AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-04, 09:03   Link #6081
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
The draft is also in third person. They never say I there right? At least I hope they didn't.
Go check it again, I'm sure Daydreams are written in TPS while SWC and WLS is in FPS. (Sorry for the game metaphor, but I know you understand)
Old 2011-11-04, 09:07   Link #6082
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Go check it again, I'm sure Daydreams are written in TPS while SWC and WLS is in FPS. (Sorry for the game metaphor, but I know you understand)
Um. I thought it was third person? What makes you say it's first person? I know I avoided having them say I and I referred to both Aria and Yuriko as separate from the narrator.
Old 2011-11-04, 09:09   Link #6083
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Um. I thought it was third person? What makes you say it's first person? I know I avoided having them say I and I referred to both Aria and Yuriko as separate from the narrator.
No, not the Future Imperfect

TPS: Future Imperfect & Daydreams
FPS: WHat Lies in the Shadow & SWC

This is what I mean, is this right? If so, keep the consistency, don't change it midway the story.
Old 2011-11-04, 09:13   Link #6084
Eratas123

Quote:
No, not the Future Imperfect

TPS: Future Imperfect & Daydreams
FPS: WHat Lies in the Shadow & SWC

This is what I mean, is this right? If so, keep the consistency, don't change it midway the story.
I meant should I change daydreams to more like the earlier drafts writing style? I'm not changing shadow. I need it to stay in third person view.
Old 2011-11-04, 09:17   Link #6085
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
I meant should I change daydreams to more like the earlier drafts writing style? I'm not changing shadow. I need it to stay in third person view.
AAAGHH!! So it's really messed up eh? I almost blown my mind thinking about that. Which one is TPS and which one is FPS.... my only advice, stay consistent. If you want to change it, change it, JUST ONCE, like Jak's.

Please excuse me while I going to sleep early....
Old 2011-11-04, 09:19   Link #6086
Eratas123

Quote:
AAAGHH!! So it's really messed up eh? I almost blown my mind thinking about that. Which one is TPS and which one is FPS.... my only advice, stay consistent. If you want to change it, change it, JUST ONCE, like Jak's.

Please excuse me while I going to sleep early....
Made a typo I meant first person view for shadow. I was asking if I should shift Daydreams writing style to something more like Future Imperfect's
Old 2011-11-04, 09:25   Link #6087
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Made a typo I meant first person view for shadow. I was asking if I should shift Daydreams writing style to something more like Future Imperfect's
I see....

I thought TPS for Daydreams are better thought, unless you certain you can write girls' monologue well.

Goodnight.
Old 2011-11-04, 09:26   Link #6088
Eratas123

Quote:
I see....

I thought TPS for Daydreams are better thought, unless you certain you can write girls' monologue well.

Goodnight.
Goodnight
Old 2011-11-04, 10:18   Link #6089
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Last paper tmr!

Can't study anymore lol.

That means once I'm done with all the anime backlog, I can finally start on Infinite Senshi Stratos Vandam II.
Old 2011-11-04, 10:29   Link #6090
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Last paper tmr!

Can't study anymore lol.

That means once I'm done with all the anime backlog, I can finally start on Infinite Senshi Stratos Vandam II.
Good luck!

Side note - Still waiting for the answer on who has a decent sized chest in Maximillian's Harem.
Old 2011-11-04, 10:32   Link #6091
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Browning <-- Towards the larger end.
Pillai <-- Somewhere in the midground
d'Napoleon <-- Way too large for a 15 year old!

So its more like, who wasn't the DFC in Max's eroge routes.
Old 2011-11-04, 10:39   Link #6092
Eratas123

Quote:
Browning <-- Towards the larger end.
Pillai <-- Somewhere in the midground
d'Napoleon <-- Way too large for a 15 year old!

So its more like, who wasn't the DFC in Max's eroge routes.
But you just said Browning was near flat! Now you're saying she's towards the larger end?
Old 2011-11-04, 10:42   Link #6093
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Karon was the one near flat! I think I must've made a typo...
Old 2011-11-04, 10:44   Link #6094
Eratas123

Quote:
Karon was the one near flat! I think I must've made a typo...
That makes more sense! Oh well, Anyone in particular you want the hell to be with?
Old 2011-11-04, 11:26   Link #6095
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I would like to be with Laura.

*shot*

Max x Browning more or less confirmed by the end of S1.

Karon x Izumi Ruuto would've started by then, not sure if its the canon route yet.

With Kajie alive, that means he and Zhiqin can get it on. And then you see a recurring pattern of Foundation IS pilots falling for hotshot Rapier pilots.
Old 2011-11-04, 11:33   Link #6096
Eratas123

Quote:
I would like to be with Laura.

*shot*

Max x Browning more or less confirmed by the end of S1.

Karon x Izumi Ruuto would've started by then, not sure if its the canon route yet.

With Kajie alive, that means he and Zhiqin can get it on. And then you see a recurring pattern of Foundation IS pilots falling for hotshot Rapier pilots.
So either Browning or Ruuto? Who do you prefer?

Side note - Who's Ruuto?
Old 2011-11-04, 13:41   Link #6097
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Random idea for the Day:

Anti-IS movement:
Earth-bounded Chthonic (EBC)
Made out of males who hate IS because female is dominating the society.

Extremist wing of the Earth-bound Chthonic, uses conventional weapon against IS.

Thanks to them, some female believe that all males are terrorist.

---

X-Y Core type L:
A special IS core that allow male to pilot it. However, the probability of a male pilot being able to pilot it is very low as it is impossible to move the IS with synchronicity grade lower than B.

(Reason why there is a L in the name: bLade)
An all-rounder IS optimized for Melee combat. Main Armament: A Sword similar to Akatsubaki's Karaware.

X-Y Core Type R:
A special IS core that allow male to pilot it. However, this core choose its own pilot. Any pilot given to it will be rejected.

(Reason for R in the name: tRigger)
An All-rounder unit optimized for range combat. Payload is similar to the Black Mirage: IS sniper Rifle with Fold-out technology that convert it into a sword.

------
Spoiler for Joker Core:

The Creator of the X-Y cores died before the story.

A mad-scientist like character who is able to create IS cores that are compatible with males(albeit with conditions). Out of sheer irony, on the day which he is suppose to reveal the secret to how to make an IS core, he was assassinated by male IS haters who raged because they can't pilot IS.....

Since being slightly weird in the head, he never kept any notes. As the result: all information on how to create an IS core that is also compatible with males are lost forever.

Reverse engineering the X-Y core is impossible because there are more black box in it than normal IS..... the Mad Scientist is really paranoid about things he created being hacked into or stolen (which is why he never keep notes, he rather reveal it than letting people steal from him...).
Old 2011-11-04, 14:42   Link #6098
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Ahh....

Sometimes I come back here, and wonder if we're all really some alternate universe of Bakuman. XD

I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I started out in the deep of CLAMP, and have read everything they've made right up to TRC (after that I lost interest in Kobato...). This story, Mobile Angel Reiya, is mostly Angelic Layer, but there's so many hooks to other CLAMP material I still wonder how did I manage to piece it together like that. This incomplete piece was what I'd consider the epitome of my writing. Everything has gone downhill since.

But now, as I reread that fic, I find that my penchant for being absolutely annal for details has become even worse than before; in the past I drew on other CLAMP manga and the real world for inspiration, now my inspiration comes from frikkin' everywhere, plus I also have people routinely feeding/pruning ideas.

I read my Vandam II fic and somewhere it just doesn't feel like Reiya did. I'm missing some kind of spark, and I can't put my finger on it...
Same Vein as him- actually we somehow "met" over Angelic Layer.

Angelic Layer NT

I dare anyone to read this... i do mean read... all current 95 chapters.
Warning: sheer crackiness, epicness and whatever inside.

note to self: must finish phase 2- it has been on hitaus for like years already..

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Random idea for the Day:

Anti-IS movement:
Earth-bounded Chthonic (EBC)
Made out of males who hate IS because female is dominating the society.

Extremist wing of the Earth-bound Chthonic, uses conventional weapon against IS.

Thanks to them, some female believe that all males are terrorist.

---

X-Y Core type L:
A special IS core that allow male to pilot it. However, the probability of a male pilot being able to pilot it is very low as it is impossible to move the IS with synchronicity grade lower than B.

(Reason why there is a L in the name: bLade)
An all-rounder IS optimized for Melee combat. Main Armament: A Sword similar to Akatsubaki's Karaware.

X-Y Core Type R:
A special IS core that allow male to pilot it. However, this core choose its own pilot. Any pilot given to it will be rejected.

(Reason for R in the name: tRigger)
An All-rounder unit optimized for range combat. Payload is similar to the Black Mirage: IS sniper Rifle with Fold-out technology that convert it into a sword.

------
Spoiler for Joker Core:

The Creator of the X-Y cores died before the story.

A mad-scientist like character who is able to create IS cores that are compatible with males(albeit with conditions). Out of sheer irony, on the day which he is suppose to reveal the secret to how to make an IS core, he was assassinated by male IS haters who raged because they can't pilot IS.....

Since being slightly weird in the head, he never kept any notes. As the result: all information on how to create an IS core that is also compatible with males are lost forever.

Reverse engineering the X-Y core is impossible because there are more black box in it than normal IS..... the Mad Scientist is really paranoid about things he created being hacked into or stolen (which is why he never keep notes, he rather reveal it than letting people steal from him...).

Poor Trapped Commander.
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-04, 15:00   Link #6099
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I am not in favour of using this new synth. core or w.e it's called for several reasons in that it is more black box than the regular IS core, this means that these new people are somehow superior than Tabane in every way and from what we have in canon/anime, NOBODY outsmarts Tabane.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-04, 15:03   Link #6100
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I am not in favour of using this new synth. core or w.e it's called for several reasons in that it is more black box than the regular IS core, this means that these new people are somehow superior than Tabane in every way and from what we have in canon/anime, NOBODY outsmarts Tabane.
Your damn right1

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest