AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2006-02-06, 17:23   Link #1
Rurik
Golden

What is your Favorite Group/Team/Organization in Anime?

I was looking for it, but could not find a thread like this…This is just to see what are your favorite anime Organizations, Group, Teams, this Groups, have something in common, They are a association of the best in the given series, even if they are Bad Guys we still found them interesting and even like them above anything else.

This is open to any kind of Group, it could be a Group of two or a group of 20, It Could be a group that want to rule the planet, or save it from destruction, it could be a Sports team, or just a group of Sexy Females (or males) just looking for some good fun!

My Choice is Saint Seiya Gold Saints, they are a role model of Group in ANIME, 12 Strongest people in the series, that are set to protect someone, in this group you find Some you hate, Some you like and always trying do determine who is the best of them, but why I think this Group is above the rest, is that it is easy to relate to them because each one of them Represent the 12 Zodiac sign, so even if you don’t like it, you will be wanting to know what the Character that represent your sign can do!

Others than I like, are Bleach Gotei 13, and Hunter X Hunter Geney Ryodan, that has in my opinion the coolest and most cunning Leader a team can have.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-06, 19:32   Link #2
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

Good topic.

I of course hold high adoration for Wolkenritter from Nanoha A's. They could have their own decent/goodseries, which is a major plus for me. Visually they all look pretty cool with a cute side in Vita, a hot side in Signum, etc.

I'm also partial to the crew of... oh, damn. What was that ship's name... The Sylvana from Last Exile. They work excellent together and all have likable quirks. No member really got on my nerves which is rare for a crew that size.
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-06, 20:35   Link #3
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
I thought the Vesper organization from Mahoromatic was quite lax and humorous.
Old 2006-02-06, 21:36   Link #4
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Millenion from Gungrave O_O
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-06, 21:55   Link #5
StateOfMind
DIGITAL RULER @_@

Mithril-Full Metal Panic
StateOfMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-06, 22:08   Link #6
ayyo

ジョークよジョーク! イッツ・ジョーク!>_<

Last edited by ayyo; 2006-02-06 at 22:36.
ayyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-06, 22:13   Link #7
pinomustfly

Hellsing, of course .
pinomustfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-06, 22:27   Link #8
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Here is my list in no particular order.

There's the Shinsengumi, the real-life samurai militia prior to the Meiji era which gets featured in various anime like Rurouni Kenshin and Peacemaker Kurogane. With awesome blade skills and cool characters.

One could say the Gotei 13 from Bleach is based on them. Surpassing even the Shinsengumi in coolness. A mixed bunch really.

In sports anime, I'd have to say the Hyoutei Tennis Club from Prince of Tennis. They're arrogant yet cool at the same time, I don't remember ever liking arrogant characters so much before. Their vainness far surpass Ryoma's and I had no problem with that. The Atobe vs Tezuka match is still THE classic for the whole series, only matched by the Ryoma vs Sanada (of Rikkai) match.

That's it for now.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-06, 22:30   Link #9
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

11th Squad from Bleach
the Sennin from Houshin Engi
The Ryoudan from Hunter x Hunter
Kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-06, 22:55   Link #10
lavielove

A good topic. The team i like to choose will be the Nobue Itoh's team.

Team consists of four kawaii girls namely Anna Coppla,Matsuri,Miu and Chika.They used to do kawaii things together. The team leader is Nobue Itoh(2nd girl from the left) and she's 16(oops sorry 20).

The best team work they had done so far was they made the ash-tray for their leader without sleeping the whole nite.

The team member who always against the order is Chika(first one from the left).
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-06, 23:02   Link #11
Diodati
The very united ACROSS

Nice topic, I'm not able to plug my fave comedy anime often so this makes me happy...

My fave team will probably always be ''the secret organisation known as ACROSS'' from Excel Saga.

They are just wrong on so many levels (the manga expanded on the team spirit a bit, and Elgâla joined as well) - but the anime...well, every extreme idealist cannot help but be endeared to ''the Promotion of the Institutionalization of the [Supreme Ideological] Ideal [on Earth]'' - although the way it's implemented is kinda amazing....eheh.

But it's not totally base - especially in regards to Excel, who is the most loyal, foolish and high spirited member on a team, probably ever.
Diodati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-07, 13:03   Link #12
BountyHunterB

Nice thread. I'l give u a plus on your reputation if my op even matters......

Shinsengumi from Peace maker. - i just cant say no to bunch of cool guys with swords.
BountyHunterB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-07, 13:18   Link #13
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by BountyHunterB
Nice thread. I'l give u a plus on your reputation if my op even matters.......
Lol. Don't worry about it, your gratitude is most welcome!

@Kinny Riddle Thanks for reminding me of Another group the Hyoutei Tennis Club , really an interesting team when it comes to sport anime.

@Ayyo, of course how can one forget about the original Team Rocket, not every team has an introduction before the fight!
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-07, 13:56   Link #14
Illuyankas
I need another drink.

Oh, hell yes ACROSS wins! I always wondered how much LSD those anime guys were on.
Illuyankas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-07, 16:36   Link #15
elniro

Send a message via MSN to elniro
MITHRIL no doubt. FMP is my favourite anime so it has to be the mercenary organisation Mithril.

Also Genei Ryodan from Hunter X hunter are pretty kool. They are in 2nd place for me
elniro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-07, 17:38   Link #16
lavielove

Nobody come and do some marketing for Saiyuki reload yet ;P. I don't like to promote it either, I don't like them that much.

I will second up the Kyuven post for 11 squad team huh huh (^_^). For wacco's HellSing tem, personally I'm not convince enough to think that's a cool team, barely a team,aren't they ?
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-07, 21:05   Link #17
Onibaba
"Nice, Takemoto!"

F4; the Seigaku regulars come in a close second.

If you don't know what the F4 is you should probobly watch/read Hana Yori Dango asap.
Onibaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-08, 00:11   Link #18
Aristophanes
I have returned

Send a message via MSN to Aristophanes
Red Shield in Blood+seems pretty cool. And who can forget the ruthless Nerv from NGE?
Aristophanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-08, 03:10   Link #19
Spooky-Electric

Kamogawa Gym
Spooky-Electric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-11, 17:57   Link #20
capture
Saber's Husband XD

Send a message via Yahoo to capture
Gotei 13 ~ nice and cool organization plus some nice power and weapons make this a cool group...

Straw Hat Pirates ~ helping one another is nice to me....

Flame Haze/s ~ maintaining balance of the world, I wan't to become one also...

Servants (Fate)(if not individual ) ~ nice group of legendary heroes

GeneiRyodan ~ wth this is my favorite group/gang of all.... they're cool and mean...