AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2013-02-04, 21:54   Link #28941
Providenceangle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Ah, if it's true then it's good news . I'm not really up to date with anything Wing.

There you go, Providenceangle. You can re-watch Wing episodes in HD now and enjoy the original Japanese track.
Well my friend has that already. I was curious when you said blu-ray release... It's all good.

I've got some serious gunpla modding and such to do. Maybe I'll watch, and work at the same time. Even got a cool idea for a USB dio clock SB, in 1/144.(ssshhhh! Don't tell anyone lol)
Providenceangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 22:07   Link #28942
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Ready or not, here it comes!

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-02-04, 23:21   Link #28943
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

i've found my modelling Nemesis, The MG Duel Assault mode's frontskirt. i cannot for the bloody life of me get that thing to stay in place. Nor can i get it to hold the mega-beam launcher ;_;
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 23:50   Link #28944
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
i've found my modelling Nemesis, The MG Duel Assault mode's frontskirt. i cannot for the bloody life of me get that thing to stay in place. Nor can i get it to hold the mega-beam launcher ;_;
Agreed about AS’s front skirt. It’s a pain. But even so, I do manage to put it on a solid position. The key is to push the AS front skirt’s pegs in the proper slot, then push both the “under-skirts” forward a bit. With that, AS front skirt will stuck there even if you pose it upside down as long as you don’t shake the kit or touch AS front skirt again when you posing it (or you can just say “to hell with it!” and use glue ).

As for the Gae Bolg/Bazooka/Launcher, it’s really easy imo. Adjust the bazooka’s handle -> put the fingers’ peg on the handle-> bend the arms in a “bazooka holding” position -> put the bazooka-holding fingers on the hand -> pose it properly and it will stay firm unless you shake it hard. Patience is the key, I guess
Old 2013-02-04, 23:55   Link #28945
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Agreed about AS’s front skirt. It’s a pain. But even so, I do manage to put it on a solid position. The key is to push the AS front skirt’s pegs in the proper slot, then push both the “under-skirts” forward a bit. With that, AS front skirt will stuck there even if you pose it upside down as long as you don’t shake the kit or touch AS front skirt again when you posing it (or you can just say “to hell with it!” and use glue ).
Patience makes perfect, i guess

Quote:
As for the Gae Bolg/Bazooka/Launcher, it’s really easy imo. Adjust the bazooka’s handle -> put the fingers’ peg on the handle-> bend the arms in a “bazooka holding” position -> put the bazooka-holding fingers on the hand -> pose it properly and it will stay firm unless you shake it hard. Patience is the key, I guess
I can get it on without the Assault shroud, but with it on i can't get it posed on properly without it looking dumb, imo. lol
Old 2013-02-05, 00:00   Link #28946
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
I can get it on without the Assault shroud, but with it on i can't get it posed on properly without it looking dumb, imo. lol
It was tough holding it with the AS on, but yeah, those two were never meant to be together in the first place (no matter how hard Bandai tried to shoehorn it). IMO It's either you use the Gae Bolg or AS.
Old 2013-02-05, 00:38   Link #28947
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

but.. but.. the AS is so pretty and adds alot of thrusters ;_;
Old 2013-02-05, 08:40   Link #28948
Providenceangle

Quote:
Ready or not, here it comes!

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I've been hit or miss with Unicorn. This shield, isn't helping it's chances lol.

I get the idea, understanding, as well as function of it. It's just not visually attractive to me. What so ever.
Old 2013-02-05, 09:27   Link #28949
firefox
Seed seeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Providenceangle View Post
I've been hit or miss with Unicorn. This shield, isn't helping it's chances lol.

I get the idea, understanding, as well as function of it. It's just not visually attractive to me. What so ever.
I have no idea what that oversized shield is for, but it looks stupid. I hope we don't waist another MG slot on a unicorn with oversized shield...
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 09:33   Link #28950
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Well, since I already have Unicorn Ka Titanium, I might as well get that DE Shield if the price is reasonable.
Old 2013-02-05, 09:42   Link #28951
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
I have no idea what that oversized shield is for, but it looks stupid. I hope we don't waist another MG slot on a unicorn with oversized shield...
well....is bound to happen to MG Banshee most prob later this year with the oversize shield once they have the teaser for final episode .....

white ver of shield i be getting if possible....since i'm a unicorn freak...
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 10:10   Link #28952
Providenceangle

Quote:
Well judging from the Psycho-Frame parts. I'd say it probably extends the already overpowered NT-D system. Maybe increased suit output/protection?

Unicorn isn't my favorite design. I do like it, just needs to be made, more to my liking. I'll get a 1/144 of some kinda eventually. I certainly will not, get a MG of it. Is there a PG in the works?
Old 2013-02-05, 10:27   Link #28953
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Providenceangle View Post
Unicorn isn't my favorite design. I do like it, just needs to be made, more to my liking. I'll get a 1/144 of some kinda eventually. I certainly will not, get a MG of it. Is there a PG in the works?
If the design is popular enough (which it is), Bandai will certainly consider it. Heck, Astray (a non-animated Gundam) got a PG almost solely due to its popularity. Still there’s one obstacle imo: Unicorn’s size and transformation. Just imagine how many parts Bandai will need to make for a PG Unicorn. With that, the price of it will make even the extreme Gunpla collectors think thrice to buy it. I guess that’s also why there’s no PG Nu so far. But hey, if they can release PG 00 Raiser and PG Strike Rouge + Skygrasper, Unicorn shouldn’t be that much of a problem.
Old 2013-02-05, 10:50   Link #28954
maknaedik

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3101121&type=1

How I wish Kshatriya is RED, this is so tempting and I think it's the first time I'll be seeing a plastic model kit that doesn't have a runner.

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 10:59   Link #28955
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Would love to see both Unicorn and Sinanju as PG.
They would make for the best center pieces in any collection imo.
Old 2013-02-05, 11:04   Link #28956
Providenceangle

The Sinanju is a PG I would buy.

I've yet to buy a kit yet(Sinanju), but I intend to get at least the HG and MG in the next while. Sadly I need some resin casting materials... Gonna set me back $140... I can't afford to buy them right now.
Old 2013-02-05, 11:27   Link #28957
RX93-2
White Unicorn

PG AleX or GP03 would be awesome imo.
But the chance for them is like 10% just by merit of their age and unpopularity relative to the other PG's suits.
RX93-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 15:05   Link #28958
Providenceangle

How do people sell resin kits? Do they pay bandi or something? Must be only certain companies allowed to reproduce their designs? Otherwise I'll just make conversion kits and sell them lol.
Old 2013-02-05, 20:28   Link #28959
Skye629

Quote:
Grammar Nazi reporting in: Waste

Anyways onto Gunpla related subjects:

Who here have built the MG GP-01FB? I got it for nostalgia reasons, anything I should watch out for?

And dear god bandai plz 2.0 the Gundam Project units, they will sell like hotcakes
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 15:19   Link #28960
suiton629
Master Grade Master

My order is in!

MG Tallgeese EW
MG Tallgeese II EW
MG 00 Raiser
2 sets of green LED

...from, of course, GG Infinite.

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy