AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-10, 21:23   Link #1
amasposu

Oomuroke

Name: Oomuroke
Alternative Name: 大室家, Ōmuro-ke, Oomuro Family, Oomuro-ke, Ōmuro-ke
Author: Namori

Description from Mangaupdates:
Quote:
A spin-off of the Yuru Yuri series featuring Sakurako and her sisters.

Last edited by amasposu; 2012-07-11 at 17:05.
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-10, 21:39   Link #2
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Given how the strips are actually web-released (unlike the OTHER Yuru-Yuri spinoff), I'm wondering if they're going to do what Gan-Gan Online does with its series (Danshi Kokousei and Watamotte), meaning the strips are going to be compiled in print form in the future?
Old 2012-07-18, 22:39   Link #3
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Oh wow, explicit yuri confirmation for the eldest Oomura. And so quick!

So, what are your guesses?
Spoiler for New chapter details, personal guess on identity:
Old 2012-07-18, 23:38   Link #4
Xacual

I don't see why, the chapter all but said it was Megumi, the giveaway was Miho's comment about thinking Nadeshiko was tsundere. Well who was she tsun to the entire conversation, Megumi.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 03:05   Link #5
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

should not be surprised because all the big sister are lesbian
Old 2012-07-19, 08:01   Link #6
MarkS00N

Looks like we will have another ship war ahead...
Well, the question is, will this be animated?
MarkS00N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 07:42   Link #7
tezu

At least we have a true pairing now unlike the usual flippant shiptease. Now I'm more interested in Nadeshiko's romance than in the other Yuru Yuri "couples" (except for maybe HimaSaku). The Ohmuro family is clearly the best family of the series

I liked Megumi the most, but at the same time, I think the answer is most likely Ai. Nadeshiko doesn't seem like the "sadist" type Megumi thought she was and Nadeshiko was the one who knew about Ai's tastes. Besides, Ai and Nadeshiko spoke very formally to each other (or at least there was no banter going on between them like between Nadeshiko, Miho and Megumi) so perhaps they're doing this to hide their relationship?

[source: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...t_id=28698576]
Old 2012-07-21, 08:53   Link #8
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I'd like it to be Megumi but my guess would be Miho...

And yep, her romance is now more interesting than yuruyuri itself At least we're now getting one official pairings

..btw, have you seen the covers for Yurihime that Namori illustrated? The short-haired girl really reminds me of Nadeshiko...though she's not the same person Which is good because those covers are all about NTR w

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 09:19   Link #9
tezu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
I'd like it to be Megumi but my guess would be Miho...

And yep, her romance is now more interesting than yuruyuri itself At least we're now getting one official pairings

..btw, have you seen the covers for Yurihime that Namori illustrated? The short-haired girl really reminds me of Nadeshiko...though she's not the same person Which is good because those covers are all about NTR w
Yeah, I have seen the covers and I can't believe how popular the short-haired girl is I think she reminded a lot of people of Nadeshiko, which is why the editor of Yuri Hime tried to calm everyone down on twitter xD (however, am I the only one who thinks that Nadeshiko, short-haired girl and Yui are a bit alike?)

For those who haven't seen the covers, here are two images I found that explain everything:

Anyway, I'm always shipping best friends with each other, and it's no different this time.
Old 2012-07-21, 09:23   Link #10
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

She does looks like Yui now that you've mentioned it But with her blonde hair and because of what happened in oomuroke ch 3, I quickly assumed that she was Nadeshiko

Quote:
which is why the editor of Yuri Hime tried to calm everyone down on twitter xD
I wonder how big of a fuss that people make when they saw those covers so that the editor made a twit like that.

Old 2012-07-21, 10:41   Link #11
tezu

Luckily, Nadeshiko wouldn't two-time anyone...or would she?
New Namori art update:

Namori-sensei, you tease!
Old 2012-07-22, 08:46   Link #12
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Hmm it's actually quite interesting the way ch 3 end up. I means when was the last time a pairing partner was hidden , leaving 3 candidates and readers to guess.

