Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-07-11, 03:04   Link #41
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Would you say this one is good? I've been looking forward to it and hoping it's good. Would be reassured if you think the LN is any good. I thought it was underwhelming, but also with the potential to be interesting. I wish it had a bigger budget, but I guess it'll have to make do. That being said, I enjoyed the ending scene.

I'll probably watch this either way. The premise seems interesting/clever enough.
It is your typical LN quality, so don't expect anything amazing.
The assessment of the show being Ano Hana meets SAO is pretty accurate too.
And whatever that's hidden beneath the table with the suspicious cooperate is super easy to notice as well.

Though, the plot thread with Elicia is something I did not expect, so I at least is giving credit to that part, and made the story more than just Ano Hana.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-12, 00:19   Link #42
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
It is your typical LN quality, so don't expect anything amazing.
The assessment of the show being Ano Hana meets SAO is pretty accurate too.
And whatever that's hidden beneath the table with the suspicious cooperate is super easy to notice as well.

Though, the plot thread with Elicia is something I did not expect, so I at least is giving credit to that part, and made the story more than just Ano Hana.
Interesting. I’ll be glad to follow this one. Thanks for the rec and the reasonable expectations.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-12, 13:06   Link #43
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Dress Break!

Elicia best girl!

Last edited by wuhugm; 2018-07-12 at 13:22.
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-12, 15:58   Link #44
sion21

It too similar to anohana to be conincident. even character is the same. guess the aurthor watched anohana and decide to add sword art to it

White haired dead heroine who is a airhead.
Out spoken red hair girl with crush on MC.
Cheerful Leader MC than turn into useless bum after the inciden.
The smart and cool guy who has crush on dead heeroine and blame MC for her death.
Geeky megane girl.
and the happy guy except he isnt fat here.

also its call the 7 star but there is only 6?
sion21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-12, 18:45   Link #45
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

yeah, it runs pretty much on top of AnoHana in terms of.. everything. but hey, it'll be nice to see MC-kun get his mojo back.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-12, 19:34   Link #46
Random14

I've definitely got to get around to watching Anohana. At least the second episode was better now that they got the intro stuff done with. I wonder how many episodes it'll be until the main character gets back into things. Well, at least the two have Satsuki there to deal with anyone who tries anything.

Some of those in-game powers are ridiculous though- apparently actual telepathy is a normal game skill? And none of the kids think of that as odd. And Asahi's precognitive ability is beyond even that. Well, that's about their group, just a few more until the full group is back.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-12, 21:46   Link #47
Arkard

Errr so the duo who accompanied Haruto into the cave didn't question someone he knows in a treasure chest at all and were just glad they cleared the quest? Also, Takanori may be more outwardly composed then Haruto, but the guy clearly has even worse issues deep inside. Well, this will definitely not be boring that's for sure. That ending clip with Asahi just waiting in her room for Haruto tugs on the heartstrings.
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-12, 21:57   Link #48
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Can't Asahi level herself like crazy and regain items if she's stuck in that game 24 hours/d? Or change what she is wearing? You'd think that they would try that first. Her avatar can't be that original.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
Errr so the duo who accompanied Haruto into the cave didn't question someone he knows in a treasure chest at all and were just glad they cleared the quest? Also, Takanori may be more outwardly composed then Haruto, but the guy clearly has even worse issues deep inside. Well, this will definitely not be boring that's for sure. That ending clip with Asahi just waiting in her room for Haruto tugs on the heartstrings.
It gives Haruto meaning now. He has to log into that game more than once per day or Asahi will get lonely.
Old 2018-07-12, 23:03   Link #49
Nvis
Where are the good animes

So every other former Subaru member was still playing Union - Re'Union besides Haruto and Asahi?

Is that why they still seem so OP?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-12, 23:21   Link #50
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
So every other former Subaru member was still playing Union - Re'Union besides Haruto and Asahi?

Is that why they still seem so OP?
Yeah, I bet they were leveling up when the game came back online while Haruto was in the dumps staying away from the game.
Old 2018-07-13, 01:07   Link #51
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Ok Takanori doesn't seem to be THAT hung up about the MC 'causing' Asahi's death. I mean, he's still salty AF because he wants to exclude Haruto, but at least he recognizes him saying those words was actually bad. So I guess no crossdressing this time around... At least it isn't a 100% carbon copy of AnoHana I guess. I half expected Takanori still hating the MC's guts to the nth degree, but what he did was, if not unreasonable, understandable.

Satsuki though... you have a crush on the guy and you haven't spoken to him in 6 years? At least Anaru has an excuse because Jintan literally holed up in his room for years. MC in here doesn't seem to be THAT depressed before relogging on to Re'Union, so what on earth stopped her? One strike against her, and I'd be all in the Asahi ship if it weren't for the fact she's still kinda dead, or computer data. Considering I'm neither into necrophilia OR androids (Multi being opposite Akari in To Heart kinda does that to you XD), I guess I'm on the Satsuki ship. But man, she better step it up...

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 09:16   Link #52
moridin84
Custom User Title

I'm finding Satsuki a lot more appealing than Anaru from Anohana.

She's a lot less of a bitch and is a lot less obsessed with her crush on Haruto compared to Anaru and Jinta. Her friendship with Asahi actually seems more important than her crush on Haruto.

Of course, in Anohana only Jinta could see Menma so the dynamic is a lot different.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 12:02   Link #53
benjaminklein

someone knows if there 's a 1 or 2 cours ?
benjaminklein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-19, 13:07   Link #54
EroKing

Episode 3

I'm not feeling the despair vibe for Asahi to be really dead, probably ended up in a coma in that quest and this whole game by the creators might be their experiment to wake her up.
Old 2018-07-19, 18:39   Link #55
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

the gang's getting back together! i hope they resolve the takanori issue pretty soon. he hasn't much screen time and still gets on my nerves. i'm also interested in seeing the other two members. it'll be neat to see their interactions outside of the game (if they show that). i don't know which world the story has preference in.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-19, 18:45   Link #56
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
I'm not feeling the despair vibe for Asahi to be really dead, probably ended up in a coma in that quest and this whole game by the creators might be their experiment to wake her up.
The episode pretty much is stating Asahi is alive somewhere. You have to have a functional brain to use Prophet Arts apparently and she did twice so far.

She's also now wearing an engagement ring...
Old 2018-07-19, 21:32   Link #57
Arkard

Satsuki got called out for not doing anything while Haruto changed. Poor girl is doomed to failure because of her passivity...
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-19, 21:48   Link #58
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
Satsuki got called out for not doing anything while Haruto changed. Poor girl is doomed to failure because of her passivity...
She was doomed to failure when she felt that she was competing with and became jealous of a dead 10 yo. Now that Asahi is "alive"...
Old 2018-07-19, 23:39   Link #59
Nvis
Where are the good animes

This needs to be a threesome to be awesome!
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-20, 02:44   Link #60
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

i only realized this VRMMORPG has a R-18 content mode that can be accessed by just anyone.
Faux Mecha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem