AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-07-01, 18:58   Link #1721
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Anyone knows when the Bleach Movie 3: Fade to Black DVD is coming out? I heard it was during this summer but eh...
Old 2009-07-01, 19:23   Link #1722
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
Anyone knows when the Bleach Movie 3: Fade to Black DVD is coming out? I heard it was during this summer but eh...
not sure if there is an official date, but it'll probably be september-october like the last two.
Old 2009-07-02, 23:29   Link #1723
Lingz

The last time I watched/read bleach, it was on the arc where Orihime was taken away and Ichigo and co go and try to rescue her, could someone direct me to the manga and/or anime epiode/chapter of this arc please? Also, how far has the story progressed since then? Cheers
Lingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-03, 00:53   Link #1724
Kafriel
Senior Guest

142 is the abduction of Orihime, we're still on the same arc but because the anime is closing in on the manga, we'll be having a filler summer break from now on.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-03, 01:02   Link #1725
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
142 is the abduction of Orihime, we're still on the same arc but because the anime is closing in on the manga, we'll be having a filler summer break from now on.
i thought we were in the lust/fake karakura town arc?
Old 2009-07-03, 01:24   Link #1726
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Well, the way I see it the "rescue Orihime" doesn't end until they go back home without any interruptions, I wouldn't separate it after the lust since the same fight is still ongoing in HM.
Old 2009-07-13, 14:23   Link #1727
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Pretty sure my question could be answered here. I started watching Bleach a few weeks ago, and at the moment i'm at episode 73 (the bount arc). It's a shame really how poor the arc is compared to the ever so epic SS arc before it, so my question is, would people say skipping the Bount arc would be a bad thing to do? Would i be missing anything out that i'll need to know in the future? I know it's not in the manga, though it's just a few questions i'd like answering.
Old 2009-07-13, 14:26   Link #1728
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Pretty sure my question could be answered here. I started watching Bleach a few weeks ago, and at the moment i'm at episode 73 (the bount arc). It's a shame really how poor the arc is compared to the ever so epic SS arc before it, so my question is, would people say skipping the Bount arc would be a bad thing to do? Would i be missing anything out that i'll need to know in the future? I know it's not in the manga, though it's just a few questions i'd like answering.
Nope you won't be missing anything. It has no effect on the overall plot. I watched the first few episodes and absolutely hated. This was before I even knew it wasn't in the manga. I skipped it completely and haven't regretted it, since.

Some people think it's a good arc though. Some time later I may watch the whole thing to give a fair chance.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 14:27   Link #1729
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Nope you won't be missing anything. It has no effect on the overall plot. I watched the first few episodes and absolutely hated. This was before I even knew it wasn't in the manga. I skipped it completely and haven't regretted it, since.
Thanks a lot for the speed reply. I will do just that.
Old 2009-07-13, 17:53   Link #1730
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
For what it's worth, the arc gets a lot better at around 87-90. And if you skip it, there'd be a few things in the next arc that come out of nowhere.

Also, some say that every arc after SS is poorer than the SS arc itself. Take that however you want. =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
It has no effect on the overall plot..
That could be debatable...
Old 2009-07-14, 00:12   Link #1731
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Would i be missing anything out that i'll need to know in the future?
The relationship between Ichigo and the mod-souls, some Kenpachi background and a vampire side-story. I thought it was pretty good tho, it just got tiring right before the end.
Old 2009-07-14, 07:20   Link #1732
kitten320

Quote:
Actually this filler arc in comparison to others was slightly connected to over all story. And I must say I'm happy that they added it. Otherwise it looks too rushed afterwards.

But you won't miss anything TOO major

But keep in mind... SS arc was the best till now
Although begining of arrancar arc is interesting too =)
Old 2009-07-14, 09:10   Link #1733
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
since you have already seen the new modsouls you won't be missing anything by skipping the rest, the anime team managed to end the bount arc in a way that only the modsouls remain in the storyline, and they aren't a critical part of the plot in future episodes (since technically they don't exist)

EDIT: wow i got neg'd because I said that the modsouls don't technically exist. they are filler characters, if they exist, then how come I've never seen them on a single page of manga? Nevermind I don't want to get into this again, I was making a joke but someone has no sense of humor.

Last edited by Gin; 2009-07-14 at 11:32.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-18, 15:39   Link #1734
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
For what it's worth, the arc gets a lot better at around 87-90.
yep, with the gotei involved it's quite fun to watch, the arc just had a (very) bad start
Old 2009-07-19, 00:53   Link #1735
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I found the mod-soul beginning interesting, for me it got boring after the invasion, too many episodes planning it.
Old 2009-07-19, 01:34   Link #1736
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I found the mod-soul beginning interesting, for me it got boring after the invasion, too many episodes planning it.
I liked the beginning (mod-souls) and the beginning of the invasion (with Byakuya fighting)
Old 2009-07-19, 18:54   Link #1737
EndlessDestiny

Send a message via AIM to EndlessDestiny Send a message via MSN to EndlessDestiny Send a message via Yahoo to EndlessDestiny
Any idea when the 3rd movie will be available subbed?
Old 2009-07-19, 19:33   Link #1738
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessDestiny View Post
Any idea when the 3rd movie will be available subbed?
I think I heard that only in september...
Old 2009-07-20, 05:27   Link #1739
Giggi

Anyone knows how long will the fillers last this time? Before going back to Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra
Giggi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-20, 05:31   Link #1740
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggi View Post
Anyone knows how long will the fillers last this time? Before going back to Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra
I think its only for Summer, but it might go until the end of Fall

Tags
q&a