AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-29, 11:39   Link #20001
Eratas123

You know, ballistic weapons like shells would tear an IS apart due to the sheer size and velocity....if it hits.

Going to sleep.
Old 2012-01-29, 11:42   Link #20002
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

In the PT mooks defense, her machine is a cheap Knockoffs (has half the shield power and endurance, though possess same mobility). Meanwhile, the Tank in question are special (prototype tank upgraded with I.S. tech), only it's ammunition are really mundane.

Going to sleep as well because the Interwebz connection kept worsening...
Old 2012-01-29, 19:02   Link #20003
Eratas123

@ Senpai - What do you think those shields in the arena are made of? You'd think those things would render "I.S superiority" moot.
Old 2012-01-29, 19:03   Link #20004
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...should I consider it a small step for Ori-wincest that the one Chifuyu chikan doujin that I didn't like had her murmuring for Ichika in her sleep...

Ugh, the rage I feel at that doujin... ><

~*~

Chifuyu surveyed the landscape after her heated skirmish, casulties were strewned over the entire battlefield. The blackened and charred lumps were still smoking, a testement to the searing heat that cooked them. The cracked and broken shells of her foes lay virtually indistinguishable from each other. She was covered from head to toe in an assortment of a white, powdery substance that one had dared to throw in her face as her blade ripped into it.

Brunhilde had but only one foe that she could not defeat...ever.

...if only she were in an IS right now...

"...Chifuyu-nee," came his voice as he poked his head into the kitchen area, his face a mix of 'I told you so', and 'Don't look at me to help'. A pot fell, clattering to the ground in mockery of the attempted storming of the kitchen by the strongest 1st Gen pilot. They both looked at the pot before their eyes met.
"You're cleaning this up."

The retort danced on he tip of her tongue but her younger brother's unusually strong gaze made her sigh in resignation of her alloted fate. "...yes, Ichika..."
Old 2012-01-29, 19:06   Link #20005
Eratas123

If only this happened in canon There has to be a reason Ichika does all the cooking in the house
Old 2012-01-29, 19:18   Link #20006
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

All things considered, this probably did happen, just 'earlier'...
Old 2012-01-29, 20:25   Link #20007
Eratas123

At least she didn't try cooking using her katana I'm lookin at you Cecilia.
Old 2012-01-29, 20:33   Link #20008
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
At least she didn't try cooking using her katana I'm lookin at you Cecilia.
Cooking with wing bits, very effective gas-saving method.
Old 2012-01-29, 20:39   Link #20009
Eratas123

Yeah, and the results were real pretty Burnt pot by Cecilia, anyone?
Old 2012-01-29, 20:47   Link #20010
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Inami: I'll take it! I could probably fool someone into thinking that it's a preserved ancient relic.
Old 2012-01-29, 20:50   Link #20011
Eratas123

Irish: No one would be stupid enough to buy that You'd have to be a complete moron to- *Looks at Dan* Uhhhh, I think I found your next customer.
Old 2012-01-29, 21:01   Link #20012
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Inami: Told you so.
Old 2012-01-29, 21:03   Link #20013
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Yume: "One will only buy a burnt pot out of love! Which means.... Irish and Inami don't have enough love! Go read more boys love comic!"

Edit: Tenshi no Akisora
Upgraded version.
Even BL to make Ichika(Oblivious) trembles.....
Normal straight guys.... it is an instant death.
Old 2012-01-29, 21:05   Link #20014
Eratas123

@ Treme - It wouldn't matter even if he did read any. He wouldn't understand the implications considering the way he was raised.

Side note - 1500 words so far in the next chapter. New writong style's dping wonder's for my word count
Old 2012-01-29, 21:09   Link #20015
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Dude. it is really that bad.....

The writer take it as a challenge to make sure people like him can understand BL.....

Edit: The book is for mature audience only due to extreme graphical nature of the book....

Enough to traumatize even the readers

Needless to say, the book is banned for obvious reason and punishment is swift for those who are caught with it. (In ISA anyway)
Old 2012-01-29, 21:13   Link #20016
Eratas123

@ Treme - Let me repeat: He spent his life around males and he has no concept on sex/relationships at all. He gave Ichika chocolate on Valentines day He'd assune the two males in thr BL manga were fighting.
Old 2012-01-29, 21:22   Link #20017
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Is it bad if one were to not give any reactions at all? I mean, Inami's straight but he would give a genuine poker face if someone shows him BL material.
Old 2012-01-29, 21:26   Link #20018
Eratas123

@ Stratos - That'd work only if he had no idea what BL was. Inami seems like a healthy adolescent, so he'd definitely show at least some reaction. Unless he was gay/bi, then I can buy the poker face/lack of reaction.
Old 2012-01-29, 21:33   Link #20019
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - What do you think those shields in the arena are made of? You'd think those things would render "I.S superiority" moot.
I cater it to the shield drains absurd amount of energy, until the invention of independent small fusion reactor, only warship from frigate and upward can use it in my verse (since most of them are Nuclear powered now). And they have no such thing as Absolute defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Cooking with wing bits, very effective gas-saving method.
*Snort*

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Is it bad if one were to not give any reactions at all? I mean, Inami's straight but he would give a genuine poker face if someone shows him BL material.
Quote:
@ Stratos - That'd work only if he had no idea what BL was. Inami seems like a healthy adolescent, so he'd definitely show at least some reaction. Unless he was gay/bi, then I can buy the poker face/lack of reaction.
If we show that to Charles

Charles: "THis... can't unsee, I mean... this is too fierce! Boys love is supposed to be gentle!"

Ichika & Dan: "You really didn't know, girls these days..."
Old 2012-01-29, 21:35   Link #20020
Eratas123

How exactly does Charles know that BL's supposed to be gentle? Looks like someone's already read in the past

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest