Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-07-26, 11:38   Link #861
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostdreams View Post
I don't see Yuu giving boners to anybody. Or kisses
I didn't mean it like that. Teppei is most comfortable around Yuu at this point, and I'd say Teppei trusts Yuu the most out of all the girls.

Edit: The animation this episode seems very... interesting, from the stills. At one point, I was saying, "Oyashiro-sama!" to myself.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-26, 11:42   Link #862
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
I didn't mean it like that. Teppei is most comfortable around Yuu at this point, and I'd say Teppei trusts Yuu the most out of all the girls.
The fact that he's living with her, and she has been with his Granfather for so many years plays a huge part in this, compared to girls he's basically only just met and doesn't know much about them at all.
Old 2009-07-26, 11:44   Link #863
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare View Post
it's been mentioned before, but this series IS 'princess' lover after all

not saber lover or sword lovers or maid lover or rich school girls lover

we're given a pretty big hint already
I haven't fully watched the series yet, but wasn't Sylvia a princess too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The summary that's floating around
Thus Teppei is enrolled in such a prestigious school where students all belong to the highest castes of society. Charlotte and Sylvia are princesses of their respective nations, while Seika is a daughter and renowned model of the fashion world. Yuu is Teppei's maid who serves him and goes to school with him as part of the Arima household.
cheesie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-26, 11:48   Link #864
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
The fact that he's living with her, and she has been with his Granfather for so many years plays a huge part in this. Nothing to do with romantic feelings.
I never said anything about romantic feelings. I enjoy watching Teppei and Yuu together the most out of all the couples because it lacks that, while you only see flirting with Charlotte and... nothing really with Sylvia. Silvia and Charlotte always being together when Sylvia interacts with Teppei has to do with it though.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-26, 11:49   Link #865
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
I never said anything about romantic feelings. I enjoy watching Teppei and Yuu together the most out of all the couples because it lacks that, while you only see flirting with Charlotte and... nothing really with Sylvia. Silvia and Charlotte always being together when Sylvia interacts with Teppei has to do with it though.
Yes i know you never said anything about romantic feelings. I'm just pointing it out before people starting saying such things.
Old 2009-07-26, 14:01   Link #866
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Okay, they got me. I was just thinking this episode was a little less interesting than the others. And then...
Spoiler for ep4:
Teppei is just about as good as a harem lead gets, in my opinion. He's got a lot going for him: strong, thoughtful, and not silly. And I'm liking the somewhat spindly, angular aspect of the character design of the girls.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-26, 14:07   Link #867
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Spoiler for ep4:
Spoiler for Episode 04:
Old 2009-07-26, 14:08   Link #868
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Just as I thought... The butt in the previous episode's preview was...
Spoiler for ep4:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
This coming from a guy with foot fetish, oh my lord i can't wait to see this.
I understand that feeling.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-26, 14:32   Link #869
Foreshadow
Nyaa~

Well I'm Not all the Way done with Ep 4 quite yet, Only half way through and I'm already A little disappointed. Most of the Episode didn't really get me interested.
EDIT: Well I'm done and the Episode was rather Disappointing to me.
Spoiler for Ep4:

Will add more when i've finished the Episode
EDIT: Done

Last edited by Foreshadow; 2009-07-26 at 15:02.
Foreshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-26, 15:14   Link #870
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

hahaha....
Spoiler:
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-26, 15:41   Link #871
Manic
real men love pink

i wouldn't put much stock into that kiss, if they are doing char early in the series it might mean she will end up the loser. There's been plenty of cases where the girl who gets the early development ultimately loses in the end: Shuffle, Rumbling hearts, Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka just to name some quick ones off the top of my head.

So i would take this with a grain of salt
Old 2009-07-26, 16:02   Link #872
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesie View Post
I haven't fully watched the series yet, but wasn't Sylvia a princess too?
I was the one who wrote that summary, and I commented about my mistake a few pages back (page 39).

Charlotte is a princess, as in with royal blood and all. Silvia is a noblewoman but she's no king's daughter.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-26, 16:15   Link #873
Justin Kim
*Artist

I think Teppei is comfortable with Sylvia as well, it seems they have begun to understand each other a little more after sparring. Yuu isn't the only one, although she does have that relaxing aura around her. (Considering she does live with Teppei after all, and goes to school with him at the same time). It's just that Hazelrink plays around with Teppei like no other girl ever has. The funny thing is, Teppei's dad also remarked that he was going to do ecchi things later on, while Teppei replying "maybe." How ironic it is to see Teppei getting embarassed. But yeah, the scene where he had an erection was truly comical, and Hazelrink's innocent nature lol, is always getting the best of him.
Old 2009-07-26, 16:32   Link #874
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

What fansub are you guys going with? Is it pretty much lose-lose at this point in time?
Old 2009-07-26, 16:35   Link #875
Foreshadow
Nyaa~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
What fansub are you guys going with? Is it pretty much lose-lose at this point in time?
Aoshen, Gleam, and One more i can't remember are subbing.
Gleam seems to be the most accurate.
Old 2009-07-26, 16:38   Link #876
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreshadow View Post
Aoshen, Gleam, and One more i can't remember are subbing.
Gleam seems to be the most accurate.
I've found gleam to have many grammatical errors in the subtitles, so yeah.
Old 2009-07-26, 16:40   Link #877
Foreshadow
Nyaa~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
What I've heard as the Major Opinion is that Gleam has the best Translations. I don't know though, I usually just watch the Raw.

Last edited by Foreshadow; 2009-07-26 at 17:51.
Old 2009-07-26, 17:04   Link #878
slidingk1

There about 5 different groups doing the subs now I think, Gleam, Hitode, AoShen, Chihiro, and Dark moon I think. They all have a few errors in things but what is there to complain about really. Be happy there's so many groups doing this anime.

I'll be sticking with Hitode but archiving with Chihiro
slidingk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-26, 17:26   Link #879
Manic
real men love pink

Quote:
i think that as long as their translations are correct we all can live with grammer errors, but yeah anyway gleam seems to be the best. I know chihiro released ep 1 so not sure what theirs is like.
Old 2009-07-26, 21:28   Link #880
justavisitor

just watched the episode, pretty good, but I hope the second male character will disappear shortly...

And
Spoiler for spoiler:
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, eroge, romance, seinen