AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-11-08, 15:32   Link #23041
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exia_00 View Post
Guess the likely hood of finding it on ebay are low, at this stage anyway... if only launcher and sword had Robot Damashii versions so that would settle it, over getting the real grade versions. Though the detailing is just amazing.
i think you dont know how expo exclusives work^^ usually its mostly vendors who buy them in bulk to sell them in their own stores. thats why the RG strike ruge will be available on gginfinite for example.
if you want to buy an expo exclusive as a regular guy you always have to be REALLY quick because the vendors buy most of the available figures or models and you have to fight for one if you want to buy one there :P

also: yaaay! i was just posing my KO destiny a little because im gonna put the wings effect parts on and while bending the right arm i heard a faint snapping sound... and all of a sudden the elbow joint was VERY lose. the joint broke XD im trying to fix it right now and if worse comes to worst ill have to glue the joint in place. it only broke at one part though so it wouldnt be THAT bad, it just could only do a 90° bend instead of a 180° bend then.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-08, 17:21   Link #23042
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
also: yaaay! i was just posing my KO destiny a little because im gonna put the wings effect parts on and while bending the right arm i heard a faint snapping sound... and all of a sudden the elbow joint was VERY lose. the joint broke XD im trying to fix it right now and if worse comes to worst ill have to glue the joint in place. it only broke at one part though so it wouldnt be THAT bad, it just could only do a 90° bend instead of a 180° bend then.
Just buy the real one already!
Old 2011-11-08, 17:25   Link #23043
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Just buy the real one already!
i hate shinn, i wont pay any more money for one of his suits XD i have the bandai MG sword impulse, thats good enough for me :P
and besides, i did somewhat fix the arm so its no big deal. its still a tiny bit lose but at least its staying together...
Old 2011-11-08, 17:44   Link #23044
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
i hate shinn, i wont pay any more money for one of his suits XD i have the bandai MG sword impulse, thats good enough for me :P
and besides, i did somewhat fix the arm so its no big deal. its still a tiny bit lose but at least its staying together...
LOL. Does hating the pilot is enough of a reason to not buy a good kit? . I mean, I have 1/100 Chaos and love it despite hating that useless Sting Oakley character who pilot it.
Old 2011-11-08, 18:03   Link #23045
Appel

Quote:
LOL. Does hating the pilot is enough of a reason to not buy a good kit? . I mean, I have 1/100 Chaos and love it despite hating that useless Sting Oakley character who pilot it.
in this case it is. while he was piloting the imulse he was ok in my opinion but during the 2nd half when kira took over again he just became unbearable for me...
sting was annoying and useless but at least he was kind of a badass^^ i liked those 3 pilots.
Old 2011-11-08, 18:13   Link #23046
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
in this case it is. while he was piloting the imulse he was ok in my opinion but during the 2nd half when kira took over again he just became unbearable for me...
Cheers to that .

Anyway, here I am, still waiting for MG Justice and hoping for MG Lagowe. Oh yeah, MG Lagowe! If that MS get made into MG, it'll be like nothing we've ever seen before!
Old 2011-11-08, 18:43   Link #23047
Appel

Quote:
Cheers to that .

Anyway, here I am, still waiting for MG Justice and hoping for MG Lagowe. Oh yeah, MG Lagowe! If that MS get made into MG, it'll be like nothing we've ever seen before!
well, the LaGOWE would be kinda similar to my HMM Liger Zero Schneider but still, i want that, too!^^
there will be a HG LaGOWE though so at least we have that.
Old 2011-11-08, 19:57   Link #23048
Appel

HLJ is having yet anouther huge gunpla sale.
MG Ex-S for 35% off and the ReZEL still for 45% off for example^^ they really do have a lot of good stuff in the mix this time!
Old 2011-11-08, 20:58   Link #23049
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
MG Ex-S for 35% off and the ReZEL still for 45% off for example^^ they really do have a lot of good stuff in the mix this time!
Ahh god damn it, I'm really pissed off atm, I had just ordered a few things and the process just went through just before this sale and I mean just before and the items I bought are now on sale.
This really really pisses me off>__<

I want to contact them saying this and that but I know I'll be very very rude about it so I don't want to.

