AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-12, 16:11   Link #101
BleachOD
Banned

Wow it seems to be getting interesting. I will marathon all the episodes I missed.

This is an alternate reality it doesn't take place anywhere in the original timeline.
Old 2008-09-12, 17:48   Link #102
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

I literally started giggling like a maniac when Enryuu spoke. Lurichiyo obviously lied to him XD.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Old 2008-09-12, 18:54   Link #103
wirajati

Yama Ji could beat Amagai without zanpaktou, sure so taichou is well adept with kidou, and others. Hey, even, Aizen could bring down grimjow using what? a mere reaitsu , u think yama Ji just getting whack like that? no fan of so taichou but even without zanpaktou Yama Ji stands like nothin happen when Amagai send the first raika-bakkotou blows
Old 2008-09-12, 21:55   Link #104
Yoruichi
Lover of Soi Fon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wirajati View Post
Yama Ji could beat Amagai without zanpaktou, sure so taichou is well adept with kidou, and others.
Are kidou abilities linked to the shinigami powers? Could they still use them after being negated?
Old 2008-09-12, 22:01   Link #105
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
I was in my bathroom half asleep looking in the mirror earlier and I noticed. I look kinda like Amagai

The same dark curly/skronky hair, consistently unshaven, the same carefree smile... =D

...is that a good thing though? -_-
Old 2008-09-12, 22:15   Link #106
wirajati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoruichi View Post
Are kidou abilities linked to the shinigami powers? Could they still use them after being negated?
so how was yama ji unaffected by after the first blow? i believe amagai is relating his bakkotou ability to negate zanpaktou power only since he said only raika can be used.

there are many examples of bleach characters of being able to fight without zanpaktou, esp the kidou excel guys (i do'nt think ichigo would count in at the moment). "Yoruichi" seems to be able to hold her ground in fightings and we only saw her holding zanpaktou during flashbacks with soifon. byakuya can shunpo as usual after his senbonzakura was out. either amagai (the freshie taichou) is exaggerating on his bakkotou like 3rd seat kifune (lose anyway) to vc kira, is there any chance to defeating so taichou that cheap?
Old 2008-09-12, 22:17   Link #107
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
lol right, the loli deserves to die for whatever her ancestors did come on, this is one major flaw in AmAm's motivation.. and it makes perfect sense when Ichigo is furious about it

Do not get me wrong, I do not believe Amagai is 100% right in his actions at all...I agree with his motivation but not with his execution. As I stated before he should have challenged Yama to a duel...(does not mean he would win but it seems a more honorable way, considering Yama-jii fought Ama's father in a straight up fight and his father started the charge which ended in his death)...but then it opens up the whole having a Bakkoutou thing...but then again it seemed that everyone saw Amagai's other weapon but none of them apparently recognized it as a Bakkoutou.
Old 2008-09-12, 22:44   Link #108
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
I was in my bathroom half asleep looking in the mirror earlier and I noticed. I look kinda like Amagai

The same dark curly/skronky hair, consistently unshaven, the same carefree smile... =D

Uh...No.

Old 2008-09-13, 00:11   Link #109
X207
Gamyūsa

lol kenryuu and enryuu are 2 of the more interesting characters in bleach along with yachiru and the 4 HC hollows that ichigo and friends are familiar with. a flower zampactou and a strong high pitched guard rotflmao. i hope the ichigo amagai fight lives up to my expections to keep my attention.
Old 2008-09-13, 02:21   Link #110
Jays

The last episode actually had me going for a second, I was actually really looking forward to this episode, just to figure out it was a whole trainful of fail.

Grrr..... how dare they make old man Yama look like a nub!!!!
Old 2008-09-13, 04:24   Link #111
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

He took one or more direct blows, didnt count them, of Amagais bankai with his own zanpaktou nullified and didnt even get a scratch (not that he would have enough of them already). That alone is proof enough that he is not a "nub."

Anyway, Amagais bankai looks extremely unoriginal, after all its more or less a larger version of his shikai. Also pityful how the attacks of the two bodyguards were able to stop him for a while. For fucks sake, he is at captain rank and those two are not really strong at all.

Ichigo going "What have you done to poor Lurichio", basically going moralapostel all over and over is annoying as hell. The whole filler has become more of a pain to watch with every episode. Ichigos shikai should be cancelled as well but for some reason it is not. Probably because Ichigo arrived after Amagai used his nullification ability, though if Ichigo is able to use shikai then the captain commander should be too.
Old 2008-09-13, 04:30   Link #112
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
Anyway, Amagais bankai looks extremely unoriginal, after all its more or less a larger version of his shikai.
Yeah, just like Byakuya's bankai, and Ichigo's bankai, to the opposite extent...

How unoriginal; I thought all bankai were supposed to be flashy and shit...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 2008-09-13, 06:11   Link #113
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
Yeah, just like Byakuya's bankai, and Ichigo's bankai, to the opposite extent...

How unoriginal; I thought all bankai were supposed to be flashy and shit...
I never said that I like Ichigos or Byakuyas Bankai I admit Byakuya bankai = shikai x25, still Ichigos shikai is quite a big sword while bankai is a much smaller and different looking version. Also his shikai is more power based while bankai is more speed based while Amagais shikai and bankai seem to do exactly the same. And yes, I am aware that its the same for Byakuya, though Senbonzakura does on a much larger scale.
Old 2008-09-13, 06:17   Link #114
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Technically Byakuya's Bankai is the giant sword blades that rise from the ground, he just uses his Shikai command, "Scatter", on them.

...I think.
Old 2008-09-13, 06:35   Link #115
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Actually, byakuya's shiki and bankai are pretty different... aesthetically, technically, they are the same. Difference is, Everytime he uses his shikai, his sword disappears to a certain extent -- his shikai is not meant for a head on attack, its meant for a attack so fast, so invisible that it cuts his opponent up into ribbons before they know it. Eg. his attack against ganju; ichigo; Notice how he totally got owned by ichigo's getsuga tenshou -- it's not meant to face atacks head on. It is interpreted differently in the filers... i know.

Byakuya's bankai is a tad different. It's meant for head on attacks. It dosen't care if you can see it or not, cause even if you can see it, you can't block it without bankaikuboprotagonistHAX. It's gonna crash down on you and cover you with wounds.

Last edited by Scep; 2008-09-13 at 07:41.
Old 2008-09-13, 13:28   Link #116
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post

Sure it is. Just make sure that when you encounter an old man in the street, knock his false teeth out before he manages engage you into a long winded conversation.
Old 2008-09-13, 14:06   Link #117
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Sure it is. Just make sure that when you encounter an old man in the street, knock his false teeth out before he manages engage you into a long winded conversation.
O_o how violent. what if he whips out a spare set and starts talking about the free days before aids existed?

*excuse random comment -_-*
Old 2008-09-13, 14:14   Link #118
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Punch an old man IRL. Gotcha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
O_o how violent. what if he whips out a spare set and starts talking about the free days before aids existed?

I'll hafta hit him with my zanpakuto's ability first. =D

This feels more like a "You watch too much Bleach when" conversation -_-
Old 2008-09-13, 14:48   Link #119
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post

Then TheWanderer is screwed, unless he is got a hot friend who is also a girl that lives in his closet, and can come to his rescue.

This week's end-episode omake was quite funny! So I guess he has the reputation of causing random blast because those coincide with his activity.
Old 2008-09-13, 15:01   Link #120
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
unless he is got a hot friend
Check.

Quote:
who is also a girl
...double check =O