AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-03-14, 00:12   Link #3741
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rava View Post
Tatsurou/Sayuri: "Um, maybe you should stop acting like you're sleeping with Miyuki..."

Tatsuya: "No! I like it!"

Tatsurou/Sayuri: "Um, but it's really not going to help you in the long run..."

Tatsuya: "NO MEANS NO!"
I don't know why but i love this.
Old 2013-03-14, 00:59   Link #3742
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
No matter how you twisted it like this:
"Yes I know Tatsuya wants to protect Miyuki form the bottom of his heart. The question is does his father? It's questionable how much he even knows about Miyuki's change of heart 3 years ago since he remarired and moved out at the maxamum 6 months after it happened."

Or like that:
"No he doesn't everything he said is in refrence to him doing his duty as a Guardian. "

Or this:
"As stated I don't belive he understands that Tatsuya is doing it because he really wants to. And Tatsuya isn't helping because he never clearifies his motives "

It doesn't change the fact "NO MEANS NO". How is it unclear when he say "no"?
Does that matter if he know about Miyuki this and that? I don't understand what you are trying to say in this part because she clearly stood out for her brother multiple times, to the point that when he try to coerce him he doesn't dare to notify her.

Do you even understand that this kind of stuff happen many time that he doesn't even bother to state his intention anymore and skip right through the excuse section. If i were him, i would do that too since i'm already too fed up.
Unless you are saying what he said is not a refusal and the excuse of being guardian is not a pretext , a card using an authority higher than theirs to force them not to force him.
Because i'm pretty sure someone who just need to communicate for 10 years would catch the drift.
Ok So if you knew someone you cared about that was doing something you thought was so monumentaly stupid that it would ruin their life you would stop trying to talk them out of doing it just because they said no?

The way I see it is they request not to go to high school as I pointed out they see it as pointless since he is already out preforming people with PhD's and see the reason he is going because his "master" comands it. Tatsuya as always uses his unbeatable trump (his guardian duties) right off the bat to end the discussion (It's been shown time and time again he will always lead with his strongest agument when dealing with things). This reinforces his fathers belife he is being controled by Miyuki and the Yotsuba and is the reason he has been trying to cercumvent them.
Quote:
And this:
"Again you didn't comprehend what I was saying. She is pissed with her father for the cardnal sin of trying to take her brother away from her permently. Among other things like as Tatsuya thinks him remarrying less then 6 months after her mother's death."

The JSDF, which has one of the highest authorities in a countries.
Honoka, a girl who has potential to be his life partner.
An unless asshole ,who i don't even remember the name, whose business is sustained by his wife's family and by his son.
Among those three, you say Miyuki treats the third differently because he has the authority to take him away from her permanently? Really? How?
Military, Honoka, okay i can comprehend. But that spineless piece of shit? I can't.
I have never stated that her father had the authority to do so, but he is the only one that is actively trying to do so. And as I said she does have other issues with him.

Quote:
"I am only pointing out that she is a somewhat hotheaded teen when it comes to her brother and can be wrong. Or do you belive 13 year old Tatsuya hated her?"
Kinda convincing but people change.
"Quantity changes lead to quality changes". You takes an example of "the Miyuki" when she knows next to nothing about her to represent for the current "Miyuki" who knows everything about him?
Back to the point, i think she is mature enough now(even back then, it's just she didn't have enough info to analyze.). Further more, her information is reliable since it's from Yotsuba.
So you're saying Miyuki has taken the time to get to know everything about her father?

I guess you might be right I mean it would be unheard of for the house of lies that is the Yotsuba to try to manipulate either one of the siblings. I mean they have no agenda what so ever (Yes, I'm being sarcastic)

Quote:
And you completely ignore my previous post, don't you?
About him and his lap dog.

4 people who really know what's what in this mater:
-Miyuki, you claim her to prejudiced for god know what reason.
-Tatsuya, you disregard him for his inability to pick up good will. (even though the boss is on "ill will" list which is something Tatsuya specialize at.)
-the boss' bitch, you claim her what? same as her husband: totally good will, try to invite him as a partner and totally not as a rival division head who try to make him use his ability for her works and totally not intent to take all the credit. And oh yeah, almost forget, totally love him for he is the previous wife's son. I mean every step mother in the world is always good to the husband's children and Cinderella is totally not related to any reality.
-the spineless boss, ignore.
Love how you use facts to prove your theory.
First off on that whole Father and the lap dog bit, you have that so backwards it hurts. Aoki is the fourth butler and financial manager for the Yotsuba Family. He is Maya's lackey not their fathers.

Second we have
-Miyuki who rants on how thier father is evil yet fails to give any concrete examples and point of veiw doesn't quite match up with reality.

-Tatsuya who as shown in chapter 1 volume 1 has a huge blind spot for people that are being altruistic until proven otherwise he will believe they are doing it for some reasonable ulterior motive, and likely doubly so if they are part of his family

-Step mother Trys to recrute him after being forced into a contract that required his talents by the milatary let office politics and her acknowlaged jeleasy mess up the negotions, to her own reget, and in the end completely gave into Tatsuyas demands. she fully acknowlages he out classes her as a researcher and sees him going to high school as being pointless because of that.

-Their father. Someone who's motives we have almost no unbaised information on. We know he gave Tatsuya pretty much unlimited access to the FLT labs as his son and enough free time to make what ended up as ground brakeing Applacations. Has been bypassing the Yotsuba in trying to get Tatsuya to step down from his guardain duties. Stops Tatsuya from going too far with one of Maya's lackeys not by defending the lackey but by defending Miya. And belived Tatsuya hates his mother (note even barring Tatsuya's lack of emotions it still isn't clear how he sees his mother)
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2013-03-14, 01:13   Link #3743
Meltyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
all nations will either try to kill him to prevent him for falling into others or capture him because he is huuuuuuuuggggeeee genius knows all cardinal codes super strong genius cad man he's a master jack of all trades
He will be like the superman everyone hates.
Old 2013-03-14, 02:00   Link #3744
@GEMC

Could someone please explain tatsuya´s parent situation? I still can´t understand if yotshiba maya or miya is his mother
Old 2013-03-14, 02:31   Link #3745
Rava

Quote:
Originally Posted by @GEMC View Post
Could someone please explain tatsuya´s parent situation? I still can´t understand if yotshiba maya or miya is his mother
Miya is his mother.

Maya is the scary aunt.
Old 2013-03-14, 02:40   Link #3746
@GEMC

Did his mother made an actual appearance besides the past arc
Old 2013-03-14, 02:54   Link #3747
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

She's dead, so probably won't appear again unless she came back as ghost or for some reasons her death was fake.

Old 2013-03-14, 02:56   Link #3748
Rava

Quote:
No, not yet.
Old 2013-03-14, 06:22   Link #3749
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
I think she shortened her life using too much power to turn Tatsuya's memories and emotions into information. So she's dead .... btw I have no idea how true the first statement is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rava View Post
Miya is his mother.

Maya is the scary aunt.
Maya isn't scary she's a cutie... just like Miyuki will be one day
Old 2013-03-14, 08:49   Link #3750
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

chapter 14 is out.

Quote:
Once more……thinking that, I looked over again.

For some reason, our eyes met.

Eh? Eh? Wha? Why?

“Are you alright, Miyuki?”

……!

As agreed three days ago, that person called me ‘Miyuki’.

Unlike that time, not pretend-friendly, but a soft, gentle voice.

“I’m right here.”

……that’s, cheating……!

I don’t know what expression I should make.

I don’t know what expression I’m making right now.

Hey! Get a grip me! This is just the suspension bridge effect! Like a horror house! Stockholm syndrome…

…is somewhat different from this situation, but anyway, it’s all in my head!

Seriously, now of all times, hitting on your actual sister is way too inappropriate!

He himself probably had no such intention, but that’s totally irrelevant, no rather, that’s just infuriating!

I glared at my brother.
Cute Miyuki is cute.

Maya was stripped of emotions. So if anyone would be like her. It would be Tatsuya-the awesome.
Old 2013-03-14, 09:25   Link #3751
azziz

Quote:
chapter 14 is out.

Cute Miyuki is cute.

Maya was stripped of emotions. So if anyone would be like her. It would be Tatsuya-the awesome.
a shame she didn't adopt him-be it 10 years ago,since she can't have child herself,or three years ago,when his true powers became aparent-they suit each other perfectly,or so it seem to me.
beside,that way,tatsuya would be the undisputed heir,as he desearve to be.
Old 2013-03-14, 09:44   Link #3752
babbo3d

Quote:
chapter 14 is out.

Cute Miyuki is cute.

Is that true i thought it was Miya who lost her emotions and Maya had all her past experiences including her traumas turn into information.
God this volume made me into a Miyuki believer they have to end up together, i was wrong to think he could end up with Mayumi or any other girl.
Old 2013-03-14, 09:51   Link #3753
bietchie11

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
a shame she didn't adopt him-be it 10 years ago,since she can't have child herself,or three years ago,when his true powers became aparent-they suit each other perfectly,or so it seem to me.
beside,that way,tatsuya would be the undisputed heir,as he desearve to be.
Yeah, if she is not try to make use of him for free.
I would totally tell him to go for her.
She is hot, she is a milk and she is infertility. (Which means incest is ok: no children, just like homosexual marriage.)
Old 2013-03-14, 10:19   Link #3754
whitecloud

eemmm...just asking when im checking bakatsuki the epub for volume 5 is out but it only contain summer break, memories of summer, presidential election...isnt it supposed to contain 3 more chapter? or is it finished..?
Old 2013-03-14, 10:23   Link #3755
babbo3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
eemmm...just asking when im checking bakatsuki the epub for volume 5 is out but it only contain summer break, memories of summer, presidential election...isnt it supposed to contain 3 more chapter? or is it finished..?
It's short stories and so they only translated the ones the had something to do with the main story i think.
Old 2013-03-14, 10:37   Link #3756
bietchie11

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbo3d View Post
Was milk the word you wanted there.
I got problem with the word MILF before in another forum so....
Old 2013-03-14, 11:05   Link #3757
babbo3d

Quote:
I got problem with the word MILF before in another forum so....
Sorry that is my bad.
Old 2013-03-14, 12:11   Link #3758
Student no.0
Part-time Warrior

Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
Was checking up on this series a while ago. How exactly does the magic in this series work? Is it really magic at all? Does this count as a hardcore sci fi instead of fantasy kinda like Sword Art Online?
Old 2013-03-14, 12:24   Link #3759
mumalkatar

Location: Residential District of 22nd Floor of Tower of God,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mare Boy View Post
Was checking up on this series a while ago. How exactly does the magic in this series work? Is it really magic at all? Does this count as a hardcore sci fi instead of fantasy kinda like Sword Art Online?
to put it simply, in this light novel magic is science. I think we can include it as sci fi, and no, it's definitely not like SAO.
Old 2013-03-14, 13:06   Link #3760
babbo3d

isn't MG is like science and AM is like usual magic.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings