AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-01-25, 00:27   Link #1401
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Her signals are not that mixed and she was acting much better after Saito's return if not only his own screw ups.

If a girl is willing to give you her virginity (a noble girl no less, and as you know virginity was always treasured in there) calls it a "reward" and you actually believe it then you are a total idiot.
Saito IS an idiot. I think that should be clear by now. And, is he supposed to become a monk until Louise finally makes up her mind about him? He confessed, but still doesn't get a reply, I don't think he's doing anything wrong.

And about Louise's virginity. If you're in bed with a girl doing... er... things, but she doesn't stop saying things like "I dont' like you", "I would never do things like these with someone like you, this is just a special occasion" and after finishing she says "you perverted dog! how dare you do these things to your master?!", what is the guy supposed to believe? (taking into account that the guy is an idiot)
Deadwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-25, 06:05   Link #1402
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Deadwings,
Spoiler for You are wrong:

Last edited by Darknemo2000; 2009-01-25 at 07:09.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-25, 13:58   Link #1403
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadwings View Post
Saito IS an idiot. I think that should be clear by now. And, is he supposed to become a monk until Louise finally makes up her mind about him? He confessed, but still doesn't get a reply, I don't think he's doing anything wrong.

And about Louise's virginity. If you're in bed with a girl doing... er... things, but she doesn't stop saying things like "I dont' like you", "I would never do things like these with someone like you, this is just a special occasion" and after finishing she says "you perverted dog! how dare you do these things to your master?!", what is the guy supposed to believe? (taking into account that the guy is an idiot)
Quote:
Deadwings,
How can she give anything but mixed signals when she will not even admit her feelings to herself. Her pride would not even let her tell Saito that she loved him in her dreams. I think that chapter 1 of volume 10 pretty much shows Saito's confusion. And how attractive the Queen can be.
Spoiler:

Of course, I agree with the one blogger. Marry the Queen, keep Siesta as your Chamber Maid and Bed Warmer, and make Louise your Concubine.
PastPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-25, 17:32   Link #1404
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare

Quote:
Deadwings,
I'll remind you that Saito comes from a world where one's virginity is not THAT prized, so he might not have realized the difference yet. And what happened with Siesta was before the confession, how was he supposed to know that the next day he was going to confess?
Deadwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-26, 11:03   Link #1405
Darknemo2000

So it is ok to get close to one girl and then go off confessing to another?

Sorry but this is not the way you build up a trust.

Imagine yourself in Louise's position - she does not know if he is really serious about it - one moment he does seem serious and teh other not. Maybe he really just wants to have sex with her and then would move to his other prize.

And you cannot say that Saito is not like that.

Imagine if you would be more or less stable relationship with a girl, she would confess you and then few hours after you learn that she spent a night with some other man. Even if it happened before confession it would leave a foul taste in your mouth and you would look at her suspiciously and when your suspicions would get proved to be true almost everyday as she is swooned so easily by well build men you just cannot really think about serious relationship with her.
Old 2009-02-03, 20:31   Link #1406
PastPrime

I see that in Volume 10, Chapter 2
Spoiler:
Old 2009-02-04, 18:50   Link #1407
Tabasco

I got the impression that it was the spell that was somehow square rank, not necessarily that she herself was.
Tabasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 19:00   Link #1408
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabasco View Post
I got the impression that it was the spell that was somehow square rank, not necessarily that she herself was.
If I am not mistaken only a square mage or a combination of lesser mages can use a square ranked spell.
Old 2009-02-05, 09:55   Link #1409
Darknemo2000

Combination of lesser mages is impossible unless you have Royal blood tough.
Old 2009-02-05, 15:53   Link #1410
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Combination of lesser mages is impossible unless you have Royal blood tough.
Shouldn't be a problem for Tabitha then, should it? She's part of a royal family.
Old 2009-02-06, 07:17   Link #1411
Darknemo2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Shouldn't be a problem for Tabitha then, should it? She's part of a royal family.
But her partner has to have Royal blood too...

Hmm... combination of Tabitha/Louise (has Royal blood too) spells might be interesting.
Old 2009-02-06, 07:51   Link #1412
azziz

Quote:
But her partner has to have Royal blood too...

Hmm... combination of Tabitha/Louise (has Royal blood too) spells might be interesting.
Tabitha/Henrietta would be more likely sinse we don't know if louise can do it with no-void user;they could use the same spell henrietta used with wales(water+wind).On the other hand,Louise+tifania("breast revolution"&flat cheast")should be possible;especially if they end having the same familiar...
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-07, 20:12   Link #1413
Tabasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
Tabitha/Henrietta would be more likely sinse we don't know if louise can do it with no-void user;they could use the same spell henrietta used with wales(water+wind).On the other hand,Louise+tifania("breast revolution"&flat cheast")should be possible;especially if they end having the same familiar...
That's something that's been bugging me for a while. Where the heck is Tiffania's familiar?

I mean it makes sense that she hasn't summoned one previously, but to my knowledge even after she emigrated to Tristania she still hasn't summoned one. Given how outstandingly useful Louise's and Joseph's have been to them, I can't imagine its something to let slide.

