AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-02-20, 22:41   Link #1
Spirit Chicken!

Send a message via AIM to Spirit Chicken!
Question Generations of Chaos III

Does anybody know much about this anime? I mean, was this supposed to be a 3rd season of some sort of previously unsubbed anime...continuation of a manga..or just a really confusing titale for a standalone OVA? I ask because I found the story intriguing and the art style unique and hope to be able to say " I'm waiting for the back story and story to come"
Old 2004-02-20, 23:00   Link #2
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Generation of Chaos III

Animenfo.com

AniDB

Official Site
Old 2004-02-20, 23:29   Link #3
JustAnotherFan
/(bb|[^b]{2})/

While Keitaro already posted all information about this specific series, AnimeSuki offers this info already for almost every series listed:

You can either go to the series page and select a series you want to know more about (alternative titles, amount of episodes, links to some info sites, ...) or click that icon in the detail column of every release entry. You can try it from this post, the icon is properly linked to the details for Generation of Chaos III.
Old 2004-02-21, 14:34   Link #4
Spirit Chicken!

Send a message via AIM to Spirit Chicken!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnotherFan
While Keitaro already posted all information about this specific series, AnimeSuki offers this info already for almost every series listed:

You can either go to the series page and select a series you want to know more about (alternative titles, amount of episodes, links to some info sites, ...) or click that icon in the detail column of every release entry. You can try it from this post, the icon is properly linked to the details for Generation of Chaos III.
.....Perhaps I could have worded my question better...what i was looking to find out was if there was a...for example...Generations of Chaos II of some sort of medium...the story presented in the ova indicates the possibility of a back anime or manga..as well as leaves room for a..i dunno....Generations of Chaos IV. So i guess...was this just the title they came up with for it or is it part of a sequence of stories?
Old 2004-02-21, 17:25   Link #5
BluWacky
尻の竜

Generation of Chaos III is, unsurprisingly, based on a PS2 game of the same name - the Generation of Chaos series are all strategy RPGs (IV comes out fairly soon I believe).
Closed Thread