AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2007-06-26, 22:53   Link #901
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Coby got game?!?!? And I ain't talking Bryant (Kobe)

Coby!?!?!? Little crapfest Coby doing shiki??!?? That's pretty cool...So Dragon's Luffy's dad huh?? I don't know, something doesn't seem right with that...Well Water 7 ends in a couple weeks, bring on the fake arc..Let it be as swift as we all wished water 7 would be...I could carless as long as this next arc is GOOD...

offtopic: Will Franky be making THAT descision before or after the "new" arc??
Old 2007-06-27, 03:33   Link #902
RRavage
CP9 Apprentice

damn! i know there will be a filler between...Were getting so closer to manga anyway..well i hope its just 2-3 (max 6) eposide filler '' oww i feel this feeling again..the same feelin as when naruto skipped yondaime arc...damn
well at least we will see another exciting battle before filler incoming
RRavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 01:49   Link #903
Slayerx

If i had to guess, the upcoming filler is probably gonna be more or less like the fillers in Rouge town... a couple of short stories that take up like 5 or so episodes... There's gonna be atleast a couple of filler eps seeing as only one doesn't do much stalling and is thus kinda pointless... but really, i don't expect this to be too long... i mean the anime team can only keep the Strawhats stuck on water 7 for so long before it starts to get old... So a couple of short stories and then they'll set sail on to what will probably be a nice long filler arc... in fact, that's EXACTLY what happened in rouge town... manga, short filler, manga, long filler...
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 13:42   Link #904
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
Definitly sounds like the start of a long filler arc... But hey we all knew it was coming.
I don't think so. I don' think they are going to overuse Water 7 more than necessary, so the filler parts should be short. After Water 7, they will have enough time to create new arcs, well they should have already started working on ideas for that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca View Post
I definitely have new respect for Usopp. He's a good guy, really passionate and wouldn't abandon his friends no matter what's the odd. Now if only we'll get in depth character with Sanji or the other crew next. ^^
Usopp abandoned his friends for Merry. So, he is not there yet.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 14:07   Link #905
RRavage
CP9 Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Usopp abandoned his friends for Merry. So, he is not there yet.
But the ones abondoned Merry were Luffy,Zoro,Nami,Sanji,Chop..Entire crew respected Luffy's decision without thinking, while Usopp tried to save his friend against everything.
RRavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 19:12   Link #906
noktown

Usopp didnt abandon anyone(thats actually why he came up with sogeking)he just didnt agree with Luffy's decision and Luffy was the 1st one who said "if you dont like it then you can lea..." and Sanji kicked him before he finished his sentence,and that's when Ussop got pissed and said : i understand,you dont like weak ppl like me and such...
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 07:29   Link #907
DemonQueen

[QUOTE=Tommy;414309]Ooooh just watched 248. The art and animation were damn good in this episode and I like the start of Franky's flashback

spoilers for 248
[spoiler]
It's pretty cool that Tom built Gol D Rogers ship I can only imagine that with the skills he passed on to Iceburg and Franky that one of them or both will build Luffy a badass ship.

yea they do if u continue watching u also learn that one of them joins the crew
DemonQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 18:56   Link #908
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonQueen View Post
It's pretty cool that Tom built Gol D Rogers ship I can only imagine that with the skills he passed on to Iceburg and Franky that one of them or both will build Luffy a badass ship.

yea they do if u continue watching u also learn that one of them joins the crew
Man that is an old quote of mine .
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-06, 08:41   Link #909
a hobbit
a hibbity hobbity hooobit

phew. just caught up with one piece last night after being stuck on 145 for a few weeks. unfortunately i think its a bad thing because now im itching to watch one piece >.<

im absolutely loving post-enies lobby right now, and hopefully it stays that way. the filler arc coming up hopefully will be decent and not too long ^^
a hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-07, 23:18   Link #910
onepiecelover

I lol'ed so many times on 316 .. . the new episodes have a laid back, relaxing feel to them but they never ever drag *cough* shippuden *cough *
onepiecelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 14:16   Link #911
karumofin

booh, i was hoping the fillers would start once they left water 7...
karumofin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 15:46   Link #912
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Great episode...I'm starting to feel like the next Manga-Anime arc is gonna finally have some importance to the actual core of the show--atleast I hope...So Shanks does have a fruity-side^^...Some type of body//mind-crippling power it seems and that right arm is quite strong given that sake-saucer...Whitebeard in all his medically-ill glory was cool too...Have no-clue what the next arc will entail...I take it they aren't gonna get their new ship until after this orginal-arc? Makes me wonder will it be on Water 7? In any event, bring on ACE, Whitebeard, Blackbeard, Shanks Pirates, and everything that involves them...I'll feel like this show will have moved on to a new level if they do that...Oh, and...

ACE vs. Luffy?? ...
Old 2007-07-11, 09:31   Link #913
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Looks like we're in for episodal water-7 fillers. Kinda boring, but can't be helped. Well, at least episode 317 had some funny bits.
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 09:18   Link #914
UchihaByakuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Great episode...I'm starting to feel like the next Manga-Anime arc is gonna finally have some importance to the actual core of the show--atleast I hope...So Shanks does have a fruity-side^^...Some type of body//mind-crippling power it seems and that right arm is quite strong given that sake-saucer...Whitebeard in all his medically-ill glory was cool too...Have no-clue what the next arc will entail...I take it they aren't gonna get their new ship until after this orginal-arc? Makes me wonder will it be on Water 7? In any event, bring on ACE, Whitebeard, Blackbeard, Shanks Pirates, and everything that involves them...I'll feel like this show will have moved on to a new level if they do that...Oh, and...

ACE vs. Luffy?? ...
i think people fainting was due to his "drive and vigour" (I think his way of thinking overwhlems people or something)

And come on guys let us have some fillers we seriously NEED IT! Next arc gonna be great Lets hope they rip out a good filler like G8, well it was good IMO anyway
UchihaByakuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-21, 15:32   Link #915
Chuixupu
Shikachu

Yeah, I don't think the people falling down in front of Shanks was because of a devil fruit...they said it was something akin to his spirit/will being so strong.
Chuixupu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 14:41   Link #916
SamuraiX

Send a message via MSN to SamuraiX
His power level was over 9000 causing all no name characters to faint
SamuraiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 19:34   Link #917
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Kinda confused here after watching ep 316.
Spoiler for 316:

Didn't see it coming, Buggy and Shanks used to be pals.
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 03:43   Link #918
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Man what a strange weekend...Between Zoro babysitting children and the Bleach guys babysitting a cake, what a weird anime week indeed...Can't say I didn't like the ep, but I'm much more excited for some Sanji action next episode..Such and underused character like him certainley needs it..
Old 2007-07-25, 22:22   Link #919
striderm
Adusa #1

Filler ended apparently. Next episode on 8/19.
striderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-26, 08:52   Link #920
MooMooFarm

So when are the fillers going to be over? =[
MooMooFarm is offline   Reply With Quote