My suspicion is that whenever she finally gets around to it, she won't get Saito for her familiar, though. She'll probably get the 'nameless one' mentioned in the little song about Brimir and his followers in Vol 7 and 8, given that the other three are already spoken for by the other void users.
Tabasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-07, 22:21   Link #1414
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabasco View Post
That's something that's been bugging me for a while. Where the heck is Tiffania's familiar?

I mean it makes sense that she hasn't summoned one previously, but to my knowledge even after she emigrated to Tristania she still hasn't summoned one. Given how outstandingly useful Louise's and Joseph's have been to them, I can't imagine its something to let slide.

My suspicion is that whenever she finally gets around to it, she won't get Saito for her familiar, though. She'll probably get the 'nameless one' mentioned in the little song about Brimir and his followers in Vol 7 and 8, given that the other three are already spoken for by the other void users.
it would be cool if it was an elf,tiffania could lear more about their magic and us more about them(in the last translated chapter the elf who defetead tabitha said about ivaldi story than the hero was considered as a "saint" by both race;do you know who he was talking about?Brimir first familiar the pretty elf saito meet in his deam and gandalf like him?well the elf would know respect a human so i don't who else it could be)
sorry for the disgression but i hope someone(Darkemoon?)who read the book could answear me.
Old 2009-02-09, 13:34   Link #1415
PastPrime

Quote:
it would be cool if it was an elf,tiffania could lear more about their magic and us more about them(in the last translated chapter the elf who defetead tabitha said about ivaldi story than the hero was considered as a "saint" by both race;do you know who he was talking about?Brimir first familiar the pretty elf saito meet in his deam and gandalf like him?well the elf would know respect a human so i don't who else it could be)
sorry for the disgression but i hope someone(Darkemoon?)who read the book could answear me.
I don't know, but I thought that maybe it was Brimir. 5000 years is plenty of time for facts to get distorted and changed. I have been wondering if Brimir and the Elves might have been allies fighting together to seal the Devil's Gate and he died while sealing it. And 5000 years later the seal is starting to break so the Void Mages have been reawakened to help seal it again. It is just that the true events of 5000 years ago have been lost to both the humans and the Elves. As for the last familiar, many people believe that he or she will have the runes over their heart and be able to control peoples emotions. The Left Hand of God, the Right Hand of God, the Mind of God, and the Heart of God.
Old 2009-02-09, 15:16   Link #1416
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPrime View Post
I don't know, but I thought that maybe it was Brimir. 5000 years is plenty of time for facts to get distorted and changed. I have been wondering if Brimir and the Elves might have been allies fighting together to seal the Devil's Gate and he died while sealing it. And 5000 years later the seal is starting to break so the Void Mages have been reawakened to help seal it again. It is just that the true events of 5000 years ago have been lost to both the humans and the Elves. As for the last familiar, many people believe that he or she will have the runes over their heart and be able to control peoples emotions. The Left Hand of God, the Right Hand of God, the Mind of God, and the Heart of God.
i sure didn't consider that since elf call void devil's power(see the reaction of that elf at the end of vol10 when he see louise use her power or of the other elf,the one making those geant and invinsible golem,when he learn that joseph is himself a void user:both were digusted)that's why they're unlikely to call Brimir a"saint"-beside weren't they the one who killed him?So i tough it could be his partner,the first gandalf, especially sinse tabitha did compare saito to the hero of Ivaldi story.
Old 2009-02-09, 17:45   Link #1417
PastPrime

Quote:
i sure didn't consider that since elf call void devil's power(see the reaction of that elf at the end of vol10 when he see louise use her power or of the other elf,the one making those geant and invinsible golem,when he learn that joseph is himself a void user:both were digusted)that's why they're unlikely to call Brimir a"saint"-beside weren't they the one who killed him?So i tough it could be his partner,the first gandalf, especially sinse tabitha did compare saito to the hero of Ivaldi story.
If you had read my post you would have noticed that I said IN 5000 YEARS THE FACTS COULD HAVE BECOME DISTORTED. That he might, as I said in my post, have been killed helping the Elves seal the Devil's Gate and then the facts got distorted over time so neither the Elves or the humans remember what really happened. Or perhaps memories were distorted when the gate was sealed. But, as I said, I do not know who he was referring to, that just seemed to be a possibility. I don't see anyway that it could be any of his familiars since there has been no mention of them being considered saints. It seemed like they had been pretty much forgotten until Saito showed up. No one even remembered that they were humans and at least one elf.
Old 2009-02-25, 22:49   Link #1418
Strike Chaos

hey, anybody gonna get the new volume 16. it's out now.
Strike Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 14:50   Link #1419
harubie

hi, im sorry if this is a noob question but i just recently finished watching the anime and they left alot of things .... so i went to check for the manga but the thing is .... i went to wikipedia and did a little reading seems like there are quite a few manga, novels so i didnt know which to start. Also, what's the difference between the manga and the novel, i dont really get it .. im sorry but i usually watch anime's only and i dont really read manga but i've taken a liking to this anime so .... basically yeah ... thats about it. If anyone knows where i can read both the manga and novel please drop me a pm, msg or something im not sure if this is the right place to post it but ... well anyways, anyone who knows please tell me, thank you
harubie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 15:38   Link #1420
crystalalien87
Louise Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike Chaos View Post
hey, anybody gonna get the new volume 16. it's out now.
gotta link to it? i cant find it?
crystalalien87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, light novels, shounen