AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-12-05, 22:53   Link #501
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Zeal_Knight View Post
@ reaper I agree on ur take on Gasper backstory but I see ise being useless in volume
We don't even know if Ise can go in BB without Ddairg and also author said girls will be more active this volume

As a side how a pure blood Vampire made in is universe anyway?
Isn't vampirism spread like zombles are created bite then human turns
That is the thing, we don't know a thing about Vampires in High School DXD. My folklore is pretty good on Vampires, but that is not going to help here I think.

As for Ise being useless, there is little chance of that happening. Ise always finds a way to the point he surprises himself in his ability in that. If he can't use Balance Breaker, there is a good chance that his True Dragon Blood Powers will take the limelight since it hasn't been explored yet or something else.
Old 2012-12-05, 23:15   Link #502
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Well I'm thinking that now since Ise is dragon-made, does this mean that he won't be affected by holy-water and light
Old 2012-12-05, 23:17   Link #503
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Well I'm thinking that now since Ise is dragon-made, does this mean that he won't be affected by holy-water and light
Still part Devil, he has his evil pieces back. Ise best to find another way to improve himself other than the power of the Evil pieces, developing his talents as a Devil and now a True Dragon would be best for the next step. If all fails, train the basics by training in the Mountain with Uncle Meteor Dragon.
Old 2012-12-05, 23:47   Link #504
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Still part Devil, he has his evil pieces back. Ise best to find another way to improve himself other than the power of the Evil pieces, developing his talents as a Devil and now a True Dragon would be best for the next step. If all fails, train the basics by training in the Mountain with Uncle Meteor Dragon.
Or perhaps some different style training with tiamat.
Old 2012-12-05, 23:54   Link #505
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Or perhaps some different style training with tiamat.
Well if Ise manages to solve the problem Tiamat has with Ddraig.
Old 2012-12-06, 00:41   Link #506
cyberdemon

Quote:
I still say that she is just tsundere and Ddraig never caught onto that and ended up thinking she actually hated him.

Interesting thought here but what is Albion actually loved Tiamat and was angry and jealous of Ddraig when he never noticed or even gave a care. This ended up resulting in the feud that resulted in them being turned to SG. Would be interesting. Ddraig who isn't interested in love got Ise who whose all about it. While Albion who fought for his own love got Vali who simply couldn't give a damn about such notions.
Old 2012-12-06, 00:44   Link #507
Kirihara_R

Quote:
lol if its like that then "Bilingual" is at your service .. it doesn't matter wat the race as long its a girl im sure isse will handle it
Old 2012-12-06, 03:31   Link #508
Red_Zeal_Knight

Quote:
I still say that she is just tsundere and Ddraig never caught onto that and ended up thinking she actually hated him.

Interesting thought here but what is Albion actually loved Tiamat and was angry and jealous of Ddraig when he never noticed or even gave a care. This ended up resulting in the feud that resulted in them being turned to SG. Would be interesting. Ddraig who isn't interested in love got Ise who whose all about it. While Albion who fought for his own love got Vali who simply couldn't give a damn about such notions.
Hehe poor Ddraig force fight to Albion ever though he doesn't why Albion start attack him
So what happens if Ise helps and Tiamat fell for him will Albion in DD start to hate Ise too?
Old 2012-12-06, 05:37   Link #509
sky black swordman

^ I think he already does hate him already, I mean it is because of Ise that the prideful Two-Heavenly dragons shed tears endlessly.
Although Vail made it worse when he stated what part of a woman he liked.

Quote:
We don't even know if Ise can go in BB without Ddairg and also author said girls will be more active this volume
Actually, yes we do, in Volume 13: Extra Life The Worry of the Next-Next Heir-sama, Ise in BB (Along with Kiba and Gasper) fought in a mock battle against Millicas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
IMO I say it does, but it's weaker now because of his DxD body.
Old 2012-12-06, 12:58   Link #510
mangafreak7793

Not sure if this is the right thread but after reading the afterword in volume 13 it's been bothering me.

What happens if Ise loses his pervertedness? (since it was mention to be a short story.
Old 2012-12-06, 14:11   Link #511
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangafreak7793 View Post
Not sure if this is the right thread but after reading the afterword in volume 13 it's been bothering me.

What happens if Ise loses his pervertedness? (since it was mention to be a short story.
The series would becomes very boring lol. Overall he wouldn't be the same guy the girls fell in love with.

Quote:
Hehe poor Ddraig force fight to Albion ever though he doesn't why Albion start attack him
So what happens if Ise helps and Tiamat fell for him will Albion in DD start to hate Ise too?
Ddraig did say that he didn't even remember why the two of them started fighting in the first place. This would make sense if he didn't know in the first place. Also Albion doesn't even have a body anymore so even to him it would become kinda pointless.
Old 2012-12-06, 15:39   Link #512
mangafreak7793

I heard their is a short story involving that, I just wondered if there is anyone who read it
Old 2012-12-06, 20:35   Link #513
sky black swordman

