Notices

Old 2010-08-14, 11:59   Link #181
Runty

Crap, I think the link broke.
Runty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 17:52   Link #182
RedShocktrooper
Charge Me!

Location: I'm not gone! I'm where you either use a slingshot or a gun!
OH NO.

Hey, cloner, did you happen to save those pics first, before the site went down? I can't seem to get it on the Wayback machine, either.
RedShocktrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 21:02   Link #183
Runty

Good news, the site's back online. They must've been undergoing maintenance or something. Better extract the pictures quickly.

EDIT: Turns out the site has some good security of some sort. I'm not even able to right-click on the pictures without it giving some kind of "DENIED" message.

Last edited by Runty; 2010-08-14 at 21:39.
Old 2010-08-14, 21:44   Link #184
Mr. Wang
Scholar of Yanderes
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Wang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runty View Post
Good news, the site's back online. They must've been undergoing maintenance or something. Better extract the pictures quickly.

EDIT: Turns out the site has some good security of some sort. I'm not even able to right-click on the pictures without it giving some kind of "DENIED" message.
Really? I just so happened to save all 23 pages... Well, at least we still have a backup...
Old 2010-08-14, 23:45   Link #185
Runty

I guess you had a different means of doing it. Oh well, at least you have them. I'll guess there'll be a megaupload link or something soon for distribution?
Old 2010-08-15, 01:55   Link #186
Mr. Wang
Scholar of Yanderes
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runty View Post
I guess you had a different means of doing it. Oh well, at least you have them. I'll guess there'll be a megaupload link or something soon for distribution?
Actually, all I did was right click and go to "save image as." I don't know what was wrong with your computer... But in any case, here's a link to download the folder with the VC2 Manga... now only if we could get someone to translate it... Ah well, at least we have them for now until we can get the proper translators and editing...
Old 2010-08-21, 02:06   Link #187
cloner4000

I think I will do a rough translations for now. I cant access media fire or mega-upload so the only thing I can do is type a transcript.

is it possible for Mr. Wang to upload it to rapidshare? Since I can still access that particular website. I'll then be able to hopefully upload it after I do a rough translations.
cloner4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 10:39   Link #188
kosmos

Thanks for the chapter 1, there is two more chapter available on famitsu website, any chance to get the images?.
kosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-23, 02:23   Link #189
Mr. Wang
Scholar of Yanderes
*Author

There you go. However, since I do not own a Rapidshare account, my upload will only stay up on this second link for sixty days. And apparently, unless I get an account, it can only be downloaded 10 times... I suggest not using this download link, unless you happen to be Cloner4000 or a translator...

If the link doesn't work, I'll just make an account and re-upload it. Hopefully by then, we can get a decent idea of what's going on in the manga.

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2011-09-12 at 18:12. Reason: Links to RAWS are not allowed (Forum rule 1.1)
Mr. Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-24, 03:53   Link #190
cloner4000

got it..thanks...I'll try to finish it in one or two days..
in the mean time more work for you...

here is chapter 2...we got to see the first battle..look like plenty of character make appearances.

the website I go to updates randomly, but I do check the website pretty often so I'll post the link whenever I see it.

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2011-09-12 at 18:14. Reason: Please don't link to scans sites...
Old 2010-08-24, 04:53   Link #191
Mr. Wang
Scholar of Yanderes
*Author

I managed to get all the images here. I ran into the image protection the site has that Runty mentioned, though oddly enough, closing the pop-up after my first two attempts, the protection window didn't come up anymore as I continued clicking on the images, and going "save as."

It's a pain in the ass though, that whenever you right click, it goes back to the previous page before it. It essentially doubled the time it would normally take, considering I right clicked every single image... Bah, whatever.

Here is a download link for the second chapter of the VC Manga, pending translation. For right now, this is only a megaupload download, for anyone who wishes for it. Otherwise, I'm afraid that a Rapidshare upload will have to wait Cloner, because the site apparently keeps timing out on me due to the file's size... Anyway, the link will be available to you for download later on, though not too long. In the meantime...

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2011-09-12 at 18:14. Reason: Links to RAWS are not allowed (Forum rule 1.1)
Old 2010-08-25, 02:32   Link #192
cloner4000

I think it's more like the way the site is made that everytime you right click it send you back to the previous page. I thought that somehow Mr.Wang isn't affected. If that's the case, I save the images on end too. I am also having some trouble with rapidshare as its slow and disconnect from time to time. I'll be back in states in two weeks or so, so worst come to worst you guys might have to wait till then. But i'll keep trying.

Btw....any suggestion to the color of the letter I should make so that is would be viable against the background.

Last edited by cloner4000; 2010-08-25 at 02:46.
Old 2010-08-25, 03:03   Link #193
Mr. Wang
Scholar of Yanderes
*Author

I've got the files uploaded to the Rapidshare link, finally. I see that you're having a bit of problems with it, so I'm wondering just how much trouble it might be to download it. In any case, we've waited for a long time just for VC2 to actually come out, two more weeks won't kill us to read the manga... right?

Also, the page only takes you to the previous page, because if you left click on the manga image, it takes you to the next page, but if you right click, it takes you to the previous page. It takes up about ten more minutes of my time, though it's nothing I can't really handle.

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2011-09-12 at 18:15. Reason: Links to RAWS are not allowed (Forum rule 1.1)
Old 2010-09-17, 22:16   Link #194
Runty

I found a preview of another VC2 manga, this one focusing on Aliasse. This one seems a bit more... comical? I dunno what word would best describe it.

http://maoh.dengeki.com/try/valkyria/01.html

By the way, is there any more of the regular VC2 manga available?

EDIT: Here's another link which has more info on this particular manga.

http://maoh.dengeki.com/blog/varcyuria

From what I can gist from it, it looks like Magari has a leading role in this alongside our loli-Valkyria. Yay for moe Darcsens!
Old 2010-09-21, 09:56   Link #195
Runty

The Famitsu website apparently has Japanese versions of the VC2 manga available. Better get them while they're still there. I haven't been able to extract them, so I'm hoping someone else might have more luck.

http://www.famitsu.com/air_raid/val2/

Got to see the third chapter of the manga.
VC2 - Chapter 3
Spoiler for Chapter 3:

Last edited by Runty; 2010-09-21 at 10:12.
Old 2010-09-21, 13:09   Link #196
RedShocktrooper
Charge Me!

Location: I'm not gone! I'm where you either use a slingshot or a gun!
Oh, Randy, you dictator wannabe. I happened upon a drawing a friend made with him holding a Death Note in one hand and with a swastika armband on the other. Now I see him as the common 1920s dictator in a schoolboy's body. XD
RedShocktrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-25, 18:50   Link #197
Runty

A fourth chapter for the VC2 manga is available on famitsu. Follow this link.
Spoiler for Chapter 4:
Beyond that, I can't tell what else is going on. The chapter is text-heavy, so maybe someone could translate?
Old 2010-09-30, 01:49   Link #198
kosmos

Any way to save this chapter?, Screen capture is an option but you don't get the true size with this method.
Old 2010-09-30, 06:24   Link #199
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
I've fallen quite behind in the VC manga, has the one based off the first game come to an end?

And last time I was looking we were still waiting for a Wish Your Smile translation?

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 06:52   Link #200
kosmos

Yeah, the manga based on the first game ended with the volume 4. Only the first volume was translated to english, right?.

Tags
action, shounen