AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-10, 13:40   Link #121
Amray

I once saw a trailer of Bleach on the television and thought that it looked quite awesome. When it was released in the United Kingdom, I purchased the first boxset and really, really enjoyed it.

Now I am planning on purchasing the next boxset when I get some pennys.
Old 2009-01-10, 20:45   Link #122
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Now that I think about it, I started when the 1st episode got subbed, so basically when Bleach, the anime, started

At that period, I was trying out every new series, but to be honest, I didn't really get hooked by the story at the beginning...the only thing keeping me watching it was the cool and not very common opening and also because I didn't have anything else to watch

Then, episode 16 arrived: Nii-sama appears
Old 2009-01-11, 06:02   Link #123
Bleach Rulse

I watch first episode on tv so when i sow it i sow a much more then i sow Ichi&Rukia and that's all
Old 2009-01-11, 06:09   Link #124
Bleach Rulse

http://s427.photobucket.com/albums/p...nnercc2le6.gif

Old 2009-01-11, 18:33   Link #125
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
I followed Sasuke's seiyuu to Bleach. If I like an actor I try to acquire everything thing he's ever done. (Like Morita's "Interlude") I had episode 1 on my HD since it first aired. I didn't watch it. I thought the seiyuu would play Ichigo. To my horror he wasn't in the starring role. So I cut it off. After months of having nothing to watch. I turned it on and watched the episode in it's entirety. The IchiRuki interaction made me take notice. It wasn't until Ichigo said "Yo...You want my soul do you. Come and fight me for it!" that really piqued my interest. By the time he slashed Fishbone D and brought his sword down. I became a Bleachertard. Been stuck on it ever since....

I have been IchiRuki since the first episode.
Old 2009-01-12, 14:01   Link #126
Blerghovic
Meh

Found it while I was looking for Shounen anime, fell in love with it during the SS arc; fell out of love it during this arc.
Old 2009-01-14, 10:39   Link #127
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I started watching around a year ago, found it randomly while trying to DL another anime.At first I thought Ichigo looked like an anime version of Cloud so...yeah.
Old 2009-01-14, 11:01   Link #128
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

I can’t really recall…All I know is that I was watching $hitty quality Samurai Champloo streamed fansubs (before I even knew how to use BT or IRC that well) and when that show ended I wanted to watch something else that had lots of swordplay…Can’t remember how, but I started watching Bleach when it had like 17 eps already out, and I watched it to kinda get over Champloo..It really wasn’t working as I thought Champloo was so much better, and up until about ep 13 or 14 I didn’t think Bleach was all that hawt (other than the cool OP theme), but once Byakuya and Renji (who I thought was cool as hell at the time, not realizing he would become Krillen from DBZ) came on to the scene it started to really get dope….And I’ve now watched Bleach once a week as a routine (the Naruto-Bleach hour) for like 4 or whatever years now…
Old 2009-02-06, 22:08   Link #129
Lady Luna

I once turned up my nose at this series. Ages later, it is now hard for me to believe I ever did that.

A very long time ago, or it seems that way, my boyfriend (who started my manga/anime semi-obsession) sent me the subbed first 50 something episodes of Bleach and Naruto. I went through the Naruto episodes first. It was good. And, I haven't watched much more since, maybe an episode or two. It was winter and I didn't have anything else to do, so I started to watch Bleach. And kept watching. It impressed me. However...it turned into torture, because I only had through episode 50 something...and that was it. If you know what was going on during episode 50, you would understand my frustration at the time. Until I could find more episodes to watch, I started reading the manga, and that was even better.

I'm so hooked that I'm not sure I could stop if I wanted to. Not that I want to.
Old 2009-07-12, 04:50   Link #130
bleachlover

Talking hehe! bleach RULZ!

Well........... the truth is, i didn't even noe wat anime or manga was until 2008 so yea....... also, my friend was the BIGGEST fan of bleach u have eva seen, but at that time i had no idea wat it was and i saw her looking up some pics and they looked kinda scary (a.k.a. hollow ichigo)

It wasn't until 2009 then i got really really really really horribly bored and i went to one manga and started reading a bit of bleach and i got HOOKED like immediately!!!

Rite now ive read all of bleach and seen all of it and still waiting!
Old 2009-07-12, 05:21   Link #131
kitten320

I have known about Bleach for a very long time, but somehow it never got my interest. And then about year later I have seen several AMVs with Soi Fon/Yoruichi fight and I was like "What anime is that?" and when they said it was Bleach, I was like "0_o"

Lol I always thought that Bleach was simply about fighting some monsters and mostly the charactres I always saw were Ichigo and Rukia

So yeh, you can say that Yoruichi and Soi Fon were the main reason why I started to watch Bleach. Afterwards I started to like a lot of other characters but as you can see, Yoruichi and Soi are still my fave
Old 2009-07-12, 05:34   Link #132
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

You know what I can't actually remember...

I think it was because I was watching Naruto at the time and I heard someone somewhere on the internet say that Bleach was way better. So I watched the first episode subbed and was instantly hooked.
Old 2009-07-12, 06:01   Link #133
Gin
*Artist

I was watching AdultSwim (cartoon network) and episode 21 came on, but then I almost stopped watching when I saw the Ganju vs Yumichika fight.
Old 2009-07-12, 12:33   Link #134
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
I actually was quite late with Bleach. For some unknown reason Ichigo (didn't know the guy's name at that time) reminded me on Naruto and other characters beside him weren't too appealing (I usually saw them on banners and pictures around net, never watched an actual episode). After Shippuuden's Gaara rescue arc the story turned a light at my boredom mater so I wanted to check other anime like this Bleach that everyone said it was better then Naruto. So I started and it was pretty good in the beginning although it was pure love after it came down to Soul Society arc wrapped up with that second intro song that I couldn't stop listening. Thinking about it actually brings a small tear.

Well, I love Bleach ever since even though I came face to face with some of it's issues but overall I was never tired of it like I became with Naruto.
Old 2009-07-12, 17:33   Link #135
Sugar_Prayer
The Awesome One

All my friends were watching it and talking about it, so i eventually gave in and watched it
Old 2009-07-12, 18:07   Link #136
Tamao-chan
Nom Nom Mushroom! XD

One of my good freinds had been watching it and at the time I was really into Naruto, and I looked the first episode up on youtube, and I've been pretty into it ever sience!
Old 2009-07-13, 07:15   Link #137
Lirael

Send a message via MSN to Lirael
It was quite recently, actually. It was "cheap"(er) in HMV, so I picked up a few disks since people had said it was good.
Old 2009-07-13, 14:43   Link #138
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Frankly , i started at episodes 30+ or 40 + don't remember but it was when Ichigo fight with Reiji and he was in his way for Soul society ! My brother showed me this anime .
Yeah , i didn't saw yet the firsts episodes lool
Old 2009-07-13, 16:13   Link #139
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
I had a few eps and the movies long ago, but it bored me for I did not understand what's behind all this. It must have been two weeks ago that I started and I finished it just four days after I started. I hoped for it to last a little longer, but now I'm stuck in the queue.
Old 2009-07-15, 05:58   Link #140
Z. Kensei
Kensei??

I started a few months back. A friend of mine had been nagging me about bleach and i had seen it around the net, i just didnt really look into it. Until i saw an Amv of Ichigo's last fight with Grimmjow on youtube, which i thought was awesome. I watched my first ep that same day and by episode 16 i was hooked.
Closed Thread