AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-27, 13:18   Link #61
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Just watched Episode 8 and *gasp*! An episode that actually explores Kazuki's good non-ecchi side more than 30 seconds. My favorite soft spoken deadly loli with her trademark shooting also enhanced the already quality episode.

Marié-chan kakkoiiiiii!!!

And of course to the delight of all the Hatsune-fans, Hatsune-san graces the screen more than once. Yeah, we all know it's the boobs. *ara ara*

Old 2006-08-27, 18:56   Link #62
LCeh

Episode 8

Spoiler:
Old 2006-08-27, 23:30   Link #63
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 8 was very exciting and fast paced, though not rushed. It casted the spotlight on the classmate characters that are displayed in the OP video, since I was a bit concerned when those people are going to get a role with the series having gone halfway.

Spoiler:

I got goosebumps when Hatsune's eyes flashed like knives and callously replied with a cold voice, "makemasen" (I won't lose).

Yuuji earned another Kazuki special right on the chin due to his persistence of convincing her to try on two piece swimsuits, which some of other were rather risky and indecent to Kazuki's standard.
However, Yuuji did manage to pick up a beautiful and conservative, two piece swimsuit for Kazuki with a cute flower design on it.
Actually, Yuuji remembered the color that Kazuki liked, and all the swimsuits he showed her were on different shades of the same color: green.
Old 2006-08-31, 19:28   Link #64
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I'm just wondering, but is anyone willing to make a matching Tonagura avatar and sig for me? I would prefer if Kazuki is in it, but in the end it doesn't really matter; I just want to advertise this series around these boards. It doesn't have to fancy or anything... beggars can't be choosers after all. XD

Osana-najimi FTW!

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
Old 2006-09-01, 21:06   Link #65
Anime Online

Tonagura Episode 4 Highlight:

Kazuki's Cooking of Death Level Up!

Spoiler for Secret to Kazuki's Cooking of Death Unveiled!:
Old 2006-09-02, 05:05   Link #66
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime Online
Tonagura Episode 4 Highlight:

Kazuki's Cooking of Death Level Up!

Spoiler for Secret to Kazuki's Cooking of Death Unveiled!:

And her use of this in ep 7 was bad enough for Yuuji to confiscate it?
Spoiler:
Old 2006-09-02, 05:26   Link #67
Nuzzles

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
WoooHoooo!!!

Tonagura~~~~ Banzai~~~~

Marié-chan~~~~ Banzai~~~

Tonagura seems like a winner!
Is it just me, or does that look a lot like Postal when you shove a cat on the end of your gun? XD

Spoiler for Postal Pic:
Old 2006-09-08, 08:07   Link #68
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

Spoiler for nice screenshots of the girls in various outfits. A bathingsuit shot but no pantsu.:

Spoiler for panstu advisory. High resolution Megami scans. Considerable cleavage:

Last edited by Maids! Maids! Maids!; 2006-09-09 at 16:46.
Old 2006-09-08, 08:21   Link #69
Rin-Sama
Banned

Can't beat a loli with a gun.
Old 2006-09-10, 11:37   Link #70
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Well, the beach episode was partly fun and serving loads of shots of bikinis and swimsuits, however, the real plot came from Yuuji feeling jealous that Kazuki felt charmed by Kogoro-sensei's attention and gentleman manners.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-09-10, 12:04   Link #71
Srin Tuar
無謀

ep 10
Spoiler:
Old 2006-09-10, 19:57   Link #72
jtrog

Saw 1-4. Multiple times of blurting out laughter. Very funny show. Im guessing this is a "relationship primer" like show for young ones? Must watch show for all ages though.
Old 2006-09-10, 21:33   Link #73
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srin Tuar
ep 10
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-09-10, 22:12   Link #74
Rin-Sama
Banned

BTW can someone tell me how a 13 year old can get C sized boobs?
Old 2006-09-10, 22:17   Link #75
Srin Tuar
無謀

Spoiler for ep 10:
Old 2006-09-10, 22:28   Link #76
Rin-Sama
Banned

Heh sounds like Naru and Keitaro all over again....<_<;
Old 2006-09-10, 23:04   Link #77
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

In this case I take a completely opposite view to Srin Tuar. Yuuji is lucky Kazuki has anything to do with him at all. He has been stupid, ugly, selfish and rude for ten episodes. (I dislike both his character design and his voice acting, which doesn't help.)
Spoiler for ep10:
Kazuki and the gun-toting sister are what make this show, for me. Contrary to the case of Yuuji, I love Kazuki's character design and the way Kanda Akemi (Meme in Kamisama, Asuna in Negima, Rihoko in Witchblade) is doing her voice.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2006-09-10, 23:17   Link #78
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Spoiler for ep 10:
Old 2006-09-11, 00:56   Link #79
retracnosna

there doesn't seem to be anything to really like about yuuji

I guess his interest in photography is supposed to show he has hidden depth?

would have been nicer if he was given an admirable side, to offset his offensive one. Instead, his character will suddenly do a 180 and become prince charming with absolutely no buildup to it.

which will make him kind of a forgetable character. Still an alright show though
Old 2006-09-11, 08:36   Link #80
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo
In this case I take a completely opposite view to Srin Tuar. Yuuji is lucky Kazuki has anything to do with him at all. He has been stupid, ugly, selfish and rude for ten episodes. (I dislike both his character design and his voice acting, which doesn't help.)
Ignoring the voice and all, I don't think he's been nearly as clingy as Yano from Bokura ga Ita.
Perhaps both shows are trying to trying to portray the same thing, but while Yano strikes me
as the clingy type, Yuuji is just ecchi in general. I think Kazuki could easily shape him to be
the way she wants if she were to take advantage of that, but instead she insists upon being
tsun-tsun to him all the time. (If Nana was like that Yano would have never given her the time
of day)
Closed Thread

Tags
romance, shounen