AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima (second series) - Episode 4 Rating
Perfect 10 48 57.83%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 20 24.10%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 13.25%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 2.41%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.20%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.20%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-02, 12:31   Link #61
asdffdsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Maybe Eleanor isn't quite as flat chested as Louise.

Or maybe Saito knew damn well it wasn't Louise, but decided to cope a feel anyway. Ero inu.
Nah, he definitely thought it was Louise. Just listen to what he says and it's clear that he was mistaken. This circumstance was only tossed in to give Louise a reason to beat Saito at the end, so there would be a comical conclusion (Also, something to note: If you listen closely at the end of the episode, right before Louise explodes on Saito in the carriage, you can hear her faintly growl. Made me laugh so hard to hear that).

Though, I admit I was kind of disappointed to see that happen after they were so close. I'm guessing this will result in Louise being back to protecting her pride as a nobel, and as such will disregard anything that was established in the previous episode (which is very disappointing).

In other words, we're probably back to square one *sigh*
Old 2007-08-02, 12:48   Link #62
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdffdsa View Post
Though, I admit I was kind of disappointed to see that happen after they were so close. I'm guessing this will result in Louise being back to protecting her pride as a nobel, and as such will disregard anything that was established in the previous episode (which is very disappointing).

In other words, we're probably back to square one *sigh*
No, I don't think it's regressed. We're not back to square one.

It's just not a "normal" relationship.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
Old 2007-08-02, 12:56   Link #63
Seiryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagdPanther View Post
And Eleanor-nee-sama... Okay, someone explain this to me. Saito figured out that Eleanor wasn't Louise when he, well, ya know, copped a feel. So... How is it that he figured it out when it appears as if Eleanor is just as flat-chested as Louise? Maybe I was confused. But people here keep referencing her flat-chested-ness. And besides, shouldn't he have realized that Eleanor was way too tall to be Louise? lol He's slept with Louise already, soooo... Physical memory and all that jazz.
OK, he grabbed her chest and said "Are, konna mon dake?" Since the last could be "dake"(only) or "da kke"(common basic inquisitive term), he either said "Huh? is that all she's got?" or "Huh? did she really have this much?". So, though both are diminutive, Louise is either notably flatter or notably more endowed than her sister. Phonetically, it sounds closer to the former. Which suggests that they at least allowed Louise some small cleavage. This would fit with the novel, since by the night after the ball from season 1, Saito had already noticed some slight growth in that area.
Maybe this is a suggestion that Louise is not permanently stuck as still-a-loli. Sure, she's not likely to put Siesta to shame, but at least there'll be something to work with.
Old 2007-08-02, 13:07   Link #64
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
OK, he grabbed her chest and said "Are, konna mon dake?" Since the last could be "dake"(only) or "da kke"(common basic inquisitive term), he either said "Huh? is that all she's got?" or "Huh? did she really have this much?". So, though both are diminutive, Louise is either notably flatter or notably more endowed than her sister. Phonetically, it sounds closer to the former. Which suggests that they at least allowed Louise some small cleavage. This would fit with the novel, since by the night after the ball from season 1, Saito had already noticed some slight growth in that area.
Maybe this is a suggestion that Louise is not permanently stuck as still-a-loli. Sure, she's not likely to put Siesta to shame, but at least there'll be something to work with.
Yeah, I guess it's hard to animate those subtle differences so it has to be done through dialogue.

I thought Eleanor actually was more endowed. Guess I was wrong.

Thanks for the clarification.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
Old 2007-08-02, 19:37   Link #65
Ashlotte
Clockwork

I wonder which of the two was more disappointed that the little boat tryst got interrupted...

Even though I was a little disappointed at the inevitable "reset" at the end it was still fun to see them share some non-violent intimate moments. They really are quite the fun couple to watch no matter whats happening and for that fact alone I hope siesta fails as hard in the future as she did this episode.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Old 2007-08-03, 14:31   Link #66
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
Iv noticed that animators have given Louise a little more to work with than in season 1 its not that great but you can tell there is a slight difference. Which leads me to conclude you are right, i dont see Louise being stuck with the loli chest forever. Im sure she will modeslty endowed when she is older at least enough to fill out a corset or low cut dress. She wont be Siesta size hell most woman arent those things are down right weapons.
Old 2007-08-04, 04:01   Link #67
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
She wont be Siesta size hell most woman arent those things are down right weapons.
yeah and men just fell for it every single time
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Old 2007-08-04, 13:33   Link #68
asdffdsa

I actually find unusually large breasts unattractive for some reason.
Old 2007-08-04, 15:21   Link #69
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
I also do not find large breasts to be attractive, not meaning that I am into loli size, but at least more or less realistic size. siesta's size is not normal, and I somehow don't find it all that attractive really.
Old 2007-08-05, 14:15   Link #70
Seiryuu

I must agree there. I'm not sure there's really a "loli size", since, as I've mentioned elsewhere, loli seems more about the impression the character gives within her typical environment. In a different setting, Louise would look normal or even old compared to other characters, but in a class of peers who've been mammarily gifted she's very much lolified. But I agree that Siesta and the others are a bit of a put-off for me, at least in anime/manga. This might have to do with the fact that my first encounter with characters thus endowed was Naga the Serpent.
Old 2007-08-05, 18:15   Link #71
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Why can't people just say flat chested.

Id say louise's sister is a good example of that...She obviously isnt a lolita, but is fairly flat. I guess it just seems in anime anymore generally characters with small chests are also short or otherwise underdeveloped...Seems like the concept of non-jailbait aged characters with being flat got lost somewhere along the way probably because it wasnt appealing enough or some such thing...

Meh anyway now that im edging into rant territory ill agree...Girls that are drawn with chests that look like a pair of overfilled water balloons, ala siesta, dont do a thing for me either.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Old 2007-08-05, 18:29   Link #72
Echoes

I guess I'll be the only one to stand up for Siesta and large breasts, then. (Never thought I'd be able to say that, ever.)

With that being said, character, beauty and integrity is of course more important than bust size, but I don't mind if they come with the full package.
Old 2007-08-05, 18:42   Link #73
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Siesta isn't huge though. I mean, she's well above average, but I'd say she's nicely curved and certainly isn't over-the-top. I'd say she's well within the range of what I'd consider an acceptable size.
Old 2007-08-05, 18:48   Link #74
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Well, that really depends. For an anime character, it's true she isn't that big. If you're going to be freaked, be freaked by the size of her eyes and mouth.

But IRL... If you meet women as big breasted as Siesta at every street corner... Where do you live, and how is the job market over there?
Old 2007-08-06, 01:48   Link #75
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Well, that really depends. For an anime character, it's true she isn't that big. If you're going to be freaked, be freaked by the size of her eyes and mouth.

But IRL... If you meet women as big breasted as Siesta at every street corner... Where do you live, and how is the job market over there?
Point taken. I was talking in anime terms.
Old 2007-08-06, 18:24   Link #76
Seiryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimichi View Post
Why can't people just say flat chested.

Id say louise's sister is a good example of that...She obviously isnt a lolita, but is fairly flat. I guess it just seems in anime anymore generally characters with small chests are also short or otherwise underdeveloped...Seems like the concept of non-jailbait aged characters with being flat got lost somewhere along the way probably because it wasnt appealing enough or some such thing...

Meh anyway now that im edging into rant territory ill agree...Girls that are drawn with chests that look like a pair of overfilled water balloons, ala siesta, dont do a thing for me either.
I agree, I prefer to just say "flat". I used the term loli partially because others had used it. Older anime girls are flat often enough, but Louise is easily mistaken for a child. She's not just flat, she's also tiny and awkward, somewhat innocent in romantic terms, and energetic when angered. These things combined make Louise look like a kid, especially when put next to girls that seem so far beyond her in several of these features.
Old 2007-08-14, 16:03   Link #77
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well just slightly off the breast size discussion for a moment. Wasn`t all that impressed with Siesta this time. I mean sure if she wants to go for Siato then she`s more than in a position to give that attempt. But yeah pulling out the lie just to try and sabotage things wasn`t all that impressive in my book. If your going to sneak into his bed admit that was your goal.

Do like Cattleya and found her interesting. Things like what`s really going on with her health especially. But also did she just give the impression or does she actually have some mind reading and prophecy abilities. That part about Saito being a knight especially. Could certainly help to deal with the social issues between him and Louise getting together. Let`s face it with a war coming if he plays a large role wouldn`t be too hard for Henrietta to help out in getting him some standing.
Old 2007-08-16, 07:36   Link #78
Endbo

were can man watch this episode
Old 2007-08-24, 20:57   Link #79
hamstar
just passing by

ya this was probably the best episode in season 2. maybe the best overall episode ever unless something beats it out
Old 2011-03-24, 10:14   Link #80
Dragoonkiller

Haha I know that it's an old anime and an old topic, but i actually found this episode one of the best episodes in the season 2 kkk

Obviously i'm talking about the ANIME, not the novel (just because I don't read the novel).

One thing that makes me angry about some animes is the kissless cenes... like chobits that don't have any kisses at all kkkk

But ZnT is like an oasis of kisses and thats quite refreshing to me =P

srry for the bad english o/
Closed Thread