AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2018-04-04, 20:15   Link #28301
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well that was shocking. The day was looking pretty down since I hurt my hand earlier. But thought hey might as well pull for Jalter. Only need one good hand for that . Used a few tickets and only planned a couple 10-pulls since I'm saving for others later.

Then THIS happened. So yeah, that's a thing. I might be in the "did this really happen?" mode for a bit.
First Nero Bride and now Jalter, at this rate you won't have any luck left until Part 2 starts. I'm going to roll for Jalter later tonight so hopefully I'll have half as much luck as you did.
Old 2018-04-04, 20:15   Link #28302
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Should I roll to get some CEs to help boost getting the manuscripts for the Da Vinci Quest?

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-04, 20:59   Link #28303
sakamoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Should I roll to get some CEs to help boost getting the manuscripts for the Da Vinci Quest?
Iirc, manuscript is from event CE..not gacha CE
Old 2018-04-04, 22:59   Link #28304
Klard
The cilvilain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
I am disappointed. THey made a chapter in Moscow Tsardom and the only slavic servant here is Anastasia (though, we may get Ivan the Terrible later).

Looks like DW/TM staff just have no interest in making any slavic servants.
Ivan is in this chapter actually from what i heard, in the form of 1 big boss though
Old 2018-04-05, 03:27   Link #28305
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Up to chapter 8 currently
Spoiler:
And lol at Gordolf complaining about Avicebron. We should have summoned someone better like the King of Heroes, the King of Conquerors or the King of Knights. I can't really hate him though even if he's rude to everyone. He's funny when he gets pushed around.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-05, 08:54   Link #28306
McW
Canaan II When?

Currently on Chapter 16, nothing unusual to report about, using full bond team every fight. Just got David's bond CE, so I'm sitting him and sub Waver in who's starting on lv9 with about 270ķ experience to go. Also Agran is very close to lv10.

Images
a
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Well CE set on support for those who are collecting them, hoping the remaining of the chapter give me enough bond to max Agran, so I can finally play his interlude to upgrade his last skill.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-05, 10:41   Link #28307
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well that was shocking. The day was looking pretty down since I hurt my hand earlier. But thought hey might as well pull for Jalter. Only need one good hand for that . Used a few tickets and only planned a couple 10-pulls since I'm saving for others later.

Then THIS happened. So yeah, that's a thing. I might be in the "did this really happen?" mode for a bit.
You are set for life if you get Merlin. For now, Nightingale can help if you have access to her in Chaldea or friend's Chaldea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
I'm trembling. Got 2 wavers and 2 Jeanne alters(in 1 roll) in 230 quartz. Coupled with Helena and Fran and the good hakuno CEs.

This is the first time I've experienced EX luck on this scale
You are also set for life if you get Merlin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post

Skill change if you use the new costume.
Mash looks alter-ish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Well, people who wanted a silver Avenger have had their wish granted. Too bad he is storylocked.
Another 'he'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Up to chapter 8 currently
Spoiler:
And lol at Gordolf complaining about Avicebron. We should have summoned someone better like the King of Heroes, the King of Conquerors or the King of Knights. I can't really hate him though even if he's rude to everyone. He's funny when he gets pushed around.
So another Apocrypha servant in the game already?

I want to find Japanese story RIP text files.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-05, 11:00   Link #28308
runset

Finished the chapter... so after we saved the world now we
Spoiler for Lostbelt end:

The first chapter and i already feel bad about what we do in the story. Now we must endure pain for six more chapter.
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-05, 11:29   Link #28309
Klard
The cilvilain

Quote:
Originally Posted by runset View Post

The first chapter and i already feel bad about what we do in the story. Now we must endure pain for six more chapter.
Spoiler for d:
Old 2018-04-05, 11:37   Link #28310
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
You are set for life if you get Merlin. For now, Nightingale can help if you have access to her in Chaldea or friend's Chaldea.

You are also set for life if you get Merlin.

Mash looks alter-ish

Another 'he'?

So another Apocrypha servant in the game already?

I want to find Japanese story RIP text files.
New Avenger is pretty cool. Voiced by Toshihiko Seki. There are videos already of his gameplay on YT.

And yes, aside from Avicebron, there's also Atalanta Alter. Berserker. Her form is when she dons her second NP, Agrius Metamorphose. Only ones left from Apoc are Chiron and Achilles and maybe Sieg if they want to shoehorn him which is totally gonna happen. With an Apoc event announced already, they're gonna be available really soon.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-05, 11:56   Link #28311
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

200 Quartz and all thet I got is NP3 Avicebron and another Fionn.

My luck is not restored yet...
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-05, 11:58   Link #28312
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klard View Post
Ivan is in this chapter actually from what i heard, in the form of 1 big boss though
Yup, you fight him on a Giant Mamonth in chapter 20 and then on more time as a normal servant at the beginning of the chapter 21 if I am not mistaken. And he is not a loli but a big strange looking guy with a blue skin.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-05, 12:07   Link #28313
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:

Lostbelts are originally, without Crypter/alien interference, doomed to die in the end anyway, going by Extella. Seems like they won't ever have a chance unless something extraordinary happens
Old 2018-04-05, 12:52   Link #28314
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

been somewhat busy these couple of weeks, but looking forward to the new chapter

Spoiler for Preperations:
Old 2018-04-05, 13:04   Link #28315
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
First Nero Bride and now Jalter, at this rate you won't have any luck left until Part 2 starts. I'm going to roll for Jalter later tonight so hopefully I'll have half as much luck as you did.
Yeah, I'm just expecting to not see another good pull or a very long time . Of course have a nice grouping of servants at this point so can keep working on putting together various combinations.

I've at least figured out the pattern though. If the servant is a 5* then I can only get them if they are a saber face. Okita, Jeanne, Jalter, Artoria, and Nero Bride have shown up to this point. Not that I have every saber face though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
On the positive side have a good amount of support Nightingales I can lean on. And no matter what I fully expect there to be a mountain of Merlin supports I can borrow when he drops into NA.
Old 2018-04-05, 14:17   Link #28316
XFire
150% done

Quote:

I wouldn't feel too bad, these assholes literally murdered the entire population of Earth except a few scattered pockets of survivors. They deserve what they get.
Old 2018-04-05, 14:34   Link #28317
runset

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I wouldn't feel too bad, these assholes literally murdered the entire population of Earth except a few scattered pockets of survivors. They deserve what they get.
You mean the crypter right? i also agree with you, but all of the living yaga race in that place is innocent and just try to live.
Spoiler for Lostbelt 1:
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-05, 15:49   Link #28318
XFire
150% done

Quote:
You mean the crypter right? i also agree with you, but all of the living yaga race in that place is innocent and just try to live.
Spoiler for Lostbelt 1:
Meh. Their world is trying to eat ours alive. Feeling guilty over undoing their infection of the world is basically like feeling guilty over pulling a leech off of your arm. It's just trying to survive, sure, but that doesn't change the fact that its drinking your blood and could give you a fatal disease.
Old 2018-04-05, 16:39   Link #28319
MartianMage

Playing blind and brought Cu Alter and double Merlin against anti-buster/Merlin final boss..

Still won lulz... and with that:

Another lvl100 complete!
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-05, 19:57   Link #28320
Klard
The cilvilain

Quote:
Spoiler for Lostbelt 1:
Well the other crypter will eat that world soon anyway once they fought each other when someone lose

Last edited by Klard; 2018-04-05 at 23:28.
Klard is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon