AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

View Poll Results: Aldnoah.Zero - Episode 17 Rating
Perfect 10 17 25.37%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 17 25.37%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 22 32.84%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 10.45%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 2.99%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 2.99%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2015-02-08, 00:41   Link #81
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by mweloo View Post
You do realise he was talking to Eddelrittuo and not Asseylum, right?

The scene cuts to Lemrina during Slaine's monologue, so I think he was referring to her as a "caged bird". I think Slaine's as sane as he ever was, and he was was expressing pity more than anything else in that scene.
By leaning his hand on the tube and smile?

Creepy Slaine is creepy.
Old 2015-02-08, 00:42   Link #82
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by mweloo View Post
You do realise he was talking to Eddelrittuo and not Asseylum, right?

The scene cuts to Lemrina during Slaine's monologue, so I think he was referring to her as a "caged bird". I think Slaine's as sane as he ever was, and he was was expressing pity more than anything else in that scene.
Forgetting the fact that he was facing Asseylum's tube in an intimate way while saying that. That Lemrina was hit with the same words shows that the sisters aren't that different in their circumstances.
Old 2015-02-08, 00:45   Link #83
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post

Inaho still gives Rayet remarkable credit where I'm not really sure it's deserved.

Still, some good moves by Inaho in this one. He gets a much needed spy who can figure out what is going on up there and just plain someone they'll need going forward. A guy that doesn't actually care that much about invasion and had great interest in the Earth.

Sure, no real battles this week. But I suppose we can't have those every single week.
As per the battles, by this point, I'm really now watching this more for the "Game of Vers" subplot, as well as Inaho's awesome cyber-eye.

Honestly, I'm kind of surprised that Maazurek became a major character- I thought he'd end up as one of the "mecha of the week" knights/counts like Trillram, Vlad, Femieanne, and Yaocym. That said, now that I think about the last episode, the fact that Maazurek is not a sadistic genocidal racist probably did foreshadow this some.

From what I've seen this episode, it looks like the "Game of Vers" is shaping up to be a 4-way conflict between Mazuurek (and by extension Inaho), Slaine, Marlycian (and the other anti-Slaine counts), and Lemrina. Although I suspect Marlycian gets eliminated next episode.

I almost get the feeling Lemrina is planning to manipulate the other counts against Slaine, and thus her sister as well, likely with her attempting to eliminate Asseylum altogether and literally take her place using the hologram, living the rest of her live as her sister.
Old 2015-02-08, 00:50   Link #84
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Wow, robotic Inaho felt like human in this episode, little bit but still. Still boring character, but that was surprising.

Earth is still pathetic as ever if they let a hostage that important escape so easily. They got a damn count, a freaking count! Yet he got away so easily, what the hell. God, this show need to stop dumbing down everyone.

Rayet was the best part of this episode. I would like to see more of her, she is one of the few characters who have more than one dimension. I think this show would be more interesting if Inaho was more like Rayet, a flaw character that would contrast to Slaine. More I think about it, she would be better as the main character.
Old 2015-02-08, 01:26   Link #85
Wandering Soul

The whole caged bird reference was referring to both Asseylum and Lemeria. Asseylum is obvious and Lemeria is basically just a glorified prisoner on that base whose only role is to continue being her sister's imposter.
Old 2015-02-08, 01:41   Link #86
Tormenk

I hope Slaine keeps his adoration in check. It would be too easy to fault his future failings to this which is too easy a route to take. He's owned his decisions thus far and I would like to see it keep that way.

The duel seems unneeded to me. I would expect it to take a meaningful direction regardless of the outcome since we know that Count would have it in for Slaine regardless he wins or loses and the show's time could be better spent on other things.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2015-02-08, 01:46   Link #87
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post
Even so, I'm skeptical about it as there's a little chance that Count Mazuurek might double-cross Inaho after all!

On the other hand, shouldn't Inaho and Rayet subjected to court-martial since they help a fugitive escape? I mean, Inko is the only one who witnessed it.
Mazuurek seems to be a pretty up and front guy, so I think that it's pretty low chance that he'll double-cross Inaho, at least knowingly.

And interestingly, Inko reminds me of Shirley in CG, she's the friend who likes Inaho and now knows too much and she doesn't know what she's going to do with that information. I'm honestly not sure what she's going to do.

Though, I'm not sure, but Darzana might suspect from the way her face looked when they said the prisoner escaped. Also, with Inaho now an officer, he can get in a whole lot of trouble for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Inaho and Slaine will never work together. In order for that to happen, they have to introduce a foe greater than the both of them, and it's too late for that to happen. Inaho declared Slaine as his enemy in the first season, and any chance of cooperation ended with that, as reflected in the finale. Also, Slaine's latest targeting of Inaho is more personal than how much of a threat he is.
I have to disagree with that. That whole "enemy" thing happened right after we saw that the two working extremely well together. Also, a lot happened between them and now, and I think they'll find that their two goal actually have parts that coincide.

And Inaho's targeting is a lot more personal than Slaine's, he's the one who mentions him all the time and actively goes looking for him in battle. Slaine might have originally set up the trap for Inaho, but that was because he is the most dangerous obstacle on the battlefield and should be taken out first. It wasn't personal. In fact, the fact that he changed that plan to target Saazbaum after the man named him his heir, shows that his mind is on his own plans and the endgame, not some kind of personal grudge or anything.

Quote:
I get Slaine teaching Eddelrutio, but why does it have to be in Asseylum's chamber? It gives off unfortunate implications, especially with the caged bird reference. I ponder whether the coma was from injuries (despite nothing of her injuries indicating that she could fall into one. The head injury looked to be just a graze.), or it's medically induced. It's related to Lemrina posing as her as well. They could have just as easily roused up the cause by saying she was hospitalized, and in a coma. They didn't need to go to the trouble of using an imposter, especially when the risk of the real one waking up is so unpredictable. The problems that surface when she does are significant. It makes more sense if she's in a controlled state of sleep. The major reason I want that machine turned off is to find out.
He teaches and talks to her in that room, because one, Eddelrittuo is supposed to always be with Lemrina, and will get in trouble if caught there, so he's stays there to cover for her, knowing the girl wants to visit the princess ( this was shown in ep 14), and also, because that's the only place he can be alone and himself. Everyday he has to put on a facade, a mask, as he talks to his men, the princess, other nobles. Even his office and room probably is a problem because as the the seem to look for him everywhere. You saw that later in the episode, the soldier said they couldn't find Slaine because they were looking for him everywhere. It wouldn't look good for his position if he was found teaching Earth things to Eddelrittuo, especially seeing how tenuous it is. So, he did it in a room where no one would look for him and nobody knows he is other than Harklight. It makes a lot of sense.

As for the coma, we don't know how hurt she was, but it was obviously very life-threatening, almost to the point of death since the Aldnoah drive in the Duecalion shut off again. Her slipping into a coma, considering the initial injury and the fact later brain damage could come in just them trying to get her to the moonbase, is very likely. And once you're in one and totally unresponsive, it's unknown when you'll wake up. And Slaine has already displayed and stated his heartfelt desire for her to awaken. If he didn't want that, he would be making excuses as to why she should stay sleeping.

As for the use of Lemrina, it makes some sense on a lot of levels if you consider what Saazbaum was trying to do. He needed to save face after having lost the battle, his kat, and his castle to the Terrans. How to do this? Say that he sacrificed it all to save the surprisingly-alive Princess Asseylum. But he can't show the real one since she's been horribly injured and shot with a Martian gun, if the bullets are still in her, an analysis could tell that the bullets came from Vers. Also it wouldn't look good that he didn't protect her to the point of her being on her deathbed. So, instead he uses Lemrina as a double. It works in two ways, since he saves face, and has a mouthpiece that can order the men to do what he wants. Also, when the Emperor dies, he can replace him with Lemrina, who he can control.
After Saaz's death though, Slaine just can't get rid of Lemrina since everyone already thinks the princess is alive and has thought so for more than a year. So, he's kind of stuck with her, unless he has another plan in which we are not aware.

Quote:
I liked the cooperation of Inaho and Rayet this episode. It shows the closeness between them, with Rayet really exposing herself around Inaho. Normally, she's so straitlaced. Also, Inaho having unconditional trust in her. The best thing IMO is that it doesn't have to be interpreted in "that" way. They just have a solid friendship.

Also, gaining a Martian ally is invaluable. The parting scene between Inaho and Mazuurek was very well done, highlighting the mutual respect between the two, though they've only known each other for hours at most. Hopefully, he'll uncover Seylum's whereabouts, and discover what Slaine's plans are, and the major ramifications such plans will cause.
I really liked Inaho and Rayet working together in this episode too. The two have a cute chemistry. I like that they showed that even after all this time, Rayet still carries to guilt of what her family had done. She still is full of self-loathing. And unfortunately, what Mazuurek said about her father was right. The man made the choice to commit regicide and start a war and knew what the consequences and risks would be. Even Rayet herself seemed totally okay with it until her father was killed and it became personal. I'm glad she's getting it out again.

As for Mazuurek, I'm sure he'll be pretty important for both Inaho and Slaine. He's touched upon parts of both their goals during the interrogation, and he's on a mission to find out what Slaine is up to. The only issue is, I'm not sure how good the guy is with subterfuge. He doesn't seem to have much guile to him, especially to someone who's become experience with it like Slaine. We'll have to see how he does after Slaine wipes the floor with that idiot, Marylcian.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-02-08, 01:56   Link #88
EroKing

Now it all makes sense. Saazbaum wanted fried chicken, Slaine wanted his birds alive. He had no other choice than to kill him.
Old 2015-02-08, 02:01   Link #89
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
By leaning his hand on the tube and smile?

Creepy Slaine is creepy.
Quote:
Forgetting the fact that he was facing Asseylum's tube in an intimate way while saying that.
Um, he only put his hand on the tank after having talked to Eddelrittuo about what Asseylum would think. I don't know why people would find that creepy. Somehow showing affection to a person in a coma is strange and creepy?

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-02-08, 02:21   Link #90
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Um, he only put his hand on the tank after having talked to Eddelrittuo about what Asseylum would think. I don't know why people would find that creepy. Somehow showing affection to a person in a coma is strange and creepy?
Well, Slaine hate circle jerk.

We could interpret lot of thing as creepy. For one, Inaho checking girl's weight can be seen as creepy, but lot of people seem to see that his "charm".

Last edited by Terrestrial Dream; 2015-02-08 at 02:35.
Old 2015-02-08, 02:22   Link #91
Tchadnis

at this point , what can UFE do even if they know that Inaho let the prisoner free ? i mean he is earth only and i mean only freaking hope , you get this dude in martial court , the whole planet is done for by vers .. lol , Inaho as all the card in his hands right now , and a lot of odd on his side to remain free with no consequence, call it plot or whatever, you want , but it like in this sport Team , where the ACE always get away with being a jerk , just because he make the team win .. Inaho is UFE's Ace
Old 2015-02-08, 02:26   Link #92
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchadnis View Post
at this point , what can UE do even if they know that Inaho let the prisoner free ? i mean he is earth only and i mean only freaking hope , you get this dude in martial court , the whole planet is done for by vers .. lol , Inaho as all the card in his hands right now , and a lot of odd on his side to remain free with no consequence, call it plot or whatever, you want , but it like in this sport Team , where the ACE always get away with being a jerk , just because he make the team win .. Inaho is UE's Ace
Well, that says more about how weak and pathetic earth force is.

Another thing that people need to consider is that Inaho, by letting Rayet help free the prisoner, is putting her in lot danger. If they get caught, Rayet would be called traitor and a spy.

Last edited by Terrestrial Dream; 2015-02-08 at 02:40.
Old 2015-02-08, 02:34   Link #93
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
We could interpret lot of thing as creepy. For one, Inaho checking girl's weight can be seen as classy, but lot of people seem to see that his "charm".
I guess that's true, it's all about how a person sees a scene. I don't see any of Slaine's moments with Asseylum as creepy, but I thought Inaho was being unknowingly insensitive when he talked about Inko's weight, while others thought he was joking. It's how we interpret the medium and what was written.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
Well, that says more about how weak and pathetic earth force is.

Another thing that people need to consider is that, Inaho, by letting Rayet help free the prisoner, is putting her in lot danger. If they get caught, Rayet would be called traitor and a spy.
I have to agree there, Rayet is the first person the base is going to look at, in who did this. She's in more danger than he is.

And honestly, the UFE is very weak and pathetic if they are leaving this entire war on one boy's shoulder. Even if he doesn't somehow die in battle, there is still no way he can win this entire war on his own, not unless the others do something too. The Martians have taken over about 2/3 of most of world, even with Inaho fight knights and counts one at a time, he's still not really making a dent. Only having taken out 3-4 counts, and not including Slaine and Mazuurek, that's still 32 counts left over, some on Earth and some in space, and countless knights. Also, even if he somehow impossibly defeats them all, Mars will just send reinforcements.

Something else needs to happen to end this war, or the Earth will lose eventually, even with Inaho.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu

Last edited by Irenesharda; 2015-02-08 at 02:45.
Old 2015-02-08, 02:38   Link #94
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
I guess that's true, it's all about how a person sees a scene. I don't see any of Slaine's moments with Asseylum as creepy, but I thought Inaho was being unknowingly insensitive when he talked about Inko's weight, while others thought he was joking. It's how we interpret the medium and what was written.
Man, was suppose to write that as creepy... god I am tired I guess

More of my point was a double standard, to people that hate Slaine everything he does become irrationally creepy or wrong.
Old 2015-02-08, 02:52   Link #95
jzmagic
flargansbog

I knew it, Slaine was a sociopath all along, that scene with him and Asseylum was really creepy. He's becoming a great villain.
Old 2015-02-08, 02:58   Link #96
Kurohane

Quote:
I have to disagree with that. That whole "enemy" thing happened right after we saw that the two working extremely well together. Also, a lot happened between them and now, and I think they'll find that their two goal actually have parts that coincide.

And Inaho's targeting is a lot more personal than Slaine's, he's the one who mentions him all the time and actively goes looking for him in battle. Slaine might have originally set up the trap for Inaho, but that was because he is the most dangerous obstacle on the battlefield and should be taken out first. It wasn't personal. In fact, the fact that he changed that plan to target Saazbaum after the man named him his heir, shows that his mind is on his own plans and the endgame, not some kind of personal grudge or anything.
They've only had two encounters after the finale. The first they stumbled into each other, and the second Slaine came after Inaho in order to lure him into the trap. Who's business with the other is more personal being debatable, I'm not talking about that. Inaho finding Asseylum with Slaine as the key figure is seen occasionally. That can't be helped as that's one of Inaho's motivations for fighting. Slaine's is less pronounced, but once it gets focus, cooperation may be only a pipe dream. Also, for them to work together, the series has to introduce a foe greater than the both of them, which becomes more unlikely with each passing episode, especially with no one around now who could fill that role. We had Saazbaum until Slaine killed him.

Quote:
He teaches and talks to her in that room, because one, Eddelrittuo is supposed to always be with Lemrina, and will get in trouble if caught there, so he's stays there to cover for her, knowing the girl wants to visit the princess ( this was shown in ep 14), and also, because that's the only place he can be alone and himself. Everyday he has to put on a facade, a mask, as he talks to his men, the princess, other nobles. Even his office and room probably is a problem because as the the seem to look for him everywhere. You saw that later in the episode, the soldier said they couldn't find Slaine because they were looking for him everywhere. It wouldn't look good for his position if he was found teaching Earth things to Eddelrittuo, especially seeing how tenuous it is. So, he did it in a room where no one would look for him and nobody knows he is other than Harklight. It makes a lot of sense.
Though she's never expressed desire to learn more about Earth. You expect Slaine to be teaching Lemrina, not her, but with Lemrina that could have been handled in her room, but with Eddelrittuo, we have an excuse to be in Asseylum's chamber. The topic of birds, and flying birds being caged were obviously meant to give meaning. The possibility that Asseylum is a "caged bird"is not zero. No one said that there was only one.

Quote:
As for the coma, we don't know how hurt she was, but it was obviously very life-threatening, almost to the point of death since the Aldnoah drive in the Duecalion shut off again. Her slipping into a coma, considering the initial injury and the fact later brain damage could come in just them trying to get her to the moonbase, is very likely. And once you're in one and totally unresponsive, it's unknown when you'll wake up. And Slaine has already displayed and stated his heartfelt desire for her to awaken. If he didn't want that, he would be making excuses as to why she should stay sleeping.
The shot to the back was serious. If left alone, she would die from blood loss. On the other hand, the shot to the head didn't look to permeate the skull, so the chances of brain damage are unlikely. From what we see, she doesn't even have a scar on her forehead.

Slaine giving Eddelrittuo peace of mind doesn't lean one way or the other. If you want to use that argument, I can say that Slaine shouldn't make false assurances, when her status is out of his control. Unless, she is put to sleep medically, and he's waiting for the right time to awaken her.

Quote:
As for the use of Lemrina, it makes some sense on a lot of levels if you consider what Saazbaum was trying to do. He needed to save face after having lost the battle, his kat, and his castle to the Terrans. How to do this? Say that he sacrificed it all to save the surprisingly-alive Princess Asseylum. But he can't show the real one since she's been horribly injured and shot with a Martian gun, if the bullets are still in her, an analysis could tell that the bullets came from Vers. Also it wouldn't look good that he didn't protect her to the point of her being on her deathbed. So, instead he uses Lemrina as a double. It works in two ways, since he saves face, and has a mouthpiece that can order the men to do what he wants. Also, when the Emperor dies, he can replace him with Lemrina, who he can control.

After Saaz's death though, Slaine just can't get rid of Lemrina since everyone already thinks the princess is alive and has thought so for more than a year. So, he's kind of stuck with her, unless he has another plan in which we are not aware.
I doubt other than Aldnoah, there's not much difference in materials in weapons. A bullet is just a bullet. Saazbaum could just pin it on a UFE soldier, and no one could say otherwise. Martians know she was hurt enough that, to them, she's wheelchair bound. Also, we have no clear indication when this propaganda using her face started. Judging Lemrina's first speech it wasn't that long ago, so they had her "recovering" for over a year, inferring her gravely injured status. It's impossible for Saazbaum to have not lost face in either scenario. The only benefits were the deceit the double could bring. However, the use shares a good amount of risk too. If Asseylum's in a coma due to her injuries, they have no idea when she'll wake up, and that's a big spanner in the works due to that one unpredictability. What will they do if she wakes up during the critical stages? It would make more sense if she was in a controlled state of sleep.

Last edited by Kurohane; 2015-02-08 at 03:10.
Old 2015-02-08, 03:56   Link #97
DemiDomo
Rest in peace Monty.

I found it absolutely creepy slaine was talking about caged birds then gave the creeper smile with the one liner to the comatose princess who is in the jar like cage.
Old 2015-02-08, 03:59   Link #98
Irenesharda

Quote:
They've only had two encounters after the finale. The first they stumbled into each other, and the second Slaine came after Inaho in order to lure him into the trap. Who's business with the other is more personal being debatable, I'm not talking about that. Inaho finding Asseylum with Slaine as the key figure is seen occasionally. That can't be helped as that's one of Inaho's motivations for fighting. Slaine's is less pronounced, but once it gets focus, cooperation may be only a pipe dream. Also, for them to work together, the series has to introduce a foe greater than the both of them, which becomes more unlikely with each passing episode, especially with no one around now who could fill that role. We had Saazbaum until Slaine killed him.
I don't think they have to introduce another foe persay, there's really enough conflict with this war. This isn't a shonen battle series. There wasn't some greater foe that allowed Athrun and Kira to work together, the main problem was the war and that both sides sucked. It's not impossible that the rest of this series is really more or less politics and maneuvering during battles.

Quote:
Though she's never expressed desire to learn more about Earth. You expect Slaine to be teaching Lemrina, not her, but with Lemrina that could have been handled in her room, but with Eddelrittuo, we have an excuse to be in Asseylum's chamber. The topic of birds, and flying birds being caged were obviously meant to give meaning. The possibility that Asseylum is a "caged bird"is not zero. No one said that there was only one.
They really don't need to spell everything out for us by having them actually waste time having her have a scene that she's asking him to teach her. She obviously has taken a better liking to him than in the first episode, and she wants to learn what he already taught Asseylum all those years ago. Maybe she had in interest, having spent all that time on Earth. She obviously enjoyed it a lot.

And, I DO think the caged bird thing applies to Asseylum as well as Lemrina, but more one than the other. I think Lemrina has had more of a caged life than her sister, but Asseylum has lived most of her life in a gilded cage herself for most of her life, which is what I think Slaine was talking about.

Quote:
The shot to the back was serious. If left alone, she would die from blood loss. On the other hand, the shot to the head didn't look to permeate the skull, so the chances of brain damage are unlikely. From what we see, she doesn't even have a scar on her forehead.

Slaine giving Eddelrittuo peace of mind doesn't lean one way or the other. If you want to use that argument, I can say that Slaine shouldn't make false assurances, when her status is out of his control. Unless, she is put to sleep medically, and he's waiting for the right time to awaken her.
Um, looking at Inaho, nobody gets scars on this show, not even for major wounds, so that says nothing.

As for the coma, I think that he sounds and looks way to natural and sincere in both the OP and earlier scenes for him to be trying to keep her that way on purpose. And I find nothing wrong with him comforting a young girl to have hope. You see it as "false assurance" and I see it as "encouragement".

However you are right, in that we won't know the whole truth until we can here the whole story, but I for one, just think that she's simply in a coma that she's hasn't woken up from.

Quote:
I doubt other than Aldnoah, there's not much difference in materials in weapons. A bullet is just a bullet. Saazbaum could just pin it on a UFE soldier, and no one could say otherwise.
The metal in the bullets and in the gun itself that would leave the markings on the bullet would be different between Earth and Mars. The metals and alloys they work with would have different compositions simply because of the different atmosphere and environment. It's just regular forensics. Even if they were made the exact same way, a Martian gun would still be different from an Earth gun, simply from the location it was made. Also, since there is really no trade between the two worlds, Mars don't import their guns.

Quote:
Martians know she was hurt enough that, to them, she's wheelchair bound. Also, we have no clear indication when this propaganda using her face started. Judging Lemrina's first speech it wasn't that long ago, so they had her "recovering" for over a year, inferring her gravely injured status. It's impossible for Saazbaum to have not lost face in either scenario. The only benefits were the deceit the double could bring. However, the use shares a good amount of risk too. If Asseylum's in a coma due to her injuries, they have no idea when she'll wake up, and that's a big spanner in the works due to that one unpredictability. What will they do if she wakes up during the critical stages? It would make more sense if she was in a controlled state of sleep.
I'm thinking that he could have blamed the wheelchair thing on the assassination attempt and that is still being blamed on the Terrans, so there's no risk there. The bullet wound would have been too recent, so some blame could have been placed on him there.

I'm not sure about the speech, I would have to hear it again, but the guys on Earth didn't seem to find it strange to see her again. It didn't seem like her first, at least not from what I saw. But who knows in the respect, maybe they just made the excuse saying that she was recuperating?

As for the fact that they didn't know if she would even wake up, if you remember back in episode 14, Saazbaum considered Asseylum dead. That means that he never thought she could or would wake up again, but he also didn't sound like he was responsible for her being in that state (even though he totally is. ). But to me it sounded as if from what he said and Eddelrittuo's question of her never being able to wake up, that her prognosis isn't good, and that Slaine is really holding out hope for the both of them. We'll have to see as the show goes on and we'll probably get a full explanation when Mazuurek gets there.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-02-08, 04:17   Link #99
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiDomo View Post
I found it absolutely creepy slaine was talking about caged birds then gave the creeper smile with the one liner to the comatose princess who is in the jar like cage.
What smile?
Old 2015-02-08, 04:25   Link #100
TonyC1994
Unknown

Well, it's not like they can really punish Inaho even if they found out. I mean, he's had to have earned enough merit to cover for this. Plus, who else is going to figure out a way to beat each Martian "Kat..something..phrat"?
Closed Thread