That 4th time over the past couple of years where I've bought stuff right before a sale, you have no idea how pissed I am atm lol.
Old 2011-11-09, 07:04   Link #23050
Butagami

Quote:
Infinite Justice and Destiny (both plus clear parts) also have 40% off. Appel, this is your chance :P
Old 2011-11-09, 07:29   Link #23051
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butagami View Post
Infinite Justice and Destiny (both plus clear parts) also have 40% off. Appel, this is your chance :P
NEVER! XD (im a little short on money this month, id love to buy some kits during this sale but i kinda cant^^)
Old 2011-11-09, 11:23   Link #23052
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Ahh well I thought f*** it, so I ordered a MG Musha Gundam Mk-2 and Throne Zwei

Looks like I won't be buying anymore for some time now, I was really wanting to get either of the Frames but they are out of stock with Red back in on Jan-__-
Should be plenty of time to save the pennies till then.

I could actually spend a little more but gunpla isn't my no1 hobby, video games is and we all know how much that s*** costs>_<
Old 2011-11-09, 11:24   Link #23053
kakakka

Throne Zwei is dull without any work on it. Painting will make it decent looking, atleast.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 11:25   Link #23054
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Ahh well I thought f*** it, so I ordered a MG Musha Gundam Mk-2 and Throne Zwei

Looks like I won't be buying anymore for some time now, I was really wanting to get either of the Frames but they are out of stock with Red back in on Jan-__-
Should be plenty of time to save the pennies till then.

I could actually spend a little more but gunpla isn't my no1 hobby, video games is and we all know how much that s*** costs>_<
the musha gundam MK-II is essentially the same as the MK-II 2.0. based on that im sure that you will have a TON of fun with that kit^^
Old 2011-11-09, 11:52   Link #23055
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
Throne Zwei is dull without any work on it. Painting will make it decent looking, atleast.
Not really bothered about that, I like the design of the model I also got a Ein so thought I'd get the other Thrones altho I'm not in a rush to get the Drei.
I may paint but I kinda doubt that, at least not any time soon. May just go with top coat but I doubt I'd do that any time soon either lol.

Quote:
the musha gundam MK-II is essentially the same as the MK-II 2.0. based on that im sure that you will have a TON of fun with that kit^^
Well thats good to hear it will be a good build, I always enjoy putting these together

Probelm I have now is MW3 has effectively put all this on hold, not even sure why I bothered buying them lol.

I mean I still want to get my mitts on the Armoured Core models and varies others.
And then I've still got my F-22 Raptor to make.
Old 2011-11-09, 16:37   Link #23056
TraceofToxin

Greetings gentlemen and ladies.

I've recently come into financial hardship and am sadly forced to sell my Wing model collection. I'm well aware of eBay as a primary selling point, but I was curious if there were any model-dedicated forums or discussion boards where enthusiasts would be interested in these models.

It kills me to part with my collection, despite the lack of paint, they've been my vigilant room overwatch for years and great conversation pieces. I hate to see them go, but life is what life is.

I didn't see anywhere in the forum rules that would make me inquiring about this a problem, but if it's against the rules please delete my post or let me edit it!
TraceofToxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 14:31   Link #23057
GameraBaenre

Less than 2 days away: http://thosegundamguys.org/2011/11/0...-10-days-away/ Hopefully there are some southern california gunpla fans that can make it out to this event!
GameraBaenre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 11:02   Link #23058
casval cehack

All for a better 1/44 Super Strike.
Old 2011-11-11, 11:58   Link #23059
Sworra

To bad they didn't add the bazooka with all the other RG Strike attachments. lol
Old 2011-11-11, 12:04   Link #23060
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworra View Post
To bad they didn't add the bazooka with all the other RG Strike attachments. lol
yeah, that would be really awesome^^ but having all 3 striker packs available is good enough for me :P

also, images of the HG unicorn banshee:

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/1...gundam-02.html

they changed the design of the novel version quite a bit and apparently they added a few new weapons. i wonder if that means that we will get both a ver.ka AND an OVA version if we get a MG.
i also wonder if that means that we will get the ver.ka version sooner than i expected... they released the regular ver.ka unicorn a year before the first episode afterall.
bandai really is making this pretty interesting^^

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy