3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-29, 10:43   Link #2461
Hiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWing View Post
I'm really sorry if I've missed something but I really don't see anytime that C.C has made someone see something like that. With Suzaku in Narita she didn't know what she was showing him, so I still don't see it. Again sorry.
Narita is only one example. But in Narita she also seemed aware that Lelouch would see her own memories by touching her, which is why she warned him not to do it. She also showed Lelouch his memories of being Zero in season 2. And in the very first episode she showed him visions of other Code bearers.

Either way, Narita is a good example, because C.C. didn't want to show Lelouch anything, yet by touching her while her Code was active, he saw pieces of her memories.
Old 2008-09-29, 10:43   Link #2462
Kagetsuchi
Where's my Heart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgewalker00 View Post
i dont know if this was posted already but some dude posted this and might as well copy it

When did charles transferr the code show me if you show me im bought.
Old 2008-09-29, 10:44   Link #2463
iBeast

Damn the writers of Code Geass....cruel creatures...

(lmao)
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:44   Link #2464
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Eh from what I remember, he was saying "Is that...?" before getting cut off by Kallen who insisted it was 'Zero' thus I wager he was able to speculate as much, he was Suzaku's teacher as well if I recall
hard to assume from that but anyway it wouldnt be important anyway
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:44   Link #2465
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Hell no, go back in the thread, go back to the thing concerning Dare Devil, in the movie, blind guy who did the exact same thing in the end by playing to his other senses, whether or not a lie detector can be false is irrelevant to the example that that is and likely has been her 'ability' all along, because she has not ever gone into such detail in her imagery, she had Rommyer repeat herself in the lie in order to tell the difference, this was something completely on another scale with Lelouch however >_>
Um... OR her real ability all the time was to see into a persons soul. You know, like I said before. Which works. It explains how Nunnally did it before, and it explains what happened here.

Quote:
Why the hell would Nunnally start to display out of place psychic powers, and don't B.S me on the past examples, this was different in scale and scope, detail, and possibility, her lie detector is easily explainable, this was not and has never been really exhibited before in regards to that. Why might it be different now? Perhaps because they are both willing where other times C.C had to force it accidentally or intentionally before, but regardless this is probably the only real precedent in regards to such an event and that still stands in my view <_<
Different Scale? How the hell do you know THAT exactly? We never saw how her "Detector" Powers worked early on. They obviously kept it from us till the end before showing what it really was. It didn't just detect lies, it sees into the person by the looks of things. It is obvious.

And no, your "both must have been willing" theory is seriously grasping at straws and you have no basis at all to back that up either.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:44   Link #2466
edgewalker00
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
did toudou assume that the new zero was suzaku? i though he was simply shockes???
that part's my assumption... well if you would compare the lelouch zero which cant even dodge bullets from 3 sutherlands and this new zero who moves lightning fast, the chances of toudou guessing who this zero is correctly is good.

well that's MY theory after all
edgewalker00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:45   Link #2467
tzia_n
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagetsuchi View Post

for the love of god put that quote under spoiler tags it's freakin screaming

and no, its pure speculation that some people would insist as fact
Old 2008-09-29, 10:46   Link #2468
edgewalker00
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

Quote:

it was stated there by the anonymous guy...

ep 21

when charles became emperocket and choked lelouch with his hand marked with geass
edgewalker00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:46   Link #2469
bran
h e a d s h o t

Quote:

doesn't make sense AGAIN
IF Lelouc KEPT his geass because it was from CC
it's logical he should have RECEIVED GEASS FROM CHARLES first to GET HIS CODE

if CC's code and charles' geass are treated as 2 separate thing than it's IMPOSSIBLE
because Charles never gave geass to Lelouch

the guy contradicts himself

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:46   Link #2470
iBeast

Why is Todou's name even thrown around right now....that guy almost defines the definiton of unimportance right now....
Old 2008-09-29, 10:48   Link #2471
tzia_n
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgewalker00 View Post
that part's my assumption... well if you would compare the lelouch zero which cant even dodge bullets from 3 sutherlands and this new zero who moves lightning fast, the chances of toudou guessing who this zero is correctly is good.

well that's MY theory after all
fair enough, but it doesn't affect much i guess just don't let it be fuel to the fire, i stupidly did that pages back
Old 2008-09-29, 10:48   Link #2472
equinox822

C.C. possesses the Code, which grants her immortality as well as other abilities, such as forming contracts to grant people the power known as Geass. Hers is not the only Code, as V.V. originally possessed one, later taken from him by Charles.
The Code Charles possessed until Episode 21 was taken by Lelouch either accidentally or on purpose, when Charles throttled him as he was about to vanish, devoured by the World of C.
However, Lelouch still possesses Geass, even after gaining the supposed Code. Why? Two possible reasons. Either the Geass remains until the Code is first activated, upon death, or Lelouch was the first one to achieve the “Code Geass,” having received his Geass power from C.C. whilst possessing a different Code from hers, V.V.’s.
What supports the idea that Lelouch has the Code and that it was no destroyed/devoured by the World of C is the fact that the geasses Charles had placed on Nunnally and Anya still held their effect. Geass draws its power from the Code, and had the Code been destroyed, the Geasses would have faded. That is why Charles’ Code still exists, now in Lelouch.
The Code is possibly located on his neck where Charles held him, or it appears on his palm when it activates upon his first death, obscured by blood from the wound in his chest.
When Nunnally touches him, she sees a glimpse of his memories, just as Lelouch did when he touched C.C. back in Narita. The reason for this is that the Code is activating for the first time, Lelouch possibly being unaware of this and unable to control what is shown unlike C.C. who forced shocking imagery into Suzaku’s mind.
As we see the memories flash by, we hear a sound effect, similar to the one whenever geass is used, though not the exact same, regardless confirming that a memory transfer is indeed what is happening. This is one of the main points that dictates why Lelouch is still alive.
Later on, in the ending, we see the cart driver, whose features are conveniently masked to cover any traces that might allow us to identify him as Lelouch, which makes perfect sense. Lelouch was the hated Demon King who seized control over the entire world, keeping everyone in check by threats of FLEIJA and so forth. It wouldn’t do well for someone to recognize him on the country-side.
The cameraplay in this scene is also an obvious indicator, they wouldn’t have gone to such extents to mask the features of a random peasant. Also, 2-3 frames of the animation show what appears to black hair under the hood and the hat, further supporting the idea that he is indeed Lelouch.
Finally, C.C. addressing Lelouch and tilting her head slightly upwards shows that she was indeed addressing the driver. This is pretty much self-explanatory. It’s also clear that C.C. would not have been as happy as she was had Lelouch truly died.
Therefore, with these solid facts, we deduce that Lelouch is alive, living out a secluded life, either traversing the countryside with C.C. or living with Jeremiah and Anya on their plantation.
equinox822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:49   Link #2473
tzia_n
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Hai View Post
Why is Todou's name even thrown around right now....that guy almost defines the definiton of unimportance right now....
because he might have said something interesting and we're talking about it, but not really important
Old 2008-09-29, 10:49   Link #2474
RedWing

People will believe whatever they want to believe. Personnally I don't understand why C.C would cry if Lelouch wasn't going to die.
RedWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:50   Link #2475
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
doesn't make sense AGAIN
IF Lelouc KEPT his geass because it was from CC
it's logical he should have RECEIVED GEASS FROM CHARLES first to GET HIS CODE

if CC's code and charles' geass are treated as 2 separate thing than it's IMPOSSIBLE
because Charles never gave geass to Lelouch

the guy contradicts himself
Well Charles was going to take CC's code even though she never gave him geass. I think the code is transferable to any geass user who meets the requirements.
cors8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:50   Link #2476
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:

There's no subs but he's saying:
Spoiler for transfer scene:
Old 2008-09-29, 10:50   Link #2477
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Um... OR her real ability all the time was to see into a persons soul. You know, like I said before. Which works. It explains how Nunnally did it before, and it explains what happened here.

Different Scale? How the hell do you know THAT exactly? We never saw how her "Detector" Powers worked early on. They obviously kept it from us till the end before showing what it really was. It didn't just detect lies, it sees into the person by the looks of things. It is obvious.
Freaking hell Orga, they whip out her 'real' ability now of all times when there has been no previous development to really indicate as such? Yeah, and you call our Lelouch is Alive Theory bull due to lack of evidence >_>

By witnessing those times she actually did use it before now, remember Rommeyer? She had her repeat the line before while this time holding her hand before calling Rommeyer out on her lie, Lelouch said nothing and did nothing basically at that point, which is NOT in keeping with the past examples of Nunnally's previous 'scans' as it were. Her ability is in keeping with a lot of Blind Peoples developed senses in vibration, which allows one to monitor heart beats, tremors, anything that would indicate nervousness etc. that would give away a lie, much like real world lie detectors as has been pointed out before <_<

Quote:
And no, your "both must have been willing" theory is seriously grasping at straws and you have no basis at all to back that up either.
And you have absolutely none, not even straws to back up your argument which you're just pulling out of your ass now, at the very least I'm basing this on real precedent unlike you

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWing View Post
People will believe whatever they want to believe. Personnally I don't understand why C.C would cry if Lelouch wasn't going to die.
Personally I don't see why she'd be so chipper and talking to him as if he was right there after he died, add in to the question of why she was praying at all if she knew he was going to die, what she was going to wish him well on his journey to the afterlife with tears in her eyes and fear in her voice or perhaps she was wishing for something else entirely in her deep and convicted praying?
Old 2008-09-29, 10:51   Link #2478
RedWing

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox822 View Post
Therefore, with these solid facts, we deduce that Lelouch is alive, living out a secluded life, either traversing the countryside with C.C. or living with Jeremiah and Anya on their plantation.
No solid facts mate, too many assumptions in your hypothesis.
RedWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:51   Link #2479
iBeast

Quote:
C.C. possesses the Code, which grants her immortality as well as other abilities, such as forming contracts to grant people the power known as Geass. Hers is not the only Code, as V.V. originally possessed one, later taken from him by Charles.
The Code Charles possessed until Episode 21 was taken by Lelouch either accidentally or on purpose, when Charles throttled him as he was about to vanish, devoured by the World of C.
However, Lelouch still possesses Geass, even after gaining the supposed Code. Why? Two possible reasons. Either the Geass remains until the Code is first activated, upon death, or Lelouch was the first one to achieve the “Code Geass,” having received his Geass power from C.C. whilst possessing a different Code from hers, V.V.’s.
What supports the idea that Lelouch has the Code and that it was no destroyed/devoured by the World of C is the fact that the geasses Charles had placed on Nunnally and Anya still held their effect. Geass draws its power from the Code, and had the Code been destroyed, the Geasses would have faded. That is why Charles’ Code still exists, now in Lelouch.
The Code is possibly located on his neck where Charles held him, or it appears on his palm when it activates upon his first death, obscured by blood from the wound in his chest.
When Nunnally touches him, she sees a glimpse of his memories, just as Lelouch did when he touched C.C. back in Narita. The reason for this is that the Code is activating for the first time, Lelouch possibly being unaware of this and unable to control what is shown unlike C.C. who forced shocking imagery into Suzaku’s mind.
As we see the memories flash by, we hear a sound effect, similar to the one whenever geass is used, though not the exact same, regardless confirming that a memory transfer is indeed what is happening. This is one of the main points that dictates why Lelouch is still alive.
Later on, in the ending, we see the cart driver, whose features are conveniently masked to cover any traces that might allow us to identify him as Lelouch, which makes perfect sense. Lelouch was the hated Demon King who seized control over the entire world, keeping everyone in check by threats of FLEIJA and so forth. It wouldn’t do well for someone to recognize him on the country-side.
The cameraplay in this scene is also an obvious indicator, they wouldn’t have gone to such extents to mask the features of a random peasant. Also, 2-3 frames of the animation show what appears to black hair under the hood and the hat, further supporting the idea that he is indeed Lelouch.
Finally, C.C. addressing Lelouch and tilting her head slightly upwards shows that she was indeed addressing the driver. This is pretty much self-explanatory. It’s also clear that C.C. would not have been as happy as she was had Lelouch truly died.
Checkmate. Lelouch IS Code Geass.
Old 2008-09-29, 10:51   Link #2480
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Do you have any proof that the Geass doesn't remain if the Code is destroyed? No? Didn't think so. We know death of the Geass User doesn't cancel a Geass, so I would assume it wouldn't be canceled if the Code is destroyed either. Their memories were completely re-written. the only way to brak it is with Jeremiah's Geass Canceller or have a really strong will. You are assuming too much.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote