AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2013-12-06, 08:40   Link #12041
immblueversion

I want Elfman to beat this lady. If not on his own, then definitely with someone else. Poor guy's got it rough.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 08:51   Link #12042
ranchan13

Ho shit!
Mira Jean and Erza as a team? I pity whoever has to take on that pair. They'll be so busy trying to one up each other that they'll own anyone in their way.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 09:21   Link #12043
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
Erza & Mira together hoping they'll fight Kyouka & Minerva.
Agreed, i want to see this.

Just hope Mashima doesn't kill off Lisanna again.
Old 2013-12-06, 09:57   Link #12044
G147

Well if Lisanna dies, the shipping of Nali can say good bye cause the ship sink already. That aside hopefully, Sayla wins the fight, cause Tartaros hasn't been very impressive at least Tempesta and Jackal didn't. Hopefully Sayla doesn't turn out to be a disappointment.

Anyway the biggest thing happening right now MIRA & ERZA. For some reason i want Kagura to appear too if they faced off against Kyouka and Minerva.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 13:15   Link #12045
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
Well if Lisanna dies, the shipping of Nali can say good bye cause the ship sink already. That aside hopefully, Sayla wins the fight, cause Tartaros hasn't been very impressive at least Tempesta and Jackal didn't. Hopefully Sayla doesn't turn out to be a disappointment.
Finally she shows up, but paired with Lis and Elfman?

Is it Sayla or Seira? Need a confirmation.

I hope she turns into a goodie.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 13:32   Link #12046
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ Given Minerva's state, some demons were originally human, so it may be possible to turn them back...but I highly doubt Mashima would go for it. Anyway, onwards to this week's chapter!

- Life link magic, neat stuff that makes Tartaros a mass-murdering group that actually has a solid plan instead of doing it for evulz.

- Elfman is always up against the most OP powers (except his match vs Bacchus). As for Lisanna....I bet she's just there for a unison raid or something :<

- Erza + Mira = destruction!! I still remember the time they gave Twilight Ogre a lesson. Fun stuff
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 15:04   Link #12047
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
- Elfman is always up against the most OP powers (except his match vs Bacchus). As for Lisanna....I bet she's just there for a unison raid or something :<
I love how she doesn't even have to lift a finger to kill someone.

Now that's OP.

BTW, if they do unleash that bomb, won't even the great Zeref be reduced to nothing?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 16:26   Link #12048
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

just hoping Lisanna won't die again (I'm quite surprised that Mira didn't go with her siblings)

everything in this chapter is ruined by last page... now I can't contain my excitement!!
GO ERZA and MIRA!!! the DEMONIC S-CLASS DUO
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 23:37   Link #12049
ginger02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post

BTW, if they do unleash that bomb, won't even the great Zeref be reduced to nothing?
Possibly, but who knows. He creates demons doesn't he? Maybe they are after that.
Nice little chapter I think.
ginger02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 09:31   Link #12050
Pinwheel10
WHOOSH!

One action-setting chapter... looking forward to the next ones i.e. Erza and Mira's fight xD
Pinwheel10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 13:14   Link #12051
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Who knows, Zeref is a force on a level of his own, along with Mavis. I don't think normal rules apply to them...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-09, 06:36   Link #12052
Principalities

^^^^^ Maybe the bombs effects are overrated. Just like the council that created it.
Principalities is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-09, 17:03   Link #12053
Krono

Quote:
By the description of the bomb thus far, it just removes magic from an area. So at best it might render him powerless while in the range of effect. Given the demons he created are thought to be unaffected by the bomb, odds are decent that Zeref would still have powers that functioned as well.

On another note, Fairy Tail and The Seven Deadly Sins(aka Nanatsu no Taizai) will apparently be getting a crossover chapter:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...r-1-shot-manga
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-13, 08:26   Link #12054
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
By the description of the bomb thus far, it just removes magic from an area. So at best it might render him powerless while in the range of effect. Given the demons he created are thought to be unaffected by the bomb, odds are decent that Zeref would still have powers that functioned as well.

On another note, Fairy Tail and The Seven Deadly Sins(aka Nanatsu no Taizai) will apparently be getting a crossover chapter:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...r-1-shot-manga
I admit I don't like seven deadly sins being crossed with FT so is there no chapter this week.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-13, 09:30   Link #12055
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I admit I don't like seven deadly sins being crossed with FT so is there no chapter this week.
The crossover has nothing to do with a lack of a chapter this week. Here's Weekly Shounen Magazine's December schedule:

#01 : December 04
#02-03 : December 11
#04-05 : December 25
#06 : January 08

Chapter 362 is in issue #1. Chapter 363 is in issue #2-3. Chapter 364 will be in issue #4-5.

It's possible for the next issue after a double issue to leak up to a week before the normal time (in this case on the 13th instead of the 20th), but I would not count on it. So this is just a normal double issue break.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-13, 16:03   Link #12056
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
The crossover has nothing to do with a lack of a chapter this week. Here's Weekly Shounen Magazine's December schedule:

#01 : December 04
#02-03 : December 11
#04-05 : December 25
#06 : January 08

Chapter 362 is in issue #1. Chapter 363 is in issue #2-3. Chapter 364 will be in issue #4-5.

It's possible for the next issue after a double issue to leak up to a week before the normal time (in this case on the 13th instead of the 20th), but I would not count on it. So this is just a normal double issue break.
On the bright side, the next chapter will have 35 pages with color spreads, at least according to what I read on Crunchyroll.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-19, 08:41   Link #12057
II Maestro

Okay new chapter is out and I didn't thought that Oracion six is out of jail and reunited though Zero or what his name is killed by Cobra himself and it looks like the new Oracion six will be working together with Jellal.

I didn't expect for Mira and Erza to be tricked by a adding something to the tea and to think that an Ex-council is an allied of Tartaros.
Old 2013-12-19, 08:51   Link #12058
G147

Natsu actually used his brains and figured things out before the others . Am i imagining things.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-19, 09:40   Link #12059
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Nice to see the Erza and Mira fighting together, but how could they fall for that. So is Jellal going to be leading the new Oracion Seis? Natsu really has grown if he can figure that out now.
Old 2013-12-19, 10:05   Link #12060
Avaricia
My Lord

The real threesome starts now
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen