Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-12-09, 22:30   Link #81
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Looking at Ishida's hands, i would say that he has some food disorder... he is skinnier than those photoshoped models
I think that's been something of an art style change in kubo over the years... i mean i think their are a number of his male characters who also seem to have rather boney fingers... usually on the less muscular characters like Urahara and Gin
Old 2010-12-09, 23:17   Link #82
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
another crappy chapter. when do we get some decent action?!!
You know it doesn't just have to be action all the time, and when you chapterize everything it take a long while for forshadowing to end. Give a month or month and half
Old 2010-12-09, 23:34   Link #83
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
you want action? there are....what 200 chapters in a row with nothing but action lol

lets get some story on......im more interested at plot and story moving on then 2-3 chapters of just mindless fighting.
Old 2010-12-10, 01:07   Link #84
TheRime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
Or more like tits and fanservice are the only things worth discussing when it comes to Bleach. Anything else is just pointing out plot holes and dissing Kubo.
Well, that's not very fair to the ladies. Every time we discuss tits, we should also discuss dongs and mens' butts and pecs. (Ulquiorra's pasty pecs.... mmmm)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
You had to make me repost it, didn't you, Kitten?

Huh, well that's his hand alright. But the shoulder strap on his bag is broken, so the wound's definitely on his shoulder/arm. Maybe it is severed and just lying next to him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Looking at Ishida's hands, i would say that he has some food disorder... he is skinnier than those photoshoped models
Or just a lanky teenager going through a growth spurt.
Old 2010-12-10, 02:27   Link #85
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRime View Post
Well, that's not very fair to the ladies. Every time we discuss tits, we should also discuss dongs and mens' butts and pecs. (Ulquiorra's pasty pecs.... mmmm)
Bullcrap. Women can enjoy discussing tits just as much as we guys can. If anime has taught us anything, it's that that's all women discuss when they get together, complete with groping and comparisons. Anime wouldn't lie about something that important, would it?

But I'll throw you a bone (no pun intended). "Pasty pecs"...? That's kind of disturbing... Ulquiorra was about as well built as a starvation victim...post-mortem... Kubo's really getting bad about the "feast or famine" character design when it comes to his men. At least when it comes to Karin's boobs, he seems to have reached some middle ground. And as any breast aficionado knows, it's quality, not quantity...

Quote:
Huh, well that's his hand alright. But the shoulder strap on his bag is broken, so the wound's definitely on his shoulder/arm. Maybe it is severed and just lying next to him?
Speaking of Famine, it looks like Kubo had him slashed across the crest (diagonal, downward from right to left), only in typical art fail fashion (which this shot is chock full of), the blood doesn't flow from the would, it just mysteriously pools beneath the body. That would also explain the placement of the cut on the bag strap.
Old 2010-12-10, 02:34   Link #86
TheRime

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
But I'll throw you a bone (no pun intended). "Pasty pecs"...? That's kind of disturbing... Ulquiorra was about as well built as a starvation victim...post-mortem...
ur right. Yamamoto's big meaty pecs.... mmmmm
Old 2010-12-10, 03:31   Link #87
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKikyo91 View Post
Have you guys noticed that there is more discussion on this chapter' thread than in Naruto's new chapter thread . Oh how far the might have fallen.
That's probably because the Bleach chapter was released over 12 hours earlier than the Naruto chapter.

And I seriously wouldn't count Karin's boobies as actual discussion. =P
Old 2010-12-10, 05:32   Link #88
Irkalla
I asked for this

Quote:

How about how smexy Ryuuken looked in his Doctor attire Sensei, I'm itching down here, please examine me thoroughly!
Old 2010-12-10, 07:00   Link #89
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
And I seriously wouldn't count Karin's boobies as actual discussion. =P
Why not?... is an evidence of the time skip
Old 2010-12-10, 07:38   Link #90
ronin myael
lost ronin

all the comments about boobies, butts, pecs and itches just goes to show how uninteresting this new chapter is. we can't even find something to talk about that's remotely connected to the story. oh sorry my bad, there is no story!!! come on kubo, just get on it and tell us who kurosaki isshin really is so i could move on! as far as i'm concerned that bit of mystery is the only interesting thing about bleach right now.
Old 2010-12-10, 07:54   Link #91
Fran~
floating away...

Nah... this way is much better, talking about bewbs, butts, etc is much funnier than expect some plot from Kubo.
Old 2010-12-10, 07:59   Link #92
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

This has got to be either the most hilarious chapter discussion ever, or the most disturbing one

Anyways, back on topic:

Notice how Kubo specially outlined the bewbs with white?
I'm telling ya, he set us up!

Last edited by Kaze; 2010-12-10 at 09:10.
Old 2010-12-10, 09:51   Link #93
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze View Post
This has got to be either the most hilarious chapter discussion ever, or the most disturbing one
Obsessing over adolescent girl's boobs? Hardly disturbing for manga thread. Huge loli fans here y'know.

I like how no one seems to be even a little interested in what the Xcution organization is.

Old 2010-12-10, 11:06   Link #94
Alchemist007
*Author

Domestic terrorists.
Old 2010-12-10, 11:08   Link #95
kitten320

Doesn't look like hand to me at all 0_o
Old 2010-12-10, 11:08   Link #96
Alchemist007
*Author

Looks the same as his other hand...
Old 2010-12-10, 11:33   Link #97
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Obsessing over adolescent girl's boobs? Hardly disturbing for manga thread. Huge loli fans here y'know.
Contradictory statement. Lolicons love the DFCs, and prepubescents, and would be(are?) appalled by "those disgusting sacks of fat growing from Karin's chest". No, now normal guys are getting into Karin.

Not that I'm an expert on lolicon or anything.
Old 2010-12-10, 11:41   Link #98
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Doesn't look like hand to me at all 0_o
It's almost like a hand that has been sucked dry of all its fluids...but if that were the case, why is there blood on the road! Quite the mystery indeed... - dons his clay smoking pipe-
Old 2010-12-10, 11:45   Link #99
christinemarie
Crazy One

Why Orihime won't use her powers to heal Ishida, its not like she's hiding it from Ishida's father.
Ore no Imouto in Bleach? with some hints Yuzu have some affection more than a brother for Ichigo. Since a young loli won't get angry if its not true.

Next chapter seems interesting as Ichigo would ask that guy probably for help to seek answers.
Old 2010-12-10, 11:45   Link #100
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Can someone telle me what Yasashi mean ?

And it was a good chapter
Closed Thread