AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-05-18, 12:23   Link #1621
fullrefund

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
A massage? Blimey! I know that's not what you meant! What else happens to a doggy from behind? the "Hauu" part made me laugh too

Ah, his name means 5? I hadn't realized that. I wonder if there's any meaning to that, I know the girls are named after food, but him a number? Let me guess, he can only use his ring 5 times before he needs to recharge in a green lantern?

Kitty is a little too general... it could mean that Yellow girl. I propose "putty tat" but Nice Legs have to be code word, since we all know what "Ears" means lol.

Speaking of which, we have another episode come and gone and Ricochet still hasn't shown any signs of progress in her research. I tell you she needs a spanking
Just to be clear, i don't know what shinku mean but "Cinque" mean five.

For Leonmichelle then Thunderkitty? There need to be a kitty somewhere as it would make her rage which is alway fun to see.
And looking back at episode five when she is beaten by Thunderkitty, i would say nice tail for Brioche
fullrefund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-18, 12:59   Link #1622
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Jeez do I have to put a open picture to get any reponces around here?
Old 2011-05-18, 16:18   Link #1623
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Speaking of which, we have another episode come and gone and Ricochet still hasn't shown any signs of progress in her research. I tell you she needs a spanking
I do hope you didn't mean that in a perverted way But it defiantly is going to be set back even more with Leonmichelle's declaration of another battle.

Last edited by Hooves; 2011-05-18 at 16:45.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-18, 19:59   Link #1624
Seiryuu

I found ep7 rather entertaining. Surprising that Milhi never noticed that Shinku was treating her like a dog, but not so surprising that she loves the frisbee. I was sort of hoping to see her catch it once in her mouth though.

I'm not sure about the intelligence of the Biscotti officials. If a dear friend of the ruler suddenly goes from happy, silly play to talking adamantly about measures to ensure the ruler's safety, wouldn't it be rather obvious that this person has suddenly found some reason to become concerned for her friend's safety? Sure, they might not immediately connect all the dots, but it should have been kind of obvious as the girl got more and more driven and erratic that she was concerned about something, and that concern was quickly growing into desperation.

If I understood her current plan, I think she's trying to make it so that Milhi and Shinku aren't the masters of the Biscotti swords, so that if the doom is connected to them she can take that doom from them.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-18, 21:08   Link #1625
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
If I understood her current plan, I think she's trying to make it so that Milhi and Shinku aren't the masters of the Biscotti swords, so that if the doom is connected to them she can take that doom from them.
Interesting theory, the murder of the two was probably related to the treasures that Milhi and Shinku had. So if Leo got them for herself, then she wouldn't have to worry about this mysterious foe that can defeat both Shinku and Milhi and face it herself since she seems capable enough.

I do agree though that the council was sorta dull on the subject. She even visited them previously and 'kindly' asked for more security and bodyguards.. If they did take that advice and the fate still transpired, then the only way to revert it is to take measures herself. They probably thought that since she (did she conquer other nations previously?) conquered other nations, she just became a warlord-type person and wants to take over Biscotti for more power?

Ok that may be going overboard..
Old 2011-05-18, 21:14   Link #1626
Cyz
"Show it to me"

The way how Shinku pets on Millhiore is almost like petting a dog. I guess that's she enjoys being petted like that
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-18, 21:53   Link #1627
Taufiq91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
The way how Shinku pets on Millhiore is almost like petting a dog. I guess that's she enjoys being petted like that
Yeah, i'm getting some BDSM vibes from the two.
Old 2011-05-19, 00:15   Link #1628
dago2682
Nodoka Fan

Sorry if this has been asked before but what´s the correct name for the protagonist?
Shinku or Cinque?
Also i think this series took a lot of episodes for the plot to get anywhere i was mainly watching because of the moe characters.

I Hope the next battle does not disappoint seeing that there is a lot at stake.
Old 2011-05-19, 00:20   Link #1629
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

From the official magazine scans, his name appears to be "Cinque", and thus is the official name until otherwise corrected.

And now for more crossovering awesome:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-19, 00:32   Link #1630
fullrefund

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
From the official magazine scans, his name appears to be "Cinque", and thus is the official name until otherwise corrected.

snip
Here what i guess would be the other part.

Spoiler:

I am the only one who believe that thunderkitty(leonmichelle) is the one will be responsible for the "security hole" concerning the "furball effect"? It would be logical if each time someone is furballed it would consume energy from the local spirits.

As for the assassin himself i can't stop but thinking that it could be Darquien. After all the assassin need to be able to best 5(Cinque).
fullrefund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-19, 01:25   Link #1631
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:

Leon's boobs look disproportionately big. Are they padded with Galatte packets or filled with m- *IS SHOT*

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-19, 02:43   Link #1632
mysterious

Quote:

Who is the green loli in the middle? Quick! I need her name so I can hunt find more pics of her
mysterious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-19, 04:33   Link #1633
KeithKurogane
Recorder of World Lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious View Post
Who is the green loli in the middle? Quick! I need her name so I can hunt find more pics of her
I think its Einhart Stratos...
I forgot...
Old 2011-05-19, 05:42   Link #1634
tsunade666

Quote:

This one need a clean sample ASAP

that's Einhart from MSLN Vivid or is it Vivio.
Old 2011-05-19, 05:58   Link #1635
Seiryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Interesting theory, the murder of the two was probably related to the treasures that Milhi and Shinku had. So if Leo got them for herself, then she wouldn't have to worry about this mysterious foe that can defeat both Shinku and Milhi and face it herself since she seems capable enough.

