AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-02-24, 09:39   Link #81
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

If he gets the threesome, there's some incest.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-24, 09:47   Link #82
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
If he gets the threesome, there's some incest.
I find the chance of that happening to be very slim. The full chapters seem to suggest he rejected Rui. The Rui natsuo Hina triangle is actually one that got further then it had to but hey if im right the next few chapters 28 29 30 will make it clear that Rui's chance is all but gone.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-24, 12:29   Link #83
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Would swear that 31 changes things...again.

Old 2015-03-18, 11:05   Link #84
imbuement

last chapter (32): "Take Rui, bastard... take Rui."

Yeah, i had patience, more, ... That Natsu, he not blind but can see a true gem before his eyes? Let Sensei go with her affair, and make Rui happy.
Old 2015-03-18, 12:03   Link #85
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbuement View Post
last chapter (32): "Take Rui, bastard... take Rui."

Yeah, i had patience, more, ... That Natsu, he not blind but can see a true gem before his eyes? Let Sensei go with her affair, and make Rui happy.
its sad i agree Rui SHOULD be the end girl but unfortunately she ultimately WONT because of the fact that Natsuo loves hina (its an awkward situation where the best girl will ultimately lose). Its a lot like suzuka was early on if you remember that train wreck.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-03-18, 12:08   Link #86
obnuchious

them (the natives over there) likes their train wrecks .... nothing we can do about that . . .
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-18, 12:10   Link #87
ndiezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
its sad i agree Rui SHOULD be the end girl but unfortunately she ultimately WONT because of the fact that Natsuo loves hina (its an awkward situation where the best girl will ultimately lose). Its a lot like suzuka was early on if you remember that train wreck.
Maybe some hope for 3p ending?
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-18, 12:51   Link #88
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndiezel View Post
Maybe some hope for 3p ending?
I'd say very little. One of the things that makes this such a nasty situation is that. natsuo likes hina Rui likes Hina. And i think for a long time Hina liked Natsuo herself but didnt want to address them. This of course was before they became family. Afterwards it became harder and if not for Rui Hina would've never accepted her feelings and ironically that doomed Rui who just begun to figure out her own ones. (That being said i suspect very highly Rui knew that Natsuo and hina had feelings for one another)

Btw this is most certainly NOT netorare

Old 2015-03-18, 22:40   Link #89
setsuna-chan

I think...

If you ask who? Then some other women of that glass man. Sr Hina, but only your death can fulfill our wish.

Last edited by setsuna-chan; 2015-03-18 at 22:58.
setsuna-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-19, 00:26   Link #90
Fwarlord

Quote:
Feeling can change, you see. The protagonist from the author's last work also loved the happy go lucky girl at first...
Old 2015-03-20, 22:07   Link #91
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
I'd say very little. One of the things that makes this such a nasty situation is that. natsuo likes hina Rui likes Hina. And i think for a long time Hina liked Natsuo herself but didnt want to address them. This of course was before they became family. Afterwards it became harder and if not for Rui Hina would've never accepted her feelings and ironically that doomed Rui who just begun to figure out her own ones. (That being said i suspect very highly Rui knew that Natsuo and hina had feelings for one another)

Btw this is most certainly NOT netorare
The last translated chapter confirmed it hahaha now things get fun

Old 2015-03-20, 22:36   Link #92
rantaid

both girls are quite devious.

the big boobs neesan sensei want to lash out for her failed love relationship (with that spineless cheating pricks) to her little sister by manipulating her guilt feeling to her family. on the otherhand, the cute imouto who is very hot and sensual (that i want to see broken) is quite devious herself by using backhand method of sneaking behind her to satisfy her feeling. welll love is prwtty much selfish, so it is understandable.

too bad this is hardly netorare.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-21, 11:34   Link #93
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
both girls are quite devious.

the big boobs neesan sensei want to lash out for her failed love relationship (with that spineless cheating pricks) to her little sister by manipulating her guilt feeling to her family. on the otherhand, the cute imouto who is very hot and sensual (that i want to see broken) is quite devious herself by using backhand method of sneaking behind her to satisfy her feeling. welll love is prwtty much selfish, so it is understandable.

too bad this is hardly netorare.
Worry not. With that Shuu guy being still around and Hina deciding to date Natsuo, your wish will soon be fulfill.
Old 2015-03-27, 12:35   Link #94
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Chapter 43
Spoiler:

Chapter 44
Spoiler:

Old 2015-03-27, 12:57   Link #95
vivaldi_in_tropical

hate this series...
or more like hate the onee-san...
her mother is already a victim of such scumbag yet she herself wanna steal other people man.

well... that's love alright. no logic.

doesn't even think the slightest that the man has the will to bertray the woman he vow together with and there's no guarantee that she won't get such bertrayal.
vivaldi_in_tropical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 16:40   Link #96
assmdxd

i hate this series and it's Author (Author of Good Ending = all the series is a crap just the end is a good ) .....
haaah

i prefer harem serise like kiss x sis or HS DXD ..... i hate netorare and cheating and those complex feeling shit ......anyway i just read novel and manga to have a fun time why must i read that crap

so cool
assmdxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 20:17   Link #97
vivaldi_in_tropical

Quote:
Originally Posted by assmdxd View Post
i hate this series and it's Author (Author of Good Ending = all the series is a crap just the end is a good ) .....
haaah

i prefer harem serise like kiss x sis or HS DXD ..... i hate netorare and cheating and those complex feeling shit ......anyway i just read novel and manga to have a fun time why must i read that crap
well the author likes to make it netorare sir.
also the story incest romance western style where the majority of the character is scumbag (there's a lot of cheating, bertraying and what not to depict that human is such creature from old spanish or france romance literature)
so it have no pure love trait which make both of us hate the series.

i hate the protag that keep saying that he LOVE someone when he fooling around so much. that masamune monogatari is still better protag that he is true to his desire and declare it clearly unlike this series mc.
vivaldi_in_tropical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 20:50   Link #98
rantaid

@Fwarlord

doesn't looks like the prospect coming ... only boob teacher neechan netoriing the dude from her own little sis. :P

But hey.... i never thought boob neechan teacher has such a nice bra. so well detailed, fits right too the boob.... i rarely see them pictured in pretty well and mature without being exaggerated....

and little sis being pretty perceptive

i feel conflicted now, boob teacher neechan or delicious cool imouto.... which one is it? i just want sandwich, is it bad?
Old 2015-03-27, 20:55   Link #99
assmdxd

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
@Fwarlord

doesn't looks like the prospect coming ... only boob teacher neechan netoriing the dude from her own little sis. :P

But hey.... i never thought boob neechan teacher has such a nice bra. so well detailed, fits right too the boob.... i rarely see them pictured in pretty well and mature without being exaggerated....

and little sis being pretty perceptive

i feel conflicted now, boob teacher neechan or delicious cool imouto.... which one is it? i just want sandwich, is it bad?

i agree with you she ( boob neechan teacher ) has a nice bra

so cool
assmdxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 21:10   Link #100
rantaid

i like girl with nice outfit, and her choice of underwear even beneath the plain clothing spoke of maturity,

it is same that very few author emphasize this or exaggerate it as if fashion magazine without considering the plausibility of wearing something too much or too bad in taste of design.

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, incest, love triangle, nartsurui, romance