AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-06, 10:17   Link #5121
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka?? View Post
Did this chapter show that Miu is faster or about as faster as a "super master" Sakaki?
I wouldn't think too much of it really, if Sakaki had caught her then she wouldn't have been shown helping Jenazad. It was more convenient to have her reach the top first.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 02:07   Link #5122
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I wouldn't think too much of it really, if Sakaki had caught her then she wouldn't have been shown helping Jenazad. It was more convenient to have her reach the top first.
Exactly, he thought Miu was completely unconscious, then she wakes up and goes Bulu again.

Miu: Guru, don't die! Bulu will help you!

Sakaki: WTF?
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 03:14   Link #5123
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Did this chapter show that Miu is faster or about as faster as a "super master" Sakaki?

No..Miu in the fight with the barbarian Masked (the other Demon disciple), showed that

she wasn't fast like him was..and the barbarian masked was an expert class..

so is impossible that she is fast like a super master...
Old 2012-06-07, 11:42   Link #5124
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
No..Miu in the fight with the barbarian Masked (the other Demon disciple), showed that

she wasn't fast like him was..and the barbarian masked was an expert class..

so is impossible that she is fast like a super master...
Well. 1) she wasn't caught by Sakaki in the race up the tower even if she got a bit of a headstart.
2) she managed to get in the way of the demon fist's attack that he expected Hongo (although he is heavily injured) to be unable to avoid.

All these point to her speed being at least near Sakaki. But as mentioned, probably a plot hole.
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 16:43   Link #5125
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Well. 1) she wasn't caught by Sakaki in the race up the tower even if she got a bit of a headstart.
2) she managed to get in the way of the demon fist's attack that he expected Hongo (although he is heavily injured) to be unable to avoid.

All these point to her speed being at least near Sakaki. But as mentioned, probably a plot hole.

Yeah, in this agree...and i agree that Miu have a good speed..her fighting style is based on her speed..so maybe you can have a point..

I think that in the next chapter maybe the Elder show up..an save the day..with his strange technique...

however i hope that Kenichi training start soon..i want to see how much him grow up..after this arc..his power to see master fight as grow up for sure....so maybe i can see the Elder training again..
Old 2012-06-08, 05:56   Link #5126
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Spoiler for 477 raw

Spoiler:
Old 2012-06-09, 12:19   Link #5127
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Spoiler for 477 raw

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2012-06-10, 22:12   Link #5128
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Ah i've always loved and hated that guy at the same time for some reason.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 23:04   Link #5129
OliverTwist

Used to look forward to this every week. Now it's on the level of Bleach, where I read it just because and hope it'll end soon. Fights are all stupid and boring, good guys never die, and Kenichi has been relegated to a secondary character.
OliverTwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 23:38   Link #5130
Aesthetic Shampoo

Everything that happened that chapter was just stupid...
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 23:39   Link #5131
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Yeah, well that corny kings never die thing doesn't really bother me. I want them to just move on. The only thing I look forward to are the masters fighting, the only time I have found Kenichi 'cool' was when he was fighting Shou and that's a LONG time ago.
Old 2012-06-11, 03:52   Link #5132
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Man..

This manga is my favorite manga.., but i have to admit that this Arc, in the end wasn't really good...

The fight Between Miu and Kenichi, i know that Kenichi can't get serious against a woman..and especially if the woman in question is Miu..but i was hoping that the situation would change this time..Kenichi was put in a bad position and was the best if this time he could fight seriously..but no...

well, at the end i saw Kenichi defeat a expert class with one move..so i'm bit satisfied..

For the Hongo vs the Demon fight..i still think that a draw was the best..was more good if the two of them killing each other..

And now Radin Tidat Jihan is alive..ok, now never knowed if him was really dead..but...seemed to be...for me is not a big problem..but..this Arc wasn't really good..

For me Matsuena,instead of working in the Omake, was better if he focused more in this Arc..after all The Miu vs Kenichi..was something that all people wanted to see for long time, and this had to be EPIC!
Old 2012-06-11, 05:44   Link #5133
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Man..

This manga is my favorite manga.., but i have to admit that this Arc, in the end wasn't really good...

The fight Between Miu and Kenichi, i know that Kenichi can't get serious against a woman..and especially if the woman in question is Miu..but i was hoping that the situation would change this time..Kenichi was put in a bad position and was the best if this time he could fight seriously..but no...

well, at the end i saw Kenichi defeat a expert class with one move..so i'm bit satisfied..

For the Hongo vs the Demon fight..i still think that a draw was the best..was more good if the two of them killing each other..

And now Radin Tidat Jihan is alive..ok, now never knowed if him was really dead..but...seemed to be...for me is not a big problem..but..this Arc wasn't really good..

For me Matsuena,instead of working in the Omake, was better if he focused more in this Arc..after all The Miu vs Kenichi..was something that all people wanted to see for long time, and this had to be EPIC!
Yes, and it turned out to be an epic FAILURE. Man, he really dropped the ball here. Not only did Kenichi fail to overcome his weakness (never hit girls, even if they're trying to kill you), Hongo somehow managed to survive and defeat a superior opponent, whom should've killed him a month ago. Then JIHAN is still alive? What the hecht? I'm seriously considering dropping this manga, because it's fading in my eyes. And I know I'm not the only one who feels trolled right now.
Old 2012-06-11, 06:01   Link #5134
ellifeedn
Thinker

Next thing you know, Shou will come back.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 06:22   Link #5135
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

It would be absurd to allow the princess to rule...I mean she's a woman! Women can't rule a country! It was obvious that Jihan had to come back to keep order in that place.

*facepalm*
Old 2012-06-11, 07:47   Link #5136
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Maybe the invincible superman was so super that he breathe life back into his corpse. /joke

Anyway, my impression?

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/un...-shoulders.jpg
Old 2012-06-11, 08:09   Link #5137
Xaturas

I think soon it will be time to pick it up again ... I left it on Sakaki/Kenichi getting to that Island. I just hope next arc will be worth the reading, considering that this arc is a poo which should be forgotten asap.
Old 2012-06-11, 08:50   Link #5138
JAGI_X

I hope the next Arc will be better than this Arc.
Old 2012-06-11, 09:30   Link #5139
Aesthetic Shampoo

This arc wasn't that bad, just this chapter. I don't get why people are so upset over the Demon dying. It was a good fight.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 09:39   Link #5140
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssTEss View Post
This arc wasn't that bad, just this chapter. I don't get why people are so upset over the Demon dying. It was a good fight.
Less upset over the Demon dying...more upset over Hongo not dying.

Tags
shounen