And the three ladies were incredible cute as well.

The more common set-up will be Ai's. Miho's will be too HNNNGGG when they are on scene, and probably won't be as interesting. Megumi...hmm it's quite original to have such pairing
Old 2012-07-30, 12:23   Link #13
amasposu

Chapter 4:

Spoiler for 4:
Old 2012-07-30, 14:41   Link #14
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Chapter 5 is just way too short
Spoiler:

Old 2012-08-07, 10:03   Link #15
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Chapter 6 is up in /u/ mediafire archive.
Spoiler:

Old 2012-08-07, 15:15   Link #16
tezu

I really love Megumi. I really do. Whenever her heart goes doki doki for Nadeshiko, I just want to hug her because her chances of being Nadeshiko's girlfriend are decreasing with every chapter. She's such an adorable, masochistic girl. ( And she reminds me of myself, a masochistic reader of Oomuro-ke...I hate the way namori teases us, but I kinda enjoy it, too ;___; )

Miho on the other hand, seems like the most likely choice now. I think that before this chapter, everyone already wrote her off - but she's made an impressive comeback this week. I personally don't like her at all, so I sure hope she isn't Nadeshiko's girlfriend. But I don't want to see her paired off with Megumi either ("pair off the spares", with NadeshikoxAi and MihoxMegumi) because I like Megumi even more than Nadeshiko, so there's no way I want to pair her off with Miho ^^;

One thing makes me hopeful: Chapter 3 seems to have "promoted" Ai, chapter 6 Miho. Knowing what a troll/tease namori can be, should we expect lots of delicious MegumixNadeshiko teasing in chapter 9?
Old 2012-08-14, 06:55   Link #17
teja208
Critical fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tezu View Post
I really love Megumi. I really do. Whenever her heart goes doki doki for Nadeshiko, I just want to hug her because her chances of being Nadeshiko's girlfriend are decreasing with every chapter. She's such an adorable, masochistic girl. ( And she reminds me of myself, a masochistic reader of Oomuro-ke...I hate the way namori teases us, but I kinda enjoy it, too ;___; )

Miho on the other hand, seems like the most likely choice now. I think that before this chapter, everyone already wrote her off - but she's made an impressive comeback this week. I personally don't like her at all, so I sure hope she isn't Nadeshiko's girlfriend. But I don't want to see her paired off with Megumi either ("pair off the spares", with NadeshikoxAi and MihoxMegumi) because I like Megumi even more than Nadeshiko, so there's no way I want to pair her off with Miho ^^;

One thing makes me hopeful: Chapter 3 seems to have "promoted" Ai, chapter 6 Miho. Knowing what a troll/tease namori can be, should we expect lots of delicious MegumixNadeshiko teasing in chapter 9?
So your idea is the 3, 6, 9, 12 chapter format where Namori keeps rotating sisters? Not sure if I understand correctly, isn't this spin-off supposed to end with final episode of Yuruyuri♪♪ meaning there should be only 12 chapters right?
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 00:43   Link #18
amasposu

Chapter 8:

Spoiler for 8:
Old 2012-08-29, 20:32   Link #19
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

I have a question on a site I read that someone had said that to have see the friends of Nadeshiko and Hanako in the anime Yuru Yuri is this true??
Old 2013-01-22, 14:40   Link #20
darkchez11

lol I'm too late for this...

anyway I think nadeshiko's GF is megumi, reason it was because of this tsundere/ S&M thing (although miho is a strong contender in this). It seems like every 10pm nadeshiko expect a call from someone or she's about to call someone, I don't know why it has to be 10pm (chapter 3 pg5 & chapter 10 pg6) but my guess is because her girlfriend is busy like having a part time job and who among them got a part time job? (chp3 pg4) megumi

Tags
spin-off, yuri