AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-10-11, 20:28   Link #21
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiharaRonin View Post
I'm tired of people acting like WWIII is some giant event that would take 3 movies or 46/30/50 Episodes to adapt. Yes its maszive in terms of scale of threat and epicness of events, but not a lot actually happens. Or at least not that much. A movie is out of the question. I do wonder how many episodes it would take to adapt. Any chill person have an actual logical guess?
The usual is 5-6 per volume.

So 15-18 episodes if we add 5-6 episodes more from vol.19 we can get a 24 episodes episodes 2 cour season.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-16, 02:33   Link #22
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Actually, an OVA of WW3 can work. Remember that Strike the Blood's second season was released as an OVA.
One good thing about OVAs is that they usually don't work in cours. Instead they can be released on Bluray-based divisions.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-17, 08:39   Link #23
zaikoi

I am very sure the anime production staff skip some minor parts or shorten it.
zaikoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-17, 23:43   Link #24
ramlaen

If SS2 was adapted I always thought after credits shorts (similar to what Yosuga no Sora did) could work.
ramlaen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-21, 10:52   Link #25
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Is Aiwass going to appear in this season? (OT 19 first appearance I think...) If so, after finally getting NT 19 and seeing his amazingly bombastic speech pattern then I hope his CV is Toriumi Kousuke. Would fit perfectly
Old 2017-10-21, 11:27   Link #26
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Yeah, he definitely is. I just wonder how they're gonna do it with him having his speech filtered. Maybe a lot of voices overlapping?
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-21, 11:29   Link #27
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafoam View Post
Yeah, he definitely is. I just wonder how they're gonna do it with him having his speech filtered. Maybe a lot of voices overlapping?
Similar to Accelerator's when he first went Black Wings on Amata I guess
Old 2017-10-21, 18:46   Link #28
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

He will speak the meme language.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-12, 14:46   Link #29
judasmartel
*Author

Yuuki Takada, best known as the voice of Aoba Suzukaze from New Game!, will be voicing Lessar.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-17, 09:47   Link #30
judasmartel
*Author

New VA Updates from the latest PS4 Index game.

You Taichi as Leivinia Birdway
Asami Seto as Othinus
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 15:04   Link #31
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

OPM might be airing in fall because of a pre-screening. In that case
FUCK
Index III might have been pushed to 2019
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 17:33   Link #32
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Yeah, that's not looking too good. For better or worse, we'll now by Mid July if it'll air in October.
Old 2018-05-11, 21:26   Link #33
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
Yeah, that's not looking too good. For better or worse, we'll now by Mid July if it'll air in October.
I mean, if they're taking their time with it and it'll actually be long and good then I honestly don't care... but if they'll just spout out crap after delays then I'll get angry... but if they're doing it because they care then I don't mind at all. After we're finally getting a new volume in a month which will be good enough of a fix for 4 months... Also, that'd mean less competition probably, right?

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-13, 11:20   Link #34
desrtsku
Nympholept

Anyone knows when Index III's production actually started?
Old 2018-05-13, 11:23   Link #35
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

No one knows for sure. The anime staff decided they wanted to make Index III around the time Endymion/Railgun S came out, but the gap between then and the next 4 years is a big blank with Miki just saying it was full of "adult issues".
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-14, 00:42   Link #36
desrtsku
Nympholept

Thanks for the info.
Old 2018-05-17, 01:33   Link #37
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Gear up folks, looks like Toaru project sites and youtube channel are experiencing updates and changes
Hayami Saori is leaked to be a part of the Index III cast.
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.

Last edited by BladeMancer; 2018-05-17 at 01:47.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-17, 04:34   Link #38
itine
No Book No Live

itine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-17, 06:03   Link #39
tsunade666

Translations please -_-

the question is will it happen this year or next year.
Old 2018-05-18, 06:23   Link #40
faiz blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itine View Post

Just fan speculations about who is going to perform the theme song for Season III. Also, they expect some sort of PV to come out at the same time that the new volume is released.