4 out of 10 : Poor 5 14.29%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 2.86%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 12 34.29%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-06-13, 20:55   Link #61
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

desperate time call in so issei get vali's help to get into dimeisonal gap yet let them in.

give inside the dimeisonal gap here rias but let say "dark side" is in control give all calling her to wake-up but loki had "plan C" install cause put "extremis" on rias.

rias now got her own iron man's armor give more desperate time indeed issei goes iron man's armor as well wake-up rias.

yet all this issei vs rias in their iron man's armor mode cause dimeisonal gap to mess-up to point that all loki's plan to unleash ragnakrok?!

(yea thor where are you) next ep is finale then wait & see for s4 on it?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-13, 21:11   Link #62
IceHism

That was some cheesy dialogue and terribly choreographed action. I watched it on fast forward. Not LN reader btw.

Anyways, i don't understand how this arc has, in any way, tried to tackle Issei's and Rias's doubt in their relationship in any semi-serious(cause DxD is definitely not a serious work) way as of now. Maybe i'm wrong and the final episode is all about that but that would be a bit rushed and fast paced and the impact won't be there.. It's like how they butchered akeno's arc.

Last edited by IceHism; 2015-06-14 at 00:49.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-13, 21:14   Link #63
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
desperate time call in so issei get vali's help to get into dimeisonal gap yet let them in.

give inside the dimeisonal gap here rias but let say "dark side" is in control give all calling her to wake-up but loki had "plan C" install cause put "extremis" on rias.

rias now got her own Kamui give more desperate time indeed issei goes iron man's armor as well wake-up rias.

yet all this issei vs rias in their iron man's armor mode cause dimeisonal gap to mess-up to point that all loki's plan to unleash ragnakrok?!

(yea thor where are you) next ep is finale then wait & see for s4 on it?
FIFY

Yeah, the thing now is to wait a week, and then wait for the BDs to sell. If they don't, give up on the idea of another season, but if they do sell, wait more until they to announce a S4.

Good thing there are a lot of anime coming out and in my backlog for the wait.

@IceHism: That's because this is mostly anime original set up (and what seems to be Ishibumi doing a weird kind of self promotion) for the actual arc of their doubts.

Can't say much on the dialogue because Funi's DxD subs apparently are wrong in certain parts.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-13, 22:40   Link #64
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Seriously, what happened to that doppleganger on this episode? Did that fake Issei just disappear after transporting Rias into the Dimensional Gap? Speaking of Rias-sempai, wearing a Scale Mail that reminds me of Kamui outfit looks good, but I'm hoping that the next episode would be climatic and have Loki's ass kicked!

Anyways, I think it's time for me to enjoy this bumpy ride until someone told me to hit the books! As for Season 4, how about adapting Volumes 11 & 12 then.
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-13, 22:49   Link #65
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post
Seriously, what happened to that doppleganger on this episode? Did that fake Issei just disappear after transporting Rias into the Dimensional Gap? Speaking of Rias-sempai, wearing a Scale Mail that reminds me of Kamui outfit looks good, but I'm hoping that the next episode would be climatic and have Loki's ass kicked!

Anyways, I think it's time for me to enjoy this bumpy ride until someone told me to hit the books! As for Season 4, how about adapting Volumes 11 & 12 then.
Making a clone out of a curse probably takes up a lot of magic, so he probably was dispelled after completing his duty.

Now, if only what I think wil happen actually happens next ep it'll be Crazy Funny Awesome.

They need to adapt 9 and 10 before those two though.
Old 2015-06-13, 23:02   Link #66
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
They need to adapt 9 and 10 before those two though.
I know, but there's a possibility that Season 4 might adapt Volumes 9 -12.

For now, I'll reserved my judgement next week.
Old 2015-06-13, 23:09   Link #67
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
I know, but there's a possibility that Season 4 might adapt Volumes 9 -12.

For now, I'll reserved my judgement next week.
Only if it's two cour. Which is possible if they decide it's better to put an end to the anime there since it's the best possible ending the series could have up to now. And I probably wouldn't even watch it if they put four volumes in one cour.
Old 2015-06-14, 00:03   Link #68
MV5

Quote:
Seriously, what happened to that doppleganger on this episode? Did that fake Issei just disappear after transporting Rias into the Dimensional Gap?
It was the corrupted shard that gave Rias the Scale Mail armor.
MV5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-14, 00:20   Link #69
relentlessflame

*Administrator

If you posted in this thread in the last day, and your post contains any sort of reference to the light novel that compares to current content that is not in a properly-labeled spoiler tag, or your post contains a reference to future LN content of any kind (whether behind tags or not), please take this opportunity to delete or edit your post to either tag or remove the reference as required by the spoiler policy.

If you want to compare the LN to the anime, it has to go in this thread. It does not belong in this thread.
Old 2015-06-14, 01:43   Link #70
IceHism

Quote:
@IceHism: That's because this is mostly anime original set up (and what seems to be Ishibumi doing a weird kind of self promotion) for the actual arc of their doubts.

Can't say much on the dialogue because Funi's DxD subs apparently are wrong in certain parts.

Hmm, i'm not sure the impact is there then. When a new arc starts, it usually comes out of the blue somewhat(at least so far in the anime) so i'm not too sure if this is really needed.

I think the whole dialogue when issei and everyone is saying "we gotta save Rias!" was pretty bad. I don't need reaffirmation for why Rias's peerage would save their king. Also, Issei has some terrible speaking skills. The talk with vali and kuroka was particularly cringey.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-14, 01:45   Link #71
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Which part of your comment was a rant? You're one of the most civilized person on this thread.
Oh! this person agrees with me, this person is civilized and the rest are stupid.

lol
Old 2015-06-14, 02:53   Link #72
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MV5 View Post
It was the corrupted shard that gave Rias the Scale Mail armor.
Thanks for the answer. Now there's more reason to kick Loki's ass and stop Ragnarok!
Old 2015-06-14, 03:52   Link #73
reinastar
Corrupted Yandere ~^_^~

Ragnarok will succeed because of the achievements of Evil Rias Onee-Sama ~
Old 2015-06-14, 06:07   Link #74
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
Oh! this person agrees with me, this person is civilized and the rest are stupid.

lol
Did I ever call anyone here stupid? No.
Old 2015-06-14, 10:45   Link #75
Reaperherpderp

people hoping for a S4 thats well done all i can say is.... you are pretty delusional lol.
this season was the time we start to get into the meat of the story with some really awesome scenes etc, and they choose to go AO with all the good part pretty much. In what world makes you think they wont/wouldnt do the same thing to future seasons? Again if there is a S4 im gonna watch no doubt, but it may be like how i watched the last episode where i basically gringed and skipped through the terriblness of it lmao
Reaperherpderp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-14, 11:05   Link #76
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaperherpderp View Post
people hoping for a S4 thats well done all i can say is.... you are pretty delusional lol.
this season was the time we start to get into the meat of the story with some really awesome scenes etc, and they choose to go AO with all the good part pretty much. In what world makes you think they wont/wouldnt do the same thing to future seasons? Again if there is a S4 im gonna watch no doubt, but it may be like how i watched the last episode where i basically gringed and skipped through the terriblness of it lmao
And even with that we still got 90% of the plot of those 3 volumes anyway. lol

I never said I don't think they would do the same in future seasons. But they also could go back to the old formula. Until the season is out there's really no way to know.
Old 2015-06-14, 16:28   Link #77
Sacredus

Defending shit s**** series is your hobby?

I don't thing they will back to old, good adapting LN if this butchery will sell well. IMO next season will be just like Rosario 2 (completely nothing in common with source material, fanservice to the max route).
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-14, 16:30   Link #78
MV5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaperherpderp View Post
Considering the sales figure that will come into play where instead of 9k+ like previous seasons, they most likely end up with 5-7.5k in sales for BorN. Add all the gripes and questions Ishibumi has gotten at events/online, they will come to realize that being faithful is the right way to go. You should look up on these things first before you make these presumptions based on how you see things.
MV5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-14, 19:09   Link #79
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredus View Post
Defending shit s**** series is your hobby?

I don't thing they will back to old, good adapting LN if this butchery will sell well. IMO next season will be just like Rosario 2 (completely nothing in common with source material, fanservice to the max route).
Yeah, any arguments to back up your theory?
Old 2015-06-14, 19:50   Link #80
Reaperherpderp

Quote:
Originally Posted by MV5 View Post
Considering the sales figure that will come into play where instead of 9k+ like previous seasons, they most likely end up with 5-7.5k in sales for BorN. Add all the gripes and questions Ishibumi has gotten at events/online, they will come to realize that being faithful is the right way to go. You should look up on these things first before you make these presumptions based on how you see things.
You have no way of knowing what will happen just has much has i know what will happen .
You have ZERO proof that what you say will happen just has i have ZERO proof what i said will happen. i said something with an opinon, your trying to say something with a fact and you have no way to back it up.
Reaperherpderp is offline   Reply With Quote