AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-04-12, 20:37   Link #721
FuzzyWuzzy

This question is kind of stupid since whatever happens Naruto is still the main character. I'm sure someone in this 37 page thread already said this.
Anyway, if Naruto and Sasuke fight to the death where one person will surely die, the obvious answer is that Naruto will win because he is protected by plot no jutsu. The same way if Sasuke tries to fight Itachi to the death, Sasuke will win just because of plot no jutsu. But this happened already in the manga.
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-12, 21:26   Link #722
ace_TZ
Logical Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedGlory View Post
It just came to me.. as a Final Fantasy reference, Naruto does Ultima as his highest level skill, and Sasuke does Thundaga. lol.
LOL...but i just hope naruto won't turn out as vaan from Final Fantasy XII regarding the main plot.

FuzzyWuzzy

Quote:
This question is kind of stupid since whatever happens Naruto is still the main character. I'm sure someone in this 37 page thread already said this.
Anyway, if Naruto and Sasuke fight to the death where one person will surely die, the obvious answer is that Naruto will win because he is protected by plot no jutsu. The same way if Sasuke tries to fight Itachi to the death, Sasuke will win just because of plot no jutsu. But this happened already in the manga.
You are right but there are always exceptions. Since kishi's fan mail consists of about 70% female, what if kishi writes for them - since it is obvious more are sasuke fangirls. If kishi remains true to the genre then naruto as many of us want will become the strongest ninja in naruto world...that is given.
ace_TZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-12, 21:28   Link #723
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace_TZ View Post
LOL...but i just hope naruto won't turn out as vaan from Final Fantasy XII regarding the main plot.
hahaha...inconsequential is the word you are looking for .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 00:14   Link #724
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I do see Naruto's skill as Ultima though, I mean after the skill hits, it creates a massive dome of energy that looks like Ultima, so I think FG was on the mark there.

I see Sakura more as a Monk though, from FFT of old. They fought barehanded and was able to heal and revive using Chakra.

I think I finally figured out Why Naruto sucked so badly even after a supposed 2.5years worth of training.

Jiraiya: Naruto, do your sexy-no-jutsu!
Naruto: What?! Why?
Jiraiya: I need inspiration! I'll teach you a new skill!
Naruto:Really?! OK! SEXY-NO-JUTSU!
Jiraiya: SEALING FORM-NO-JUTSU!
Naruto: Ack! What you do?!
Jiraiya: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe
Naruto: huh? why... why can't I go back to normal?
Jiraiya: With this new jutsu I created, you'll be stuck as a female for the next 2.5 years.
Naruto: WHAT?!?!?!

And so... for the next two and half years, Naruto was sexually abused by Jiraiya. It was a never ending nightmare of pain and pleasure. Jiraiya compensated Naruto though, by teaching him how to make the Rasengen stronger a week before returning to Konoha.

Last edited by HayashiTakara; 2008-04-13 at 02:09.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 05:30   Link #725
Kuronezumi
Running out of smokes

Hinata + Alcohol = One hell of a filler episode

Kakashi - Mask = Chuck norris

Konoha - Ramen = Naruto joins akatsuki

Sakura + Suicide = Naruto series becomes half as violent
Kuronezumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 05:54   Link #726
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I think they should make Naruto so retarded that his brain is incapable of being manipulated by even the most powerful genjutsu, hell even chakra based attacks would just reflect off of him cause he's too dumb to comprehend whats going on, lol. Kinda like Fry from Futurama
Old 2008-04-13, 13:02   Link #727
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuronezumi View Post
Sakura + Suicide = nothing of value is lost
fixed.

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 14:25   Link #728
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Sakura + Suicide = One less Sasuke Fan-girl
Old 2008-04-18, 16:33   Link #729
SeanQ

I just realized...after reading chapter 329...can't Naruto just do a whole bunch of kage bunshin...and then turn them all into mini kyuubis...how will sasuke manage to surpress all of them and stay alive? xD
________
Marijuana vaporizers

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 13:16.
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 21:56   Link #730
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
I just realized...after reading chapter 329...can't Naruto just do a whole bunch of kage bunshin...and then turn them all into mini kyuubis...how will sasuke manage to surpress all of them and stay alive? xD
by looking at them

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 22:11   Link #731
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
by looking at them
^ that, lol
Old 2008-04-21, 21:33   Link #732
skurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I do see Naruto's skill as Ultima though, I mean after the skill hits, it creates a massive dome of energy that looks like Ultima, so I think FG was on the mark there.

I see Sakura more as a Monk though, from FFT of old. They fought barehanded and was able to heal and revive using Chakra.

I think I finally figured out Why Naruto sucked so badly even after a supposed 2.5years worth of training.

Jiraiya: Naruto, do your sexy-no-jutsu!
Naruto: What?! Why?
Jiraiya: I need inspiration! I'll teach you a new skill!
Naruto:Really?! OK! SEXY-NO-JUTSU!
Jiraiya: SEALING FORM-NO-JUTSU!
Naruto: Ack! What you do?!
Jiraiya: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe
Naruto: huh? why... why can't I go back to normal?
Jiraiya: With this new jutsu I created, you'll be stuck as a female for the next 2.5 years.
Naruto: WHAT?!?!?!

And so... for the next two and half years, Naruto was sexually abused by Jiraiya. It was a never ending nightmare of pain and pleasure. Jiraiya compensated Naruto though, by teaching him how to make the Rasengen stronger a week before returning to Konoha.
That explains naruto's weakness perfectly. Would also explain why he goes insane when he gets the 4th tail out (the pain of the past embodies itself)
skurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 23:06   Link #733
HikariYume

Sasuke stronger than Naruto...isnt it obvious? Kishi put Sasuke on a 10,000 mile pedestal above Naruto...the main/title character. I tell ya, Naruto is gonna get the BIGGEST Hax in Manga/Anime history. it's gonna be COLOSSAL.
Old 2008-04-22, 23:42   Link #734
bbduece
Ultimate Coordinator

The anime naruto dictates that naruto cant really died. But take that out of the equation and sasuke can fu<k him up blind folded. Unless 9 tail release has a super positive effect instead of a ultimate negative effect that everyone think it is.
bbduece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 10:38   Link #735
Khalilnaruske
Itachi and Pein Fanboy

Sasuke could be blind folded, hand cuffed and hanging upside down from a cliff and still smack the fox out of Naruto. Naruto would go from retard to a certified genius after te beating.
Old 2008-04-23, 16:35   Link #736
stoneleftunturned

The question isnt whether Naruto would beat Sasuje in a fight. Its that who based on what we've seen throughout the manga would tell you that one was stronger than the other. And in all honesty I would go with Naruto, although I wholeheartedly believe that there is no way for Kishimoto deny or reverse the fact that Sasuke has shown a vast ammount of knowledge, skill, and determination leagues beyond what Naruto could imagine in a dream. However, because Naruto has been drawn out as the chracter with a little extra something everyone could use, he has to be considered the strongest chracter because of that simple fact.

Stone
stoneleftunturned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 14:09   Link #737
Last of the Uchihas

we all know that Sasuke is leagues above Naruto.

Naruto might only stand a chance if he get reborn an Uchiha and challenge a 100 years old sASUKE in a wheel chair.
Last of the Uchihas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 16:21   Link #738
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Please we all know that Naruto will become a genetical expert over night, take DNA samples from Sharingan, Byakugan, Mokuton, Bone thing, Hyouton, infuse all those things in him then learn all of Minato's jutsus in 1 day before fighting Sasuke...even then Naruto will JUST win
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 18:58   Link #739
Last of the Uchihas

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
Please we all know that Naruto will become a genetical expert over night, take DNA samples from Sharingan, Byakugan, Mokuton, Bone thing, Hyouton, infuse all those things in him then learn all of Minato's jutsus in 1 day before fighting Sasuke...even then Naruto will JUST win
He MIGHT win.
Last of the Uchihas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 21:22   Link #740
SajberToent
Borked

I foresee Naruto super-training again soon and as a result of that learning how to combine the compressed kyubi chakra with the super rasengan and then blowing up the whole world. With that and the words "Sucks to be you!" on a blank page the Naruto manga ends and Kishimoto is shortly afterwards found dead in his home, clobbered to death by frenzied Narutards.

Or maybe not.. =/
SajberToent is offline   Reply With Quote