AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-07-29, 18:46   Link #1
leona_senshi

Send a message via MSN to leona_senshi Send a message via Yahoo to leona_senshi
Smile Manga Exchange isntead of sale

I didn't see a thread of what I would like to propose, well at least i did a search and nothing came up.

since I know you can't publish something for sale here, I was wondering if some one would agree or say that the idea is a good one.

I have some manga titles I don't really want to continue buying and I already bought a lot of them.... instead of selling them, I was wondering if some one would be interested in permenantly exchanging mangas that you don't want any more some others that you do. I'm open to sending the mangas by mail to the person or just local pick up/exhange is good too.

so if someone does like the Idea, I would like to place a list of the manga I have for exchange and the mangas that I would like to exchange them for, so here we go just a note: all my mangas are in perfect mint condition, and are the american realeses so I'm hopping to receive the same thing back:

Mangas to exchange:

Battle Royale Vols. 1-7
trigun vols. 1-2
Trigun Maximum 1-3
Inu yasha vol. 2 First Print
saber Marionette J Vols. 1-5
Sailor Moon SuperS vol. 2 OUT OF PRINT IN MINT CONDION (this one is worth a lot now a days so I'm hopping to get 3 mangas in exchange for this one)

total of 20 mangas to exchange for any of these titles:

Kare First Love vols. 3 and up (already have 1 & 2)
Mars 1-15
Hana Kimi vol. 1 and up
Snow drop 1 and up

I also have mangas in spanish If some one is intersted, I only have 3 titles so if you're interested just ask.

I can Also Work with Anime OST in exchange for the mangas that I mentioned, 1 cd = 1 manga

I have the following titles all of them are in Mint Condition also, not a single scratch on them:

Inu Yasha OST1 & 2
X the movie OST
Ranma Ending song Collection (american reales from Viz) (this will be in exchange for 2 mangas, it cost a lot when this came out, and if you check it on amazon it doesn't go for less than 50 dlls)
Ranma Best Vocal Collection
Kare Kano Image CD
Saint Seiya Hades Image CD

we would only need to pay for postage if not local, so think about it ok!
if anyone is interest please PM me.

I hope this isn't in the "no posting rules" I'm not encuregin to sell anything, just a simple exchange.
Old 2006-07-29, 20:46   Link #2
Laharu
mao de makai

Send a message via AIM to Laharu Send a message via MSN to Laharu
seems like an interesting idea....
Old 2006-07-30, 04:01   Link #3
xris
Just call me Ojisan

I'm not too sure about having such threads here on AnimeSuki so don't be surprised if the thread suddenly gets removed without warning.

Guidelines (or thread rules)
  • Please do not post any contact details (no postal addresses, no emails).
  • If you are interested in a trade, please send a Private Message to the person who offered the trade.
  • Do not complain (pre or post exchange), you will have to sort out problems between yourselves via PM.
  • Edit your original post once something has been traded (add a [traded] tag once the deal is done).
Old 2006-09-09, 00:41   Link #4
sugarducky

I might be interested in the Spanish mangas. I'm trying to improve my spanish, but I can't read just a straight-up book, but manga has lots of pictures to help. What do you have?
I don't have anything on your list, let me check what I have and get back with you.
Closed Thread