AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-02-06, 18:15   Link #25101
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Think about what happened in the last parts of the chapter. We learned that Akasha erased her memories, became the main personality of the Rosario, and when it restored her body all her and its memories were as well. Yet Tsukune didn't refer to her as "Akasha-san," but "Moka-san," even though the real Moka was right behind him. Even then, it never occurred to him that there was no Outer Moka, yet he still considered Akasha as Moka. And right before she died, she spoke so lovingly of Tsukune, while completely ignoring her own daughter. And even as she died, he called out to her, also ignoring the real Moka. Ura-chan was all but pushed aside, while Akasha and Tsukune stole the show. Hope this helps.
Akasha lived as Moka and interacted with Tsukune as Moka, how do you expect him to call her Akasha out of sudden? To Tsukune both were Moka. Of course that Tsukune would call to the one that was going to die. Were you expecting him to turn to inner Moka and say "well, she's going to die but at least I have you"? His reaction was pretty normal, I cant come to understand what you guys were expecting him to do.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 18:18   Link #25102
Tenzen12

Thank you,I am glad I am not only one who see it that way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I think Tsukune reacted like that because up until then, he had been told that Omote's personality had been fake - artificial in its very nature - the girl known as Omote never existed. And yet, there she was. She was real, she wasn't fake, she was...Akasha Bloodriver's personality given form. The person he saw wasn't Akasha when she emerged from Alucard's body - it was his Omote. Right then and there, he felt all his feelings vindicated. He did love someone who was real, who had existed, and most importantly, who also loved him in return.
Now, if Akasha had shared a farewell kiss with Tsukune - yeah, just blow the Tsukune-Moka ship right out of the water, and every other ship for that matter.
In completely separate metter I disagree with this, Tsukune never threade Omote as fake personality, not even subconsciously. For him both was equaly real even in her final moments where she actualy became truly fake.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 18:38   Link #25103
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Thank you,I am glad I am not only one who see it that way

In completely separate metter I disagree with this, Tsukune never threade Omote as fake personality, not even subconsciously. For him both was equaly real even in her final moments where she actualy became truly fake.
I never said that Tsukune treated her like a fake, but he was told that she was fake and just that was jarring enough that he BSoD'ed in the memory world of Moka. Despite that, he didn't change his feelings for her. Seeing that Omote was Akasha, the fact that 'Omote' was real (in a sense) was enough.
Old 2014-02-06, 19:31   Link #25104
Tenzen12

It's not cause she "became real" (which is direct opposite to what actualy happaned), but cause she "came back from dead", which is far more impotant than some long time ago forgotten detail. Fact that she was alive (in a sense) is what was enough.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2014-02-06 at 20:07.
Old 2014-02-06, 23:26   Link #25105
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Just read the scanlations
In the end a cross kills a vampire.
Mom cloning...well that's the problem when you live long.
The only loop hole here is that they have a self destruct, why didn't they did that before? Oh yes they all need to feel the love first.
At least now we know that Fairytale is still alive and will be set on another story if the series would have another continuation.

Last edited by kenjiharima; 2014-02-07 at 04:43.
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 03:03   Link #25106
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
If we do have harem end do you think tsukune descendant will be like this

Shinso vampire ? With moka?
Shinso yuki-onna ? With mizore?
Shinso sucubus ? With kurumi?
Shinso witch ? With yukari & ruby ?
Old 2014-02-07, 03:13   Link #25107
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
If we do have harem end do you think tsukune descendant will be like this

Shinso vampire ? With moka's mom?
Shinso yuki-onna ? With mizore's mom?
Shinso sucubus ? With kurumi's mom?
Fixed. The Milf sets.
Old 2014-02-07, 04:53   Link #25108
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Just read the scanlations
In the end a cross kills a vampire.
Mom cloning...well that's the problem when you live long.
The only loop hole here is that they have a self destruct, why didn't they did that before? Oh yes they all need to feel the love first.
At least now we know that Fairytale is still alive and will be set on another story if the series would have another continuation.
Isn't the Epilogue that's coming out in April supposed to rap up the story?
I do hope for a continuation but the Author seems to want to bring this series to an end.
Old 2014-02-07, 05:36   Link #25109
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
I think Ikeda wants to do another manga he's probably just gonna put R+V to rest for now then later return to it.

Last edited by kenjiharima; 2014-02-07 at 05:49.
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 14:06   Link #25110
tomboy8888
Bloody Vampire Lover

...Gods help me. I cried... comments

Spoiler for I warn you - it's long...:
Old 2014-02-07, 16:58   Link #25111
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

^Your alternative personality and my alternate personality should go bowling and clubbing.
Old 2014-02-07, 17:33   Link #25112
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Well Tom, that LOOKS like a rant at first glance without actually reading it. Just looking at the formatting and all that red says it all.

EDIT: And now that I've read it, it looks a lot more humorous than any rant I've encountered. Just goes to show how misleading first glances are. A mental version of Mystery Science Theater 3000 combined with a movie critiquing show. I think I'd love to read a fanfiction written like that.

Last edited by GrrDraxin; 2014-02-07 at 18:01.
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 18:36   Link #25113
XFire
150% done

I love the way everyone complains that Inner Moka got shafted. Outer Moka was a clone that was supposed to disappear from the beginning, was nothing more than a replacement for Inners mother, and is unceremoniously killed off to make way for Inner. Most of her supposed family didn't give a damn about her, only wanting the inner personality. And to top it all off, at the end she gets absorbed back into Akasha.

But no, Inner Moka really got the short end of that stick. I mean, can you imagine being able to stay alive and by the side of the person you love after the only real romantic obstacle you had vaporized herself? Wow, that would suck.
Old 2014-02-07, 18:40   Link #25114
Tenzen12

Wow, that was blunt
Old 2014-02-07, 20:20   Link #25115
tomboy8888
Bloody Vampire Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Well Tom, that LOOKS like a rant at first glance without actually reading it. Just looking at the formatting and all that red says it all.

EDIT: And now that I've read it, it looks a lot more humorous than any rant I've encountered. Just goes to show how misleading first glances are. A mental version of Mystery Science Theater 3000 combined with a movie critiquing show. I think I'd love to read a fanfiction written like that.
Yes, it was a bit of a rant, but I've been building up since 66-5, because that got me in serious mope-mode, and I really didn't even want to think about what was going on, so when I got the impulse to actually write something this chapter, I really let go. You shouldn't expect it too often...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach56gs View Post
^Your alternative personality and my alternate personality should go bowling and clubbing.
If the bowling includes elves, and the clubbing some knobby bit of wood, I might just enjoy it!
Old 2014-02-10, 14:13   Link #25116
debrr07
AniMeLOveR

Man did that ending leave me with an unsatisfied feeling

Hopefully the epilogue will do it some justice *fingers crossed*

Still don't understand why they had to kill Alucard seeing as Akasha talked him out of his evil ways !?
debrr07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-10, 15:22   Link #25117
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by debrr07 View Post
Man did that ending leave me with an unsatisfied feeling

Hopefully the epilogue will do it some justice *fingers crossed*

Still don't understand why they had to kill Alucard seeing as Akasha talked him out of his evil ways !?
Cause she didn't. He never acknowledged he was wrong, just that monsters no longer wished to follow his path. It was less "Whoops, I was wrong" and more "Screw you all, this is pointless"
Old 2014-02-10, 23:31   Link #25118
TonyC1994
Unknown

Here I'll just repost what I said on MAL:

What's most likely going to happen is that there will be a new series but with a different protagonist. Maybe the academy decided to accept humans too and it becomes the only school currently that houses both youkai and humans.

Tsukune and everyone else would probably be side characters that help the new protagonist. I mean they can't really call it Rosario Vampire season 3 since the whole deal with the rosario is now done.
TonyC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-10, 23:45   Link #25119
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyC1994 View Post
Here I'll just repost what I said on MAL:

What's most likely going to happen is that there will be a new series but with a different protagonist. Maybe the academy decided to accept humans too and it becomes the only school currently that houses both youkai and humans.

Tsukune and everyone else would probably be side characters that help the new protagonist. I mean they can't really call it Rosario Vampire season 3 since the whole deal with the rosario is now done.
The main female would likely be the daughter of tsukune and Moka and looks like akasha and kick butt like her but have the sweetness of outer Moka.
Old 2014-02-11, 00:48   Link #25120
rantaid

the story of akasha bloodriver can be summed as this.

first she met a pedo heart broken oldman named dracula or alucard.

then she met a group of hanayori dango man group consisting of yaksha and ashura and finally daddy starbuck, who is married man.

daddy starbuck win, alucard lost and goes insane (typical of pedo)

then met shota named tsukune and exchange affection.

giving him up to her daughter, she pursues her old flame.

..... wow.... never expected NTR scenario can be so touching. i almost cries....
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire