AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-03-05, 22:09   Link #2541
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Keeping Unohana would have helped to balance the fights since she is the most experienced one after Yamamoto's death. Byakuya and Kenpachi are pretty good but they could do almost nothing in the previous fight. I don't know about Ukitake and Kyoraku though.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-06, 03:33   Link #2542
kyp275
Meh

oh god, not the keikaku-Aizen again...
kyp275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-06, 03:37   Link #2543
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyp275 View Post
Yes the keikaku Aizen again. Here come the giant wave of, he's the real mastermind behind the Vandenreich attack, among every single plot route they take, in Bleach, fandoms-v-.
Old 2013-03-06, 03:40   Link #2544
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Keeping Unohana would have helped to balance the fights since she is the most experienced one after Yamamoto's death. Byakuya and Kenpachi are pretty good but they could do almost nothing in the previous fight. I don't know about Ukitake and Kyoraku though.
Byakuya I agree, Kenny? He DID off 3 ritters in his past power level. Let's hope that, by the next time the reich invades, he'll 12-tuple that amount.
Old 2013-03-06, 03:50   Link #2545
kakakka

Spoiler for 529:
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-06, 03:51   Link #2546
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

"Just as planned" seems to be the perfect anti thesis to Kubo's work ethic.... but gat damn this is fulla holes, i'll let yall point em out
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-06, 04:48   Link #2547
shalala

Spoiler for chapter 528:
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-06, 05:06   Link #2548
ImperialFlameGod8190

New chapter was also very lame its like they are making stuff up
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-06, 06:57   Link #2549
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Spoiler for chapter 528:
Spoiler for chapter 528:
Old 2013-03-06, 07:32   Link #2550
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
New chapter was also very lame its like they are making stuff up
Oh come on, first everyone goes whining and complaining that there’s too many lose ends in Bleach, and when a chapter like this finally puts the pieces together you complain that they are “making things up”.

This was a good chapter. It also confirms one of the most discussed myths about Kaien and Ichigo being related. Bleach needs more chapters like this!
Old 2013-03-06, 07:35   Link #2551
ronin myael
lost ronin

ok, isshin being a shiba i get. in fact, some people including myself, theorized that he might be part of the shiba clan which is one of the oldest and most powerful clans in soul society. him being a captain is also no surprise, but the part i don't get is if he was rangiku and toushiro's captain then how come they never showed any signs of recognizing him? nobody in soul society did actually, unlike urahara whom everybody knew and even considered a sort of legend.
Old 2013-03-06, 08:03   Link #2552
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyp275 View Post
I love how he said "Just as planned" for something really simple.

Now that we learned that Isshin is a Shiba we could have this twist.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-06, 08:10   Link #2553
Sasukemaru
Banned

It was hinted that Hitsugaya and Rangiku were aware that Ichigo was somehow related to Isshin.

When Ichigo first goes bankai fighting Buakuya, Hitsugaya and Rangiku are the first to react to the spirit pressure as if they knew it...Even tho at that time their characters had never seen ichigo and had nothing to do with his character.

So yes, i think everything is going according to plan.
Sasukemaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-06, 08:16   Link #2554
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Karin can see shinigami just fine. That's how she knew Ichigo was one. Her spiritual powers right now are probably on par with Ichigo's at the beginning of the series. I wouldn't even be surprised if she revealed she became a shinigami during the time skip, though since it still hasn't happened, I guess it's unlikely.

Yuzu always had weaker powers. She can't even see ghosts IIRC.
Yuzu started to be able to see ghosts barely making out hollows around the time Ishida used the hollow bait. Karin has always been about as strong as ichigo she just ignored the ghost.

Isshin is confirmed a Shiba and captain of the 10th . If I,m not mistaken wasn't it said shiro has onlybeen a captain for 50 years?
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-06, 08:29   Link #2555
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
"Just as planned" seems to be the perfect anti thesis to Kubo's work ethic.... but gat damn this is fulla holes, i'll let yall point em out
The only possible hole I can think of is that Rukia never recognized Isshin even though she was already part of the Gotei 13 (or at least at the academy) when he was still a captain. Captain are well known, there's no way she didn't know what he looked like. The other shinigami never met him as far as I remember.

Another one would be that nobody ever commented on Ichigo using Getsuga Tenshou even though it was Isshin's technique. I could see Kubo retconing that by showing Hitsugaya or Matsumoto did that off-panel and just never told Ichigo.

It was to be expected Aizen would be involved in this. He claimed he knew of Ichigo since his birth after all.
Old 2013-03-06, 08:53   Link #2556
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

You forget peeps. He looks much diffrent when he got older. They can easily not recognize him. Ever know someone with a beard the whole time you known them then suddenly they shave it off l? Almost unreconizeable even more so with age and yeaars away from them.

And shame on anyone who thought kaien and ichigo werent related..... ITS SO OBVIOUS as obvious as naurto being the 4ths son.
Old 2013-03-06, 10:26   Link #2557
Awrya
U mad?

Aizen is back! ... in the flashback.
So the Shiba were still part of the 4 families when Isshin was captain, maybe what he did in the human world led to their exile? Like marrying a human, not to mention a quincy.

I enjoyed this chapter more than the invasion by the Reichritter (except Yamamoto's bankai scenes).
Old 2013-03-06, 10:29   Link #2558
Lunarskylar

matsumoto and hitsugaya might not be 100% sure isshin is back, since i think gigai's might work a bit differently

although considering how the other shiba members know isshin is alive and ichigo is his son, it might be similar to urahara's exile

I wonder if gigai's actually have the same face as its spirit body or if kubo could argue that they look differently, but he draws them the same so readers won't be confused

and oh hey aizen, i can see kubo missed you dearly
Old 2013-03-06, 10:42   Link #2559
battle22

Lol at Aizen... Nostalgia.
Old 2013-03-06, 10:56   Link #2560
kitten320

I know I said I'll take a break but since it is flashback, I decided to look at it and...

So many people had stopped at Ichigo's house and never even once wondered "Oh, Ichigo's father reminds me of someone!"
Never even once anyone wondered why Ichigo is using someone's else technique.

Rukia who knows Isshin the best should be the most suspicious one. He might have aged but he didn't change to a point of no recognition, especially with his antics. She must have heard about him at the academy and probably even met at some point.

Also if Hitsugaya has been a captain for 50 years that means Isshin and Ichigo's mother knew each other for that long because from last chapter she met him while he was still a captain. Ichigo's mother is a human/quincy so she ages as anyone else what means she should be minimum in her 50s when she gave birth to Ichigo!

Kubo clearly did not plan it out properly and not right from the start.

Tags
bleach, chapter