AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-12-08, 04:36   Link #4121
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

That's nice. But when you think about it, it's actually not. If it were under different circumstances , I would approve of the idea Lelouch and C.C. getting married.
Spring_sakura111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 09:24   Link #4122
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
It's just a figure of speech.
We've seen the World of C, it's not hell.
Sonae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 09:30   Link #4123
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Well as far as i can remember that was the translation the subs had on that epi. {at least mine} Sue me for a word, it's just a matter of speech anyway.

Point is that C.C came to care a hell lot more about a guy she lived with less than she did with Mao.
Then again, take into account Lulu's chara and compare it to Mao.
Yep, can't "blame" C.C for her preferences. XD
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 12:24   Link #4124
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
but do we really know what mao was like before she left him ?
we only saw the final prodact
and considering that (due to his geass) C.C was the only person he could stand to be around her leaving him must have had a lot to do iwth his being nuts

is there anything in the side matirial that shows how he was like before ?
lelouch did ask her if the reason she left was becouse he wasnt able to fullfil the contract
and she didnt deny it (she seems rather guilty about it)
Old 2008-12-08, 12:31   Link #4125
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
Whatever Mao was, he could not be cooler than Lelouch. That is like fact.

I think C.C liked the fact that Lelouch did not treat her like a witch, but more like a normal girl/woman whom kinda liked to tell "shut up" in a teasing / human-ish way and he certainly did not follow her ass everywhere like Mao did.
Old 2008-12-08, 12:37   Link #4126
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
we only saw the final prodact
and considering that (due to his geass) C.C was the only person he could stand to be around her leaving him must have had a lot to do iwth his being nuts

is there anything in the side matirial that shows how he was like before ?
lelouch did ask her if the reason she left was becouse he wasnt able to fullfil the contract
and she didnt deny it (she seems rather guilty about it)
Dammit! My internet went off while I was typing! >O Bastard...

Well, as I was saying, Mao is clingy and childish. He was obsessed with C.C. and wanted her all to himself. He didn't even think about her feelings. He was convinced she loved him and wouldn't accept that she didn't (Anymore). He was insane, I don't really blame C.C. for leaving him. But, as Lelouch stated, she should have killed him so he wouldn't suffer. That's why she probably felt guilty.
Sonae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 12:42   Link #4127
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonae View Post

Well, as I was saying, Mao is clingy and childish. He was obsessed with C.C. and wanted her all to himself. He didn't even think about her feelings. He was convinced she loved him and wouldn't accept that she didn't (Anymore). He was insane, I don't really blame C.C. for leaving him. But, as Lelouch stated, she should have killed him so he wouldn't suffer. That's why she probably felt guilty.
Hmm when she left him it seems he was a child, so his childish side...can be explain.
Now obsessed ? At this time it wasn't the case, in those flashback he seemed to love her like a mother or something like that, I think that the fact that he was after this, obsessed with her, is more of a result of the fact she left him while he was a child and while his only way to not turn crazy because of his geass was to hear her voice. Always with CC's voice in is head...no need to wonder why he brown up as an obsessive guy.

Like it was said, CC didn't deny to have left him because of his unability to fulfill the contract (He loved her way too much) now it's maybe because she didn't want to be fond of him too, or something else, but the fact is still there; She left him alone with his geass.

It reminds me this awesome video in the AMV thread...

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 12:45   Link #4128
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonae View Post

but how much of that was BECOUSE she left him and how much was before
dont forget that the nature of his geass (which she gave him) ment that he could only ever stand to be with her (as anyone else would be effected)

dont get me wrong
i dont like mao (2nd least fav character)
but he didnt start out crazy (or at least not chainsaw crazy)
Old 2008-12-08, 12:48   Link #4129
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:

dont get me wrong
i dont like mao (2nd least fav character)
but he didnt start out crazy (or at least not chainsaw crazy)
But no one denied this. C.C manipulated Mao in the worst way. He just became worse on his own after this.
The point was exactly that, that C.C used to NOT care {at least not enough} about her contract-buddies, till Lelouch came along. And after a whole season pretty much i might add.
Old 2008-12-09, 01:39   Link #4130
kazuki_yuki92
Lelouch and C.C fans

Send a message via Yahoo to kazuki_yuki92
C.C still choose lelouch than mao...if we remember again in season 1...C.C kill mao

for lelouch...
Old 2008-12-09, 01:55   Link #4131
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuki_yuki92 View Post
C.C kill mao

for lelouch...
No, she just put Mao out of his misery.
Old 2008-12-09, 03:10   Link #4132
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
No, she just put Mao out of his misery.
as well as ours
Old 2008-12-09, 03:36   Link #4133
Akakishi

See tomorrow

for Shitsu's
Spoiler for CG:
Akakishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-12, 18:17   Link #4134
Narona
Emotionless White Face

From the image threads.

I can't share the pics from Mutuality, sorry. But from what I see:

For the c.c. fans

- C.C. oufits in the sketchs. There is an outfit that we didn't see in the anime. It looks like a princess/queen/empress dress imo (but I could be wrong). Very classy. Lovely . They didn't use it in the anime, but at least they did a design for that. Really, she looks lovely in it

edit : @Eliarine, I reply to you here because I don't want to be banned for offtopic in the image thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
Yup, we're definitely talking about the same picture then. Same design as Lelouch's emperor clothes and Suzaku's Knight ones.
I hope that someone will color those pics. Did you you se all the pages?? Because c.c. in her imperial dress appears on two pages !

I wish they will sell that dress as an official outfit/cosplay, I would buy it instantly .
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-12, 18:34   Link #4135
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I hope that someone will color those pics. Did you you se all the pages?? Because c.c. in her imperial dress appears on two pages !

I wish they will sell that dress as an official outfit/cosplay, I would buy it instantly .
A colored version would be awesome. And I'd love to see fanart of the Zero Requiem trio in their regal clothes. <3 You'd have to come up with matching colors though, same for cosplay.
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-12, 18:39   Link #4136
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
A colored version would be awesome. And I'd love to see fanart of the Zero Requiem trio in their regal clothes. <3 You'd have to come up with matching colors though, same for cosplay.
Yeah the three heros of the ZR. Since we're talking about them, I also really love her pic with suzaku, I just wish that we could see her dress a bit more in that pic.

The Shield and sword of Lelouch ^^

About the dress, it will not be for a cosplay, just to add it to my collection of clothes and to wear it in front of my mirror XD At least My hair almost match cc's, right?
Old 2008-12-12, 18:43   Link #4137
Elicit

I've seen a few fanart and the actual sketches of C.C.'s intended dress from CLAMP (I suppose, with the time frame and budgeting, the staff didn't have time to implement it. Boo.), and from what I can tell, the dress would complement Lelouch's attire, as well as Suzaku. Now that I've seen it, I tend to think of it as CLAMP's version of C.C.'s "Empress" attire (Knight - Emperor - Empress). At least she would have fit the motif that both Suzaku and Lelouch wore, and not looking like a plain sore thumb throughout.
Elicit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-12, 18:51   Link #4138
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elicit View Post
I've seen a few fanart and the actual sketches of C.C.'s intended dress from CLAMP (I suppose, with the time frame and budgeting, the staff didn't have time to implement it. Boo.), and from what I can tell, the dress would complement Lelouch's attire, as well as Suzaku. Now that I've seen it, I tend to think of it as CLAMP's version of C.C.'s "Empress" attire (Knight - Emperor - Empress). At least she would have fit the motif that both Suzaku and Lelouch wore, and not looking like a plain sore thumb throughout.
What I would want to know, whatever her role when she would be supposed to wear that dress, is that how Clamp came up with those outfits?

Do Taniguchi and okouchi ask/commission for certain outfits? Don't you think? because they did the design for emperor lelouch and I suppose that's because taniguchi or okouchi asked for it.

So if that's the case, they asked for an imperial dress for c.c..
Old 2008-12-12, 21:57   Link #4139
Virgo_3079
Ever forever...

Any Clu CLu pics in Mutuality ?

Quote:
- C.C. oufits in the sketchs. There is an outfit that we didn't see in the anime. It looks like a princess/queen/empress dress imo (but I could be wrong). Very classy. Lovely . They didn't use it in the anime, but at least they did a design for that. Really, she looks lovely in it
If only they used that dress in anime.And with C.C. sitting next to Lelouch,we will have Black Queen and Black King
Old 2008-12-13, 00:06   Link #4140
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgo_3079 View Post
Any Clu CLu pics in Mutuality ?

If only they used that dress in anime.And with C.C. sitting next to Lelouch,we will have Black Queen and Black King
I don't know. I will ask

I don't know if it was a queen dress, but at least, she looks beautiful in it. I don't know what the other people think of it, but she really looks like a princess in it imo. Now, I don't say that it means anything about cluclu. I just state what seems obvious from the look of the dress. I don't say it looks like a cluclu proof, just that she looks like a princess so what i say has nothing to do with cluclu.

Now I just wonder why they had to design that dress, in which purpose.