AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-06-16, 22:00   Link #21
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Oh what the hell, anime for Magi?

Enjoy this series alot and qill be great to see some great characters coming to life.

Mor-chan~!<3
Old 2012-06-17, 02:22   Link #22
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Mor-chan~!<3
Indeed, I shall be watching this just for Morgiana. I just hope they retain the badass moe look she has from the manga And her pouts, can't forget that-

*SHOT*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 11:08   Link #23
Kakkou
Tch.

Hell yeah, we didn't even need to wait for the issue to come out. Everyone can start celebrating now.
Kakkou is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 11:22   Link #24
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post

Hell yeah, we didn't even need to wait for the issue to come out. Everyone can start celebrating now.
I think the right part of this manga also mention an TV anime adaptation of Buyuden.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 11:24   Link #25
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
I think the right part of this manga also mention an TV anime adaptation of Buyuden.
No, the red bubble is pointing at Conan.
Kakkou is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 14:49   Link #26
Iron Maw
Banned

Did not realize this was actually popular in Japan. Welcomed news either way, especially given it's rare setting in manga.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 15:23   Link #27
OPN

Well that was....faster then expected but still now comes the waiting game for when the next issue of sunday to come out since thats probably where we will get the staff,a key visual art and maybe the seiyuus for alibaba and alaadin.
OPN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 12:17   Link #28
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Getting an anime so soon, huh? Count me in, the manga's pretty damn awesome and the latest fights would look pretty good on screen.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 14:22   Link #29
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Getting an anime so soon, huh? Count me in, the manga's pretty damn awesome and the latest fights would look pretty good on screen.
Well not sure I would really count it as "so soon" considering there are over 140 chapters of it

Think the only problem I have with this series is one of my favorite characters of the series gets very little screen time apart from the arc that involves her but Mor-chan does more than make up for that
Old 2012-06-19, 15:46   Link #30
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Magi - "Be sure to watch this week's Gundam AGE on the 24th!"
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 15:51   Link #31
Katapan
俺様祭り

YES. /goes back to browse fertygo's profile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katapan on April 15
Tbh I was still hanging onto the rumors of a Magi TV anime and I could totally see it working on Nichigo - basically the first popular shounen I can think of when considering "appeals to both genders", a lot of material to work from, and it's Shogakukan which now has ties to the timeslot thanks to AGE and its serialization in Corocoro (though they're prob not too happy with that collaboration ww). But yeah, pretty farfetched and biased by wishful thinking on my side.
Magi definitely has the potential to pull off an AoEx #2 and makes way more sense than Zetsuen would have. I'm glad it wasn't just wishful thinking in the end, and my expectations are higher than ever.
Old 2012-06-19, 16:04   Link #32
OPN

Magi (possibly) as the fall nichigo anime?....That would be a shock. Dont get me wrong i do think magi feels like a nichigo but with all the hints i figured it was going to be zetsuen but either or could work.
Old 2012-06-19, 16:19   Link #33
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Magi is certainly a surprise wildcard for the slot. I wonder if this means Zetsuen might be on a non-TBS/MBS channel instead. TV Tokyo maybe?
Old 2012-06-19, 16:31   Link #34
Katapan
俺様祭り

I couldn't really picture Zetsuen as anything else than either a Nichigo show or a late-night MBS one. I'd go with E7AO's timeslot, if I had to take a wild guess.

On the other hand, I definitely wouldn't be surprised to see Code;Breaker on TV Tokyo now that Nichigo's pretty much been ruled out.
Old 2012-06-19, 16:35   Link #35
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katapan View Post
I couldn't really picture Zetsuen as anything else than either a Nichigo show or a late-night MBS one. I'd go with E7AO's timeslot, if I had to take a wild guess.

On the other hand, I definitely wouldn't be surprised to see Code;Breaker on TV Tokyo now that Nichigo's pretty much been ruled out.
I mostly agree with that, except Soul Eater was on TV Tokyo which opens up a slight possibility there. I would be completely fine with Zetsuen being a late night MBS show with more allowance for violence, and a shorter series which would mean Ando being able to do original material instead. The question is whether Aniplex and Square Enix would be okay with an arrangement like that...
Old 2012-06-19, 18:46   Link #36
Iron Maw
Banned

Any rumors/hints on the studio yet?
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 19:03   Link #37
Jetzero Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Any rumors/hints on the studio yet?
No, but with Aniplex apparently being the producer and BONES and A-1 being busy during the fall, Prodo I.G. would seem the most likely canidate right now.
Jetzero Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 19:34   Link #38
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Yeah I think Production IG and Sunrise are basically the only "good" candidates for what might be a long running shounen production in this situation. I'm not sure if Sunrise has an available studio to produce this though.

Once we go beyond these two studios, it gets iffy because it could be anyone, but the results would be more questionable because they would either be untested studios with regards to long series, or possibly just plain bad.
Old 2012-06-20, 05:21   Link #39
OPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
Yeah I think Production IG and Sunrise are basically the only "good" candidates for what might be a long running shounen production in this situation. I'm not sure if Sunrise has an available studio to produce this though.
Actually they should be completely cleared since horizon 2 will be one cour probably and with medaka box 2 most likely taking its old timeslot back binbogami ga will also be 1 cour.
edit: I get the feeling the magi anime site will open soon since im now getting a 403 error saying i don't have permission to access this server and before i was getting a problem loading page deal...probably just me over thinking though .
Old 2012-06-20, 05:51   Link #40
Katapan
俺様祭り

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPN View Post
edit: I get the feeling the magi anime site will open soon since im now getting a 403 error saying i don't have permission to access this server and before i was getting a problem loading page deal...probably just me over thinking though .
Nah, I also think it's definitely going to open very soon. The Zetsuen website didn't come up with a 403 error until a couple of hours before its opening at best. Keep slamming F5!

Tags
action-adventure, fantasy, shounen