Quote:
Ddraig did say that he didn't even remember why the two of them started fighting in the first place. This would make sense if he didn't know in the first place. Also Albion doesn't even have a body anymore so even to him it would become kinda pointless.
True, but remember in volume 9, Ddraig also said (when his original power was released) that back then all he cared about was deciding who was stronger him or Albion.
So if it is like you said then Albion was fighting for Tiamat's love, while Ddraig was fighting to prove he was stonger.
Old 2012-12-06, 21:26   Link #514
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
True, but remember in volume 9, Ddraig also said (when his original power was released) that back then all he cared about was deciding who was stronger him or Albion.
So if it is like you said then Albion was fighting for Tiamat's love, while Ddraig was fighting to prove he was stronger.
sounds about right. Albion gained a rivalry with Ddraig because Ddraig was just as strong as him and held the affection of the one he wanted even if Ddraig didn't notice or care. Ddraig just saw it as a challenge of strength and went with it happily. They fight and get stronger and Albion possibly becomes more and more frustrated with the fact that neither was ever able to overcome the other and Tiamat still wouldn't notice him and it erupted into the nastiest battle yet that had them sealed in SG.

I can imagine something similar happening with Saji as well (minus the whole sealed in sacred gears thing). Sona seems like she could end up end up falling for Ise. She already has respect for him for what he did for Rias. That could go somewhere. Eventually Ise and Saji are probably going to fight again since they are friendly rivals and both are growing more powerful.

Another thought I had is that Saji and Kiba will create the speculated 14th and 15th longinuses. A key factor to what makes a longinus is not only their power but the fact that they have more than one ability. As far as has been told. Kiba and Saji are the only 2 with multiple SGs. It could be entirely possible that as they grow, their multiple SGs will react and combine in new longinuses. an ultimate sword making longinus that can create anything no matter whteher they are light or dark. And Saji's would be the completed Vritra SG houses all the individual powers while allowing Vritra to release his full power unimpeded.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2012-12-06 at 21:40.
Old 2012-12-06, 21:36   Link #515
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

There can be a lot of theories about Tiamat, but we are mostly talking about her relationship with Ddraig and Albion. There may be a chance that she hates both of them for something like falling in love with either one or both at some point, but their love of fighting each other piss her off and damage her pride as a female.

Lets start with other theories like Tiamat's strength among Dragons. Lets say as a hypothesis, Tiamat maybe stronger than Ddraig and Albion, but stayed with the title of Dragon King due to her hate for both Ddraig and Albion.

We can also try to guess what Tiamat's unique power is, the other powerful dragons have unique powers of their own.
Old 2012-12-06, 22:12   Link #516
XFire
150% done

Quote:
There can be a lot of theories about Tiamat, but we are mostly talking about her relationship with Ddraig and Albion. There may be a chance that she hates both of them for something like falling in love with either one or both at some point, but their love of fighting each other piss her off and damage her pride as a female.

Lets start with other theories like Tiamat's strength among Dragons. Lets say as a hypothesis, Tiamat maybe stronger than Ddraig and Albion, but stayed with the title of Dragon King due to her hate for both Ddraig and Albion.

We can also try to guess what Tiamat's unique power is, the other powerful dragons have unique powers of their own.
I'd guess no on the strength thing, since that'd put her as number two of the power ranking and she isn't even top ten.
Old 2012-12-06, 22:21   Link #517
sky black swordman

Quote:
I can imagine something similar happening with Saji as well (minus the whole sealed in sacred gears thing). Sona seems like she could end up end up falling for Ise. She already has respect for him for what he did for Rias. That could go somewhere. Eventually Ise and Saji are probably going to fight again since they are friendly rivals and both are growing more powerful.

The only problem with that is the Saji will one day reach a limit of possible strength growth. As while Ise will continue to grow even more now that he has GR's and Ophis 's power.
On top of that was always a power difference between heavenly dragon and dragon king. In volume 7, when they began the planning to defeat loki and fenrir, it was stated that fenrir had power on par with Ddraig and Albion before they were sealed and that Azazel and Tannin(who IMO is the strongest of the Dragon kings) could not win against him one one.
However, Juggernaut drive(which lets the user use the full power of the heavenly dragons before they wer sealed)could win.
Old 2012-12-07, 00:17   Link #518
bludvein

Saji may have an upper limit incomparable to Ise's, but Vritra was always that kind of dragon. Instead, he needs to master 4 different SGs, a balance breaker, and maybe his own version of [Breakdown the Beast] or w/e you want to call it. He still has a crap ton of room for growth in just his SG alone.

Ise in comparison is already well on the road to mastering his SG. He just needs to raise his basic specs and work out a subspecies. Pretty soon Ise will be out of options for improvements in that area. Although instead he can work on other areas like swordsmanship, fire magic, and whatever true dragon abilities he gained with his current body,
Old 2012-12-07, 00:47   Link #519
Red_Zeal_Knight

@ bludvein Ise still get to improve his knight and bishop forms also he needs to master DD
not even including his new body so Ise has a lot room for growth

@Reaper I doubt a dragon king even close to a heavenly dragon like sky black says
but maybe could Tiamat the strongest of the dragon kings
Old 2012-12-07, 01:17   Link #520
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Ok the way I read it wasn't it said that now with all the other 4 his original SG is complete, not that he has 4 more SG in him to use therefore 4 other BB but yeah each of the other pieces do have there own ability and also a piece of Vitra's conscious

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life