AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-02-11, 14:32   Link #241
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
That's the missleading infomation. The fact is a red hair girl never win in any Da capo series (+ many shows based on VN)

Rikka doesn't have red hair , so the curse won't work here

However, I like Himeno and Sara more than Rikka.
So... you mean Da Capo If doesn't count? I know the MC got married to a red-haired heroine on that one

"Nothing is true, Everything is Permitted" - Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 14:46   Link #242
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge Meltdown View Post
So... you mean Da Capo If doesn't count? I know the MC got married to a red-haired heroine on that one
That was a side story, a "what if" the MC ended up with Kotori. It's not the canon ending. I suppose she got her own game cause her fan base is just that huge. Kinda like how Kud from Little Busters got her own game, and Tomoyo from Clannad.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 18:26   Link #243
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

What's that sound I hear? The death knell for other heroines' routes? Holy crap, we get alone lunch bento time, an evening date, AND love confession all in the same episode? Absolutely no chance in hell for the other girls at this point, sad to say. (unless of course they pull off a Da Capo 2, but highly unlikely considering they have already done it )

Oddly enough, I can't be bitter against Ricca,. While I am and always be an osananajimi shipper at heart (Ruru-nee <3), I still have a soft spot for arranged marriage and in this case, tied by a red string couples. After all, part of the underlying basis for childhood friend couples is that they're 'fated' to be together BECAUSE of their past in their current lives together. Ricca is just a wee bit different, in that she is fated to be with Kiyotaka because of their past in their previous lives. So it's almost the same I guess... also can't help but feel that DC3 has Denpa Teki na Kanojo vibes for me. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 21:24   Link #244
Henshin_Datenshi_Kal

I am very curious how are they gonna handle Aoi's episode.
Henshin_Datenshi_Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 22:29   Link #245
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
What's that sound I hear? The death knell for other heroines' routes? Holy crap, we get alone lunch bento time, an evening date, AND love confession all in the same episode? Absolutely no chance in hell for the other girls at this point, sad to say. (unless of course they pull off a Da Capo 2, but highly unlikely considering they have already done it )

Oddly enough, I can't be bitter against Ricca,. While I am and always be an osananajimi shipper at heart (Ruru-nee <3), I still have a soft spot for arranged marriage and in this case, tied by a red string couples. After all, part of the underlying basis for childhood friend couples is that they're 'fated' to be together BECAUSE of their past in their current lives together. Ricca is just a wee bit different, in that she is fated to be with Kiyotaka because of their past in their previous lives. So it's almost the same I guess... also can't help but feel that DC3 has Denpa Teki na Kanojo vibes for me. XD
funny thing. Studies have been done on childhood friend romances and it actually shows that childhood friends are LESS likely to ever become romantically involved.
Old 2013-02-11, 23:03   Link #246
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
funny thing. Studies have been done on childhood friend romances and it actually shows that childhood friends are LESS likely to ever become romantically involved.
Not just less, but practically ZERO.

There's a small number of positives but the statistics are so overwhelmingly against childhood romances.
Old 2013-02-12, 01:23   Link #247
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Ricca episode and Charles episode = best

But I think Ricca is the one for Kiyotaka.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 04:26   Link #248
Forever
Revealing the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post

I thought himeno is the childhood friend?
Old 2013-02-12, 05:28   Link #249
Enternal

Yeah. Himeno is the osanajimi. Charles is the onee-san. Sara is the kouhai. Sakura is the "daughter". Ricca is the "fiance". My god. They seems to have one of each archetype. And they even been catering to many fetishes. Crazy.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 09:48   Link #250
KBTKaiser

Aoi, not Sakura, and she's supposed to be the Imouto archetype.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 10:41   Link #251
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Yeah. Himeno is the osanajimi. Charles is the onee-san. Sara is the kouhai. Sakura is the "daughter". Ricca is the "fiance". My god. They seems to have one of each archetype. And they even been catering to many fetishes. Crazy.
De Capo III: The Harem Clichestorm.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 18:24   Link #252
Divini
Senpai!

So we're on the Ricca route right?

I don't see how you can trip that many flags and have their relationships maintain the status quo...

Well, unless he's taken the loli route.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 00:37   Link #253
KBTKaiser

Kiyotaka's reeeeeaaaaaaaallly good at keeping in everyone's good graces(save for the boys, as the recent episode shows)

EDIT: On a side note, any D.C. 1 gamers who have the CG pack handy, someone pull out that bad end CG with all the girls approaching Jun'ichi, please? It's for laughs.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 02:11   Link #254
Haiprbim
Banned

Hey guys and laddies.

I'd like to ask a question, but I'll put it into the Spoiler tag just in case, it is of course, about Da Capo III.

Spoiler for Speculative Question:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-02-14 at 09:58. Reason: added description to spoiler tag
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 07:15   Link #255
Enternal

@ P3tr
Definitely can't answer.

Anyways, Episode 6... OMG!

THOSE COSTUMES, THAT DATE, THAT LOOK, THAT... EVERYTHING!!!
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 13:42   Link #256
Haiprbim
Banned

Quote:
@ P3tr
Definitely can't answer.
I see.
Thanks anyhow!

Quote:
Anyways, Episode 6... OMG!
THOSE COSTUMES, THAT DATE, THAT LOOK, THAT... EVERYTHING!!!
Yeah, it was amazing! :D
Old 2013-02-15, 14:28   Link #257
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
And that's part of this version's brilliance. Good animation, well-played archetypes, fanservice in various flavours. The apotheosis of harem anime, lol. Personally, I'm loving it.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-16, 00:24   Link #258
MasterVampire

So I havnt watched this series yet but I gotta ask - is the romance any good?
Or is the main character still undecided?
MasterVampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-16, 01:30   Link #259
Haiprbim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterVampire View Post
So I havnt watched this series yet but I gotta ask - is the romance any good?
Or is the main character still undecided?
If by 'Series' you mean only Season 3, yeah, the romance is good. However, unlike the Second Season, there is not so many sad/emotional moments, at least not yet.
Season 2 was a hard Drama but it all ended well, Season 1 was Drama as well, but a little less than Season 2. Knowing that Sakura came back, we can expect the Drama part to be she realising who she is and she would have to go.
However, to keep it simple, it is an amazing Romance Comedy so far.
Worth watching.

Edit: The main characters are:
Male - Kiyotaka Yoshino
Female - Ricca Morizono

Although the protagonist, so the real main character is only Kiyotaka Yoshino.
Old 2013-02-16, 09:44   Link #260
EroKing