midnightsun337

Pyro Fury:
9/10- I love it.

now rate mine...!
Old 2004-08-08, 01:01   Link #3882
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
midnightsun337: its nice, but too grainy and I dont like the lack of border, and i can figure it out that much, except that its possible a skull of some kind
Old 2004-08-08, 07:51   Link #3883
Ending

@ midnightsun337

Looks like something you could expect to find from the tattoo of a motorcycle-ganger, and since they aren't really to my tastes, I have to say you choise could had been a lot better. Do yourself a favour and change it, will ya?

@ aFlipGuy

Looks good, and it is pretty neutral in feeling. The only thing where to improve might be the frame -perhaps a border or gradients to close the box?
Old 2004-08-08, 10:50   Link #3884
full_metal_31
*anime lova*

Send a message via MSN to full_metal_31
mantidor:wow! it looks kool! and i like the border and pic u chose last but not least they eyes gave me a shock for a second!...9/10
...oops...nothin to see her ppl...

Last edited by full_metal_31; 2004-08-08 at 15:15.
Old 2004-08-08, 14:33   Link #3885
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by full_metal_31
aashin:kool you changed it...see it does look better that way cuz the extra red border doesn't go well together...8.5/10
LoL you really should start looking where you put your ratings.

midnightsun = I dont' like it. It's grainy, plain and brown. Who the heck uses brown? That's one of the ugliests colors if used as a main color. It's good for detail, but if you base your signature on it, it never works. I like the skull symbol though.
Old 2004-08-08, 18:23   Link #3886
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambience Blue
Dreamless: At last I get to rate that avy! I love the image, and (excluding the red eyes and bloody fingers) Yuki looks pretty cute. It's pretty much a homage to ur old "hehe... taste good" avy. 9.3/10
Wow thanks never thought my old avy had such a huge fan kinda wondering how would you rate my old Yumi-chan's "hehe... taste good" avy?

I guess my new avy could be called "Mmmm........." or something

aahhsin : another cute avy, another 8.5/10

aFlipGuy : neat but Vash seems a bit stretched? 7.5/10

hobobaggins : simple and effective, though I can't make out what's in the lower right corner... 7.5/10

iridian : there's sort of a "cold" and simple feel to it, but doesn't seem to have a focus? 7/10

full_metal_31 : nice, just nice 8/10

Melty Snow : how did I forget to rate this! definitely one of my favorite avy ever! super hotblood! just watching it give me a nice feeling of wanting to punch someone into bloody pulps! punch punch punch punch... 9.5/10

Last edited by dreamless; 2004-08-09 at 19:08.
Old 2004-08-09, 09:46   Link #3887
hobbs
nothing 2 do with calvin!

Send a message via AIM to hobbs Send a message via MSN to hobbs Send a message via Yahoo to hobbs
woo! changed avatar! to a mini chibi me, i made! ^_^
Dreamless both you avtars are great but both need a border! ^_^ ~8/10
Old 2004-08-09, 10:33   Link #3888
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Thats actually quite cool Hobbsy, but you could do with taking some of your own advice and adding a border yourself. 7.5/10. ^_~
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2004-08-09, 14:12   Link #3889
hobbs
nothing 2 do with calvin!

Send a message via AIM to hobbs Send a message via MSN to hobbs Send a message via Yahoo to hobbs
hehe...dumb me.. ~_~ done now! hehe
Shay- I like it, great colour and for once a light coloured border which goes well with the picture 8/10
Old 2004-08-09, 18:47   Link #3890
Ragnarok6502
the apocolips comes

Wirhe 8/10 im really liking it
dreamless 7/10 just a little bit on the weird side but other than that its pretty good.
Old 2004-08-10, 02:27   Link #3891
midnightsun337

Ragnarok: nice... looks like Johnny Depp or something. The sig picture is a little stretched though (I know... totally off topic)

hobbsy: cute! Not quite sure whats going on with them... but its cute.

Shay: haha, wow. Its pretty... nice looking. Nice use of the popsicle

Dreamless: creepy little girl, but cool. The red eyes are effective with the color in the backround.

-myself: I guess I'll get something more.. um... anime. Maybe something related to Monster, or da Capo. Haha, what a theme.
Old 2004-08-10, 03:03   Link #3892
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

midnightsun337 Its okay but it looks like a badge Actualy I like pirates! 8/10
Manti You're cool but scarier then usual 9/10
full_metal_31 No comment its exellent 9.5/10
aahhsin Your best one so far ^^ 8.9/10 Throne hey? What about the queen's crown? hmm.. oh Yeah Thany's got it right? Well I'm afraid you're far from the ultimate cuteness with a sig like that ..
not that I don't like it though (< ^____^ >)
Wirhe Well thats very original but you had the same for a while now Time for a change! 8.5/10 cause its old
dreamless okay ava, the eyes seems weird a bit though <__x 7.5/10 And why does it need to be a gif if it dosen't move?
hobbsy Special avatar.. I kept that in mind 8.7/10
Shay I like your style but you should lurn to know yourself better.
Let it go! °__O j/k I'm just playin here. 7.8/10 BUT! you shall get the severe rating of an old perverted master of Ecchi/Hentai ava/sigs I will give you props as you upgrade your own Ecchiness ^__^
Old 2004-08-10, 03:22   Link #3893
dreamless

lol JoJo'Star I just have to rate your avy because I happen to have the source of that avy
Spoiler:
cool pic though I prefer her more in the... non-scary mode...

JOJO'STAR : little girls are scary 7.8/10

midnightsun337 : very hard to judge, I think it's a kind of butterfly right? Or moth? yup I'd like a monster Nina avy myself (actually I had one lol) 7.5/10
Old 2004-08-10, 03:31   Link #3894
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
lol JoJo'Star I just have to rate your avy because I happen to have the source of that avy
Spoiler:
cool pic though I prefer her more in the... non-scary mode...

JOJO'STAR : little girls are scary 7.8/10

midnightsun337 : very hard to judge, I think it's a kind of butterfly right? Or moth? yup I'd like a monster Nina avy myself (actually I had one lol) 7.5/10
hehe she was just too cute for me in that pic.. I had to modify it. Maybe Thany would've liked it in its original way ^___^ BTW Thany you get 9.6/10 and where is NSW?????
Old 2004-08-10, 04:22   Link #3895
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOJOS'STAR
hehe she was just too cute for me in that pic.. I had to modify it. Maybe Thany would've liked it in its original way ^___^ BTW Thany you get 9.6/10 and where is NSW?????
Yeh, it's cute :P
Somehow I thought it would have been ecchi though
Bah I'm sure that (after looking at the sizes of the sources) you could do something ecchi, couldn't you? :P 8.5/10.
Old 2004-08-10, 07:27   Link #3896
Ending

@ JOJOS'STAR

You wish; I won't be changing this for a while.
Quote:
Somehow I thought it would have been ecchi though
I were thinking the same, like a pic of boobs or something. Since when you have gone to the "Cute Children" -market? Anyway, the borders could use some work. I think that the blue border doesn't go too well with the pic, so you might be better off if you changed it to a minimal, 2 px wide black or added some details (some box in the corner would be enough).
Old 2004-08-10, 09:27   Link #3897
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wirhe
Since when you have gone to the "Cute Children" -market?
Lol that's so wrong!
If you ask me : to the question is this loli? I will answer no (if you don't get it, it doesn't matter, it's a old 4chan's catchphrase).

Wirhe : I like the way you edit always the same avatar to get it looks cooler
Looks kinda old with that color, but it doesn't matter actually 8.5/10.

dreamless : I like it :P Really cool looking : vampires=instant win for me! 9/10.

midnightsun337 : I don't really like how it get lighter on the left part of your avatar. If I don't consider this, I have nothing against it though. 7/10.

Ragnarok6502 : far too small! Also, it looks like it has been badly resized.
You should leave the animation too, it's getting annoying after a while :/
4/10.

aahhsin : ok that one avatar is cute, but I wouldn't mind seeing the source, since I have a bad feeling about it :P The border goes well here. 9/10.
Old 2004-08-10, 11:19   Link #3898
Don Roberto
President of Euroslavia

XeroSKill you should edit your post to contain a rating before it gets deleted.

personally, I like Naruto, so I may be biased. I like the slideshow of Team 7, and the lines help to give it texture. Good speed. The only thing I see wrong is that a liitle bit sticks at the bottom after the Sauske picture. 8.7/10
Old 2004-08-10, 12:58   Link #3899
Ragnarok6502
the apocolips comes

Don Roberto looks good i like the animiation
XeroSKill good animation you just need to slow it down a little and yes you need to edit your post or they will deleat it

mine is Vencient form FF7's advent children with my sn on it
Old 2004-08-10, 15:01   Link #3900
dreamless

Don Roberto : nice Killua electricity effects! the only thing a bit annoying is that it looks like Killua is opening and closing his mouth contantly... which looks not cool for him 7/10

midnightsun337 : Doctor Tenma looks nice, and the bluish hue effects and border looks delicious too, I like this one a lot, and MONSTER is great! 8.5/10

Ragnarok6502 : looks seriously distorted, and too small... and the white border looks strange for me... 5/10
Closed Thread

Tags