AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2017-02-16, 20:18   Link #701
rei_hunter
re-translations
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Amatsu (Philippines)
Flying Translator?

Uh said they had tests.
__________________

Fate/GO Servants : Arthuria, Archer Arthuria, Jeanne Alter, Jack, Shuten, NP2 Minamoto, Tesla, Jeanne, Waver, Cleopatra, Drake, Kiara
Wanted servants : Musashi, Bikini Minamoto, Selena, Herakles.
rei_hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-16, 21:15   Link #702
Nirvash0
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
well, volare is italian of "to fly".
Nirvash0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-17, 00:24   Link #703
S3wvc
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
If you see the stat in their main page the TL is in his/her rxam
S3wvc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-17, 13:35   Link #704
Chitsune
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Now translator just updated Ch.246 a hour ago.
Chitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-19, 13:09   Link #705
AvERaGeNP
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Does MC possess witch like power or is he a normal human?
AvERaGeNP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-19, 13:14   Link #706
Xacual
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvERaGeNP View Post
Does MC possess witch like power or is he a normal human?
He's a normal human that happens to be a Prince in this life. He uses his past life knowledge as a mechanical engineer to accomplish things with the help of the witches. This story is primarily kingdom building, not action.
__________________

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-19, 13:27   Link #707
AvERaGeNP
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Sigh
Doesn't look like a novel for me.
AvERaGeNP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-19, 13:56   Link #708
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: In my House
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
He's a normal human that happens to be a Prince in this life. He uses his past life knowledge as a mechanical engineer to accomplish things with the help of the witches. This story is primarily kingdom building, not action.
Can you guys recommend other Novels that focus on World building like Release that Witch. Double if MC uses his past knowledge to improve a Place/Town etc.

I tried Tales of a Reincarnated lord but it got a bit boring. Currently reading I Won 4 Billion in a Lottery But I Went to Another World and it's alright but the MC is a bit of a country bumpkin.
__________________
FGO JP: 149,376,696 IGN: James Starks

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-20, 03:51   Link #709
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: In my House
Looks like Roland won Tilly over and she has accepted him as her older brother. She also seem happy being back in Neverwinter City. It's possible she might decide to move Her group there permanently.
__________________
FGO JP: 149,376,696 IGN: James Starks

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 08:25   Link #710
nos4r2
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Can you guys recommend other Novels that focus on World building like Release that Witch. Double if MC uses his past knowledge to improve a Place/Town etc.

I tried Tales of a Reincarnated lord but it got a bit boring. Currently reading I Won 4 Billion in a Lottery But I Went to Another World and it's alright but the MC is a bit of a country bumpkin.
sorry for the english i'm not good with it

4 billion i read really far now and drop it it too boring tbh
Spoiler:



i dont read chinese novel that much since i cant read chinese but i come to like it when i read a few of them like coling dragon , againts the god , MGA something like that as you can see even MGA that so many people hate i still like it since i too fed up with jp novel ( i can read jp just fine ) so chinese novel are just refreshing for me every title i pick i always find something new and unique

You should try to read this http://www.novelupdates.com/series/g...ukokukaizouki/ it really heavy focus on kingdom building it quite good but it a unavoidable harem though since he's a king but it a good harem

or you should try dungeon defense but it focus on war&politic and it quite dark for me the first volume got me hook up but then a second mc appear to be psychopath not just mc though everyone one seem to be it feel wrong for me so i has to drop it ( i dont feel really good from kr novel either so it might just me )

Btw can anyone spoil release that witch for me? i read to the current translated chapter and think about to stop following this novel about year or so but i want to know what happen in the story now

what happen with gracia & tilly and 2nd prince did the tilly send the witch roland request? and what happen afterward ( btw these 3 really know/fight with roland new tech or not at all? )

and what did roland develop next in his town? did he still stay in border town or move over?

Anna and Nightingale did anna know about Nightingale feeling about roland yet? and did any witch other than these two fall for him and who does?

And did anyone die yet? i mean roland side ofc i got a bad feeling from nightingale action it like dead flag to me but i hope not if author really kill this girl i'm gonna drop it forever her personality are much more interesting than anna
nos4r2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 09:18   Link #711
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: In my House
I've been reading Maou-sama no machi-dzukuri! (The Demon Lord’s building a city!) and pretty good. World building is fine and fight scenes are alright but I do wish the MC would let his subordinate to use swords as well as all of them using guns (shotgun, Assault Rifle and Antimaterial Rifle for the 3 main heroines) would be too OP. And more Marchosias please. Marcho definitely is best girl.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nos4r2 View Post
sorry for the english i'm not good with it

4 billion i read really far now and drop it it too boring tbh
Spoiler:
Are we reading the same story because I don't remember those event happening yet. Or are you reading the raws?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nos4r2 View Post
Btw can anyone spoil release that witch for me? i read to the current translated chapter and think about to stop following this novel about year or so but i want to know what happen in the story now

what happen with gracia & tilly and 2nd prince did the tilly send the witch roland request? and what happen afterward ( btw these 3 really know/fight with roland new tech or not at all? )

and what did roland develop next in his town? did he still stay in border town or move over?

Anna and Nightingale did anna know about Nightingale feeling about roland yet? and did any witch other than these two fall for him and who does?

And did anyone die yet? i mean roland side ofc i got a bad feeling from nightingale action it like dead flag to me but i hope not if author really kill this girl i'm gonna drop it forever her personality are much more interesting than anna
Spoiler for Release that Witch Raws:
__________________
FGO JP: 149,376,696 IGN: James Starks

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."

Last edited by NAJ P. Jackson; 2017-02-21 at 09:37.
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 09:25   Link #712
Rageth
Certified Degenerate
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by nos4r2 View Post
what happen with gracia & tilly and 2nd prince
Spoiler for RtW:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nos4r2 View Post
did the tilly send the witch roland request? and what happen afterward
Spoiler for RtW:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nos4r2 View Post
( btw these 3 really know/fight with roland new tech or not at all? )
Spoiler for RtW:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nos4r2 View Post
and what did roland develop next in his town? did he still stay in border town or move over?
Spoiler for RtW:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nos4r2 View Post
Anna and Nightingale did anna know about Nightingale feeling about roland yet? and did any witch other than these two fall for him and who does?
Spoiler for RtW:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nos4r2 View Post
And did anyone die yet? i mean roland side ofc i got a bad feeling from nightingale action it like dead flag to me but i hope not if author really kill this girl i'm gonna drop it forever her personality are much more interesting than anna
Nah. No one has died yet in the raws. Death flag here, death flag there, but anyone on Roland's side whose been named seems to have plot armor as thick as Nightingale's food-cravings.
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 09:58   Link #713
nos4r2
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
I've been reading Maou-sama no machi-dzukuri! (The Demon Lord’s building a city!) and pretty good. World building is fine and fight scenes are alright but I do wish the MC would let his subordinate to use swords as well as all of them using guns (shotgun, Assault Rifle and Antimaterial Rifle for the 3 main heroines) would be too OP. And more Marchosias please. Marcho definitely is best girl.



Are we reading the same story because I don't remember those event happening yet. Or are you reading the raws?



Spoiler for Release that Witch Raws:
I'm reading raw since i can read japan you can wait for translated it but i dont recommand mc are really unbearable most jp reader already fed up with the mc in lastest chapter by now me include

And thank for the answer guy now i'm satisfied so i can move on to another chinese novel maybe tmw or ancient str technique
nos4r2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 10:00   Link #714
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: In my House
Quote:
Originally Posted by nos4r2 View Post
I'm reading raw since i can read japan you can wait for translated it but i dont recommand mc are really unbearable most jp reader already fed up with the mc in lastest chapter by now me include
Well that certainly sapped my enthusiasm for the story. Which heroine is being served to the antagonist, Valetta or Lieze If it's Lieze then it's fine since she's a gold digger anyway.
__________________
FGO JP: 149,376,696 IGN: James Starks

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 10:11   Link #715
nos4r2
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Well that certainly sapped my enthusiasm for the story. Which heroine is being served to the antagonist, Valetta or Lieze If it's Lieze then it's fine since she's a gold digger anyway.
Spoiler:
nos4r2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 15:55   Link #716
rei_hunter
re-translations
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Amatsu (Philippines)
@NAJ P. Jackson

If you're looking for World Building/City Improvements, then there's Kokugensou wo Item Cheat.

We're in the process of editing Ch2 from its lightnovel, so it should be up next month.

It plays around like Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei and Release that Witch.
__________________

Fate/GO Servants : Arthuria, Archer Arthuria, Jeanne Alter, Jack, Shuten, NP2 Minamoto, Tesla, Jeanne, Waver, Cleopatra, Drake, Kiara
Wanted servants : Musashi, Bikini Minamoto, Selena, Herakles.
rei_hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 21:02   Link #717
Nirvash0
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Quote:
If you're looking for World Building/City Improvements, then there's...
...nothing good, RTW is just so much better everything else is just silly.

Quote:
Kokugensou
I hope the novel improved alot over the wn.

The dude literally made cannons and stuff by telling the local submedieval smith the vague theory or something like that...

Oh right, is the secretary a real trap?
Nirvash0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-22, 00:41   Link #718
mlovolm
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
the closest to Release the Witch would probably be Conrad Stargard though after the 'main plot' it became all fillers
mlovolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-22, 05:34   Link #719
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
whoaaa Curch secret weapon probably is GIGANTIC WORM!!!
__________________
I am Immortal I Have the Sacred Blood of Youma
I was No Rival, No Claymore can be my Equal
Prongs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-22, 07:33   Link #720
cabman11
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
No you idiot. It's probably a 4th or 5th faction or something.
Has been no indication that the church had anything to do with this. If they did why would they be fighting monsters in the first place?
__________________
"The goal of all life is death" - ainz ooal gown
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, fantasy, romance, slice of life, supernatural

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.