001
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
I regret not getting the light gun from the Sakura Wars event a bit back. That would fit perfectly with a cosmos gun.

Sure, of course you only use seraphic weapons for the right element since they only affect that one element, but the reason I'm asking is because I'm deciding if I'm going to grind for the materials to FLB my two Idolmaster Unknown axes before the event ends tonight. (earth and fire) If I'm just going to replace them with the seraphic weapons, then there's no point in grinding.
Old 2017-06-21, 03:18   Link #1002
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Sweet Rosamia, her LB has a combination of an Enmity slot and two critical slots!?
Light gorillas continues to run rampant with their broken LB set.
shmaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-21, 05:59   Link #1003
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
I'm deciding if I'm going to grind for the materials to FLB my two Idolmaster Unknown axes before the event ends tonight.
My layman's understanding is that if you have one or two FLB/True Vohu Harps and the Seraphic fist, you don't need the Sausage Axe. If you don't have any Vohu harps, you need at least one Axe, preferably two. And you should be working towards the fist ASAP. But don't quote me on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Sweet Rosamia, her LB has a combination of an Enmity slot and two critical slots!?
Light gorillas continues to run rampant with their broken LB set.
I have her but she's still level 1. I'm not impressed with Amira's damage so I might swap them out.
Old 2017-06-21, 08:34   Link #1004
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv165
*Graphic Designer

Amira is mostly there as a ougi generation battery with a stable output of damage. The thing is that, for dps racing, you shouldn't bother with her transformation.

As for Rosamia, she is practically the strongest light character under certain circumstances, tied to Albert and Lucio.
That said, she is still a bit of a liability for long fights, so it depends if her support skill will alleviate that issue (such as allowing a % of heal to get through her curse buff).
Old 2017-06-21, 11:20   Link #1005
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

You can just let Rosamia die on purpose instead of trying to maintain her whole fight long.

Just make 2 your first sub.
Starts with Rosamia and have her gorilla her way through the first half. Which is not hard.
Then let her die on purpose when the raid boss is down to 50% when you can start using paralysis.

2 has three critical slots, so the damage loss isn't too big.
And if is a 5 star 2, there is no damage loss at all with her broken critical buff from the ougi.
Old 2017-06-21, 13:16   Link #1006
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv165
*Graphic Designer

That's the usual plan, but I'd rather have her to last as long as possible and have Sorn as a "real backup" instead (that or Sorn swapping out for Lucio or Ferry depending of what's going on).

If anything, suiciding Rosamia deliberately is a waste compared to other chars because 2 crits with a near permanent echo dmg property along with sword proficiency makes her dps more reliable than Albert or Sorn in general.
Old 2017-06-21, 16:54   Link #1007
AnimeFangirl

Is she still good if I don't have any of those guys? I'd like to test her out as soon as maintenance ends. How do you use her? Just attack, attack, attack like Juliet?
Old 2017-06-22, 01:03   Link #1008
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

So alternatively, what's a good ratio of weapons in a Zeus pool? Mainly unawakened GW weapons, I know, but there are other good weapons, like Gungnir, that are great for primal pools, and how do Bahamut/Seraphic/Unknown weapons fit in, if at all?
Old 2017-06-22, 01:14   Link #1009
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Zeus? For light?
Light doesn't have Seraphic Weapon, so you don't have to worry about it.
In an optimized Zeus grid, you only need two Gungir.
Everything else should be Chevalier Swords+Cosmo Sword.

Other wise, don't bother. Zeus grid without Chev sword is weak.
Old 2017-06-22, 06:04   Link #1010
AnimeFangirl

I heard even Gungir wasn't necessary for Zeus. Mainhand, 8 chev sword, one cosmos. Go to town.
Old 2017-06-22, 07:18   Link #1011
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv165
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
Is she still good if I don't have any of those guys? I'd like to test her out as soon as maintenance ends. How do you use her? Just attack, attack, attack like Juliet?
Rosamia is pretty good even without other chars or the LB. It is just that you just cannot use her skills without putting her at risk. She is best in being used as a gorilla as in you don't use her skills unless it is necessary.

Ability 1 is used when you need something to save her or if the HP penalty won't affect her that much for extra early damage. Ability 2 is never used unless you don't have an extra def down. Ability 3 is used only when you want to suicide her or if you have a character or a setup that would prevent her to die early (Baotorda etc).

Merely attacking and ougi whenevr she can is already plenty enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
I heard even Gungir wasn't necessary for Zeus. Mainhand, 8 chev sword, one cosmos. Go to town.
You don't need Gungnir yeah, because the extra DA and Crit lead to a raw/atk modifier reduction alongside. Usually, either you go pure sword/cosmo, or you have something like 1 Gungnir or Huanglong Katana.
Old 2017-06-22, 07:29   Link #1012
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Ability 1 is used when you need something to save her or if the HP penalty won't affect her that much for extra early damage. Ability 2 is never used unless you don't have an extra def down. Ability 3 is used only when you want to suicide her or if you have a character or a setup that would prevent her to die early (Baotorda etc).
Thank you, that is awesomely helpful. Dunkelheit's triggers are all multi-hit instead of hit-all so they're perfect for a suicide attacker.
Old 2017-06-22, 10:48   Link #1013
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Two Gungir is actually more stable.
Consider Cosmo Sword BL is only 20% DA boost and only boost BL type char. (Which is a proble if you are using Summer Zeta for DPS or Juliet for gorilla.)
While ougi refill through DA is important because, well, Ferry.

Having 2 Gungir can prevent you from using Elysian and go for more offensive jobs.

If you really worry about the atk loss of having one less Chev Sword.
Then at least go for a GW Dagger+1 Gungir set up
Old 2017-06-22, 11:35   Link #1014
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv165
*Graphic Designer

That's the very reason why the vast majority of end game Zeus users don't bother with more than 1 Gungnir because you can simply stabilize with a full BL composition + GW dagger or simply using Amira.
You don't really need more than that to keep a stable multiple attack rate, which is already true for a simple chev/lucifer configuration.
Old 2017-06-25, 08:23   Link #1015
AnimeFangirl

Everyone be sure to log in and pick up your free 30 draw tickets!
For some reasons, NM100 and NM120 aren't showing up for me. Are they only available for those who passed the prelims?
Old 2017-06-25, 10:29   Link #1016
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Hell 100 is never released until a few days or so into the GW event, and then Hell 120 a few days or so after that.
Old 2017-06-25, 11:20   Link #1017
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

You mean Hell 95 and 100.

Round 2 onward = 95
Round 4 onward = 100
Old 2017-06-25, 14:32   Link #1018
AnimeFangirl

Right, those. I hadn't noticed there was a delay. Light is my worst element so I just want to get the trophies and move on.
Old 2017-06-26, 18:30   Link #1019
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

So what gear and abilities are there for increasing the damage cap aside from Berserker and Kaguya, especially for supers? Even without the GW attack boost I've been hitting the damage cap for a while now.
Old 2017-06-27, 05:30   Link #1020
AnimeFangirl

What I know of are
1) Echoes
2) Damage-cap increasing weapons like Aletheia's sword and the Seraphic weapons
3) Increasing multiattack rate to do more damage despite the cap.

Maybe the gurus can add more suggestions.