I do agree though that the council was sorta dull on the subject. She even visited them previously and 'kindly' asked for more security and bodyguards.. If they did take that advice and the fate still transpired, then the only way to revert it is to take measures herself. They probably thought that since she (did she conquer other nations previously?) conquered other nations, she just became a warlord-type person and wants to take over Biscotti for more power?

Ok that may be going overboard..
I don't believe that she was correct in her guess that the treasures are the source of the fate. At first she simply tried to make sure Milhi was safe, and then started to take greater and greater measures, such as keeping Biscotti in a state of war so that the princess would have to stay where she is and not go anyplace dangerous (such as a foreign country that really does want to conquer and would take an opportunity to eliminate the inexperienced new ruler, as I mentioned after ep6). Now, with her desperate attempts to keep Milhi safe all failing and even the protection of a champion not being enough, she's basically flailing around, trying anything she can think of to change things. As I said though, if the real issue is another foreign nation that Milhi would have visited in peaceful times, then the current problem is probably that the Hero needs to go to such foreign nations to find a way home, meaning that the places the princess would have visited on tour are now places she'll go to help Shinku. Hard to say whether Leo will get the treasures, but I'm sure that either way the destiny will either remain the same or become far worse.

In a sense, this is a little like some sci-fi shorts I'd seen. In one, a woman encounters a killer who'd just murdered some people, and while trying to get away she accidentally finds herself in a lab where an experimental device sends her back in time. She tries to stop the killer, or to keep him from killing the people she saw him kill, only to result in him killing many more people as well; every time she goes back to try to fix things, the result is more horrifying. Fate can certainly be beaten, but it never gives up without a very fierce fight. Still, I doubt that Fate will win in this show.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-19, 06:08   Link #1636
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious View Post
That's Einhart Stratos from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ViviD, a manga spinoff. She's the 2nd girl in the series capable of transforming from a loli into a full-size adult form as one of her abilities

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-19, 07:11   Link #1637
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
In a sense, this is a little like some sci-fi shorts I'd seen. In one, a woman encounters a killer who'd just murdered some people, and while trying to get away she accidentally finds herself in a lab where an experimental device sends her back in time. She tries to stop the killer, or to keep him from killing the people she saw him kill, only to result in him killing many more people as well; every time she goes back to try to fix things, the result is more horrifying. Fate can certainly be beaten, but it never gives up without a very fierce fight. Still, I doubt that Fate will win in this show.
WOw you just gave me a idea. anyone see the movie the Knowing?

the movie about this guy who finds out all the days and time that a disaster is going to happen?

Well one scene is when a plain crashes into a major high way and he's on the highway when it happens, he goes to the crash and tries to save as many people as he can, he KNOWS how many people die. and since he knows how many people he tries to save them and change the event. BUT! even after saving 10 or 12 people. he later finds out it was his fault that ____ people died instead of the +10 people.

The story in Dog days seems familure, Leon seeing the future, doing everything possible to stop it, only to be the actual cause in a way.
Old 2011-05-19, 08:15   Link #1638
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Leonmichelle I suggest her nick name is... MINE! haha..no really her nickname should Thong cat
LOL really, it sounds so like her. But I'm afraid of the backlash from Leon-sama

Something tells me we'll never get that beach for TV, heck they might not even have one at all because.... anyone seen a beach in Flonyard? *runs*

Of course, it could be a pool, or an inflatable pool too small for the girls, hmm hm yeah that could work....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullrefund View Post
Just to be clear, i don't know what shinku mean but "Cinque" mean five.
Yeah, I was referring to Cinque because I have no idea where the Shinku came from besides pronunciation.

Quote:
For Leonmichelle then Thunderkitty? There need to be a kitty somewhere as it would make her rage which is alway fun to see.
And looking back at episode five when she is beaten by Thunderkitty, i would say nice tail for Brioche
Thunderkitty lol. I got one.... how about Nuclear Kitty, considering her wide area blast attack

Honestly, it's like Brioche. Not enough significant appearances on screen to warrant a viable nickname

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Leon's boobs look disproportionately big. Are they padded with Galatte packets or filled with m- *IS SHOT*
Blasphemy! Are you implying our majesty uses silicone? You need a battle axe to the head numerous times

But yeah, nice butts. I mean.... lovin' Fate's legs, ja

Quote:
That's Einhart Stratos from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ViviD, a manga spinoff. She's the 2nd girl in the series capable of transforming from a loli into a full-size adult form as one of her abilities
I need to see that animated! As a big fan of the insta-growth spurt Vivio, having another is a welcome sight!

Ahem... uhm... just how far was Millimeter's special place? I'm assuming it's within the protected zones because it would have made a nice story if there was a monster attack there
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-19, 17:22   Link #1639
Sekirei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by aitakute View Post
This show is getting really good lately. I wonder if they will make a 2nd season?
They basically said they can during the picnic scene in that there is no limit to Hero summoning and he can return whenever he is needed again. I smell dragon quest....
Old 2011-05-19, 18:06   Link #1640
mysterious

Quote:
Thanks for the name guys. So she is like two for the price of one. Can she turn into a highschool girl also, or it is just either loli or milf?

Finally got time to watch ep7, and Sink does a good job in awakening the doggy instinct in the pink one. During the scene where she chases after the flying plate, she acts just like a dog... wait, she is one It would be nice if Sink actives the mating desire in her highness also
mysterious is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, harem, shonen