AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-04, 07:18   Link #881
Bleach Rulse

I would like to see romance in bleach ,because if you sow the show you will notice that Ichigo caress more about Rukia then about friends like Orhime,Chad...and if wouldn't be a romance i will come to Japan and burn the station
Old 2009-01-04, 10:08   Link #882
yuuk1

Some spoilers translated by Mel-san of BA: (enjoy!)

Anyway I finished reading the Fade To Black novel and here are some highlights in the book

Quote:
一護は、がばっと起き上がった。
"ルキア..."
"朽木ルキア"という、自分にとって極めて必要な存在をわすれていたことに愕然とする
Ichigo hastily woke up
"Rukia..."
He is astonished with terror about forgetting "Kuchiki Rukia", an existence whom he exceedingly needed.

Quote:
"貴様こそ何者だ!なぜ私の名をしっている!?"
一護が目を見開く。
あまりのショックの声を出すこともできなかった
"Who are you? Why do you know my name!?"
Ichigo opens his eyes.
Due to the shock he was not able to speak

Quote:
"俺だ!一護だ!!"
その名を耳にした瞬間、ルキアの瞳が大きく見開かれた。
"お前...は..."
なぜか胸が熱くなり、涙がこぼれそうになる。
"Its me! Its Ichigo!!"
The moment she heard the name Rukia's pupils opened up.
"You... are..."
For some reason her chest started feeling hot and it felt like tears were going to fall

Quote:
"...もう一度聞かせろ。お前の名を"
ルキアは姉の腕を放し、まっすぐに一護を見た。
"黒崎一護だ"
答えた一護の肩口から身を乗り出して、コンも"コンッス!"と名乗る。

"黒崎....."

その名をつぶやいた瞬間ルキアの瞳が揺れた

その背に乗り、夜の街を飛んだ。常に視界にあった、オレンジ色の髪

雨上がりの墓地で自分を見上げた少年の、決意に満ちたまなざし

双極のたつかで見た自信みなぎるその顔はー

なぜ...忘れていたのだろう。
自分の運命を変えてくれた、こんなにも大切な者のことを。
"... Your name, let me hear it one more time"
Rukia lets go of Ane's arms and looks straight towards Ichigo
"Its Kurosaki Ichigo"
Jumping foward on top of Ichigo's shoulder, who just answered, Kon also introduced himself with "Its Kon!"

"Kurosaki..."
The moment she spoke the name Rukia's pupil swayed.

The times when she rode on his back and flew through the town during the night. Those orange hairs that were always in her sight.

The boy who looked up at her at the graveyard when the rain left off. Those eyes filled with determination.
The face she saw at the Soukyoku that swelled her up with self confidence-

Why... did she forget about him?
The precious person who changed her destiny

Precious nakama is one thing, but precious person...?! LOL!!!!!! Oh Bleach staff, you guys are all sadistic! XD

Exceedingly needs?!?! Am I reading it right or what?! The boy who neither cared nor paid much attention to what people says about him, the former "junkee", thinking he needs a girl in his life?! GWAHA!
Old 2009-01-04, 12:28   Link #883
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
According to dougras, it's a bad movie. He said it was good for lulz, and that's about it. The guy tries to be funny but compared to my favourite bloggers, he's annoying. Couldn't be bothered to read the whole thing because it was in caps. Ichigo rides Renji's bankai for some reason.
Old 2009-01-04, 12:57   Link #884
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
Ichigo rides Renji's bankai for some reason.
lol! like he did in the bounto arc?
Old 2009-01-04, 13:04   Link #885
Irkalla
I asked for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
And in the first movie too XD
Old 2009-01-04, 13:24   Link #886
Kakashi
カカシ

Yep. Apparently it was hilarious.

To paraphrase: it can be summed up as 90 minutes of Ichigo fighting and saying lots of cheesy lines. A mixture of beautiful and craptastic animation. He isn't a shipper, so he doesn't talk about that aspect of the movie. But he said that Rukia couldn't remember anyone for nearly the whole movie so it wasn't very romantic. Until the very end, when Ichigo stabs her heart and returns her memories to her. From reading, IchiRuki shippers will enjoy the references to Ichigo and Rukia being 'connected before they met' and more playing on lines they said to eachother in the first few episodes, except reverting the dialogue.

Both him and his commentors are really vague about everything, though. Seriously makes me dizzy reading so much text in caps.
Old 2009-01-04, 14:17   Link #887
yuuk1

Quote:
Yep. Apparently it was hilarious.

To paraphrase: it can be summed up as 90 minutes of Ichigo fighting and saying lots of cheesy lines. A mixture of beautiful and craptastic animation. He isn't a shipper, so he doesn't talk about that aspect of the movie. But he said that Rukia couldn't remember anyone for nearly the whole movie so it wasn't very romantic. Until the very end, when Ichigo stabs her heart and returns her memories to her. From reading, IchiRuki shippers will enjoy the references to Ichigo and Rukia being 'connected before they met' and more playing on lines they said to eachother in the first few episodes, except reverting the dialogue.

Both him and his commentors are really vague about everything, though. Seriously makes me dizzy reading so much text in caps.

Makes sense..! I read Dougras' comment too, or rather his own version of interpreting the movie, but I didn't really get what he was trying to say

Anyway, I don't how much clearer posts we need, provided that each and every single info I've given here so far have been proven true. Except for the "face-cupping" or hair-brushing" thing going on, but other than that, I suppose it isn't really all that vague. Not unless you want the exact dialogue..?

However, some of the summaries are biased, I believe-- since most who watched it are IchiRuki fans. Though some non-shippers do agree that even though there were RenRuki and IchiRen moments in the movie, IchiRuki moments seem to overpower them.
Old 2009-01-04, 14:28   Link #888
Blerghovic
Meh

Quote:
Ichigo rides Renji's bankai for some reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
And in the first movie too XD
Wow, Ichigo sure likes riding Renji's bankai...
Old 2009-01-04, 14:30   Link #889
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Quote:
The boy who looked up at her at the graveyard when the rain left off. Those eyes filled with determination.
The face she saw at the Soukyoku that swelled her up with self confidence-

Why... did she forget about him?
The precious person who changed her destiny

Last edited by hakisak; 2009-01-04 at 16:44.
Old 2009-01-04, 15:41   Link #890
Kakashi
カカシ

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuuk1 View Post
Makes sense..! I read Dougras' comment too, or rather his own version of interpreting the movie, but I didn't really get what he was trying to say

Anyway, I don't how much clearer posts we need, provided that each and every single info I've given here so far have been proven true. Except for the "face-cupping" or hair-brushing" thing going on, but other than that, I suppose it isn't really all that vague. Not unless you want the exact dialogue..?
I meant that he didn't offer any sort of review or insight. He just makes fun out of the movie. Heck, he was the one stupid enough to pay for it when he's not interested in IchiRuki.

Either way Ishida, Orihime and Chad don't get any screen time. And Ichigo is getting annoying. I saw him being philosophical in the second movie a few days ago. I'm not watching that again. Bleach movies are just crap. No offense to IchiRuki fans, maybe you'll enjoy the movie since it's aimed at you.
Old 2009-01-04, 16:20   Link #891
debbiechan
Ishida Zealot

Quote:
According to dougras, it's a bad movie. He said it was good for lulz, and that's about it. The guy tries to be funny but compared to my favourite bloggers, he's annoying. Couldn't be bothered to read the whole thing because it was in caps. Ichigo rides Renji's bankai for some reason.
You've totally read Dougras wrong. He enjoyed the fuck out of that movie. If you couldn't be bothered to read his whole review, then you certainly have no sense of his style or what's par for the course at the capslock_bleach lj community. Capslockers make fun of everything; that's how we get our jollies. We love Bleach for all its wonderous joyous bad animation, the double and triple entendres we can glean out of the sexy story, and oh yeah, don't forget the boobs.

You're entitled to your taste and to your favorite bloggers, but I don't think you gave my friend Dougras a chance to even BE annoying if you didn't bother to read his review.
Old 2009-01-04, 16:45   Link #892
Who

Quote:
Chibis!!!

I just had an image of Ichigo freaking out Rukia lying to him about her age.
Old 2009-01-04, 16:50   Link #893
CharlesDiBritannia
IRABUYUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiraishin View Post
Wow, Ichigo sure likes riding Renji's bankai...
SOOOO many ways I could twist that
Old 2009-01-04, 16:56   Link #894
hakisak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who View Post
I just had an image of Ichigo freaking out Rukia lying to him about her age.
To bad she didn't. "Despite how I look. I lived nearly ten times, as long as you." And Ichigo warned her that Mizuiro likes older women. When they were in school. Ichigo knows how old she is...

Besides they're dead. Once you die is age really that much of factor?
Old 2009-01-04, 17:04   Link #895
Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
To bad she didn't. "Despite how I look. I lived nearly ten times, as long as you." And Ichigo warned her that Mizuiro likes older women. When they were in school. Ichigo knows how old she is...

Besides they're dead. Once you die is age really that much of factor?

Haha, I watched the series, I know what they said. I just imagined this based off the his face and her gray hair. I'm allowed to let my imagination run wild sometimes, right?
Old 2009-01-04, 17:06   Link #896
Kakashi
カカシ

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiechan View Post
You've totally read Dougras wrong. He enjoyed the fuck out of that movie. If you couldn't be bothered to read his whole review, then you certainly have no sense of his style or what's par for the course at the capslock_bleach lj community.
Of course I don't. I'm not even a huge fan of Bleach. The anime is crapping so hard, I think the butts of the creators are sore with failure. So I apologise to Dougras for forming a rash opinion of him.

Quote:
Capslockers make fun of everything; that's how we get our jollies. We love Bleach for all its wonderous joyous bad animation, the double and triple entendres we can glean out of the sexy story, and oh yeah, don't forget the boobs.
Bad animation isn't either joyous or wonderous for me. The last two movies were such a catastrophe. The whole experience left such a massive shitstain in my mind that I am convinced that even the two constants were tainted by the overall malfunction of the movies. There's something to be said when BleachOD has to openly admit that they sucked, that's just the magnitude of failure we are dealing with. Somehow, I pulled through both movies without haemmorhaging from my ass and eyes. That's not a certainty this time around. I agree with you on the boobs though.

Quote:
You're entitled to your taste and to your favorite bloggers, but I don't think you gave my friend Dougras a chance to even BE annoying if you didn't bother to read his review.
I read a fair bit of it and stopped. Then I read the comments and one was thanking him for preempting his trip to the cinema, so I took cue from that. But I do apologise.
Old 2009-01-04, 17:13   Link #897
hakisak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who View Post
Haha, I watched the series, I know what they said. I just imagined this based off the his face and her gray hair. I'm allowed to let my imagination run wild sometimes, right?
I figured you did...

I was just teasing you.
Old 2009-01-04, 17:32   Link #898
debbiechan
Ishida Zealot

Aww, Kakashi, you're making get a crush on you. Thank you for making nice about Dougras. And we agree on the boobs thing. We are not foes.
Old 2009-01-04, 18:08   Link #899
yuuk1

Quote:
I meant that he didn't offer any sort of review or insight. He just makes fun out of the movie. Heck, he was the one stupid enough to pay for it when he's not interested in IchiRuki.
Oh I get ya..! But I wouldn't say he's stupid; there are lots of people who saw the third movie who weren't shippers but just purely adores Bleach for its shounen. (unfortunately =____=lll)

Quote:
Either way Ishida, Orihime and Chad don't get any screen time. And Ichigo is getting annoying. I saw him being philosophical in the second movie a few days ago. I'm not watching that again. Bleach movies are just crap. No offense to IchiRuki fans, maybe you'll enjoy the movie since it's aimed at you.
At least now you know how a lot of Bleach fans felt during the HM arc
Old 2009-01-04, 18:23   Link #900
Kakashi
カカシ

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiechan View Post
Aww, Kakashi, you're making want to crush you. Thank you for making nice about Dougras. And we agree on the boobs thing. We are not foes.
I thought you would miffed, angered and possibly even homicidal. But crush me?

Quote:
At least now you know how a lot of Bleach fans felt during the HM arc
Haha, good point. You guys have put so much effort into it. My selfless side almost wants you guys to reap the rewards. I'll still LMAO manically when it all goes terribly wrong, tho...
Closed Thread

Tags
call out your name