AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-12-11, 11:47   Link #81
Haigi

Spoiler for long but not very good summery of chapter 3:

Don't read if you want to support the translator. I just tried reading a chapter but i'm not really hooked so I doubt I'd do another one. But if anyone wants to know the gist of it then I just typed a brief but not very good summary.

I repeat, don't read if you want to support the translator. I might be causing some unwanted friction by posting this but...I don't know why I'm typed it out and posting this either. (trying to be helpful but not very helpful?)
Haigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-12, 00:30   Link #82
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
who knows if it will really turn into harem?

adding "harem" tag at this point will only give another tag namely "counterfeit tag", since Haruto himself is not only a flag builder but also flag breaker
Well true enough..... damn it now I want his love to be realized ASAP because I afraid that there would be too many victims when it is too late......
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-12, 01:04   Link #83
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCalibur View Post
Well true enough..... damn it now I want his love to be realized ASAP because I afraid that there would be too many victims when it is too late......
He keep adding more and more victim
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-12, 01:09   Link #84
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
He keep adding more and more victim
Yeah!! You are damn right!!! Actually all Riajuu should just die!! It's not like I am jealous of him for raising so many flags like that! .......*sniffle*.......
Old 2014-12-12, 06:01   Link #85
CNine
Inactive Member

finally done, enjoy the new chapter
Spoiler for Chapter 3 [Kidnapping]:

I will be appreciated for critiques, but I won't change anything if you're only bashing my mistakes in HTL/MTL? by saying some unreasonable things.
Old 2014-12-12, 06:18   Link #86
Breimoon

Ah, so this was being translated? THanks for TLs, gonna start it now.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-12, 07:13   Link #87
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
finally done, enjoy the new chapter
Spoiler for Chapter 3 [Kidnapping]:

I will be appreciated for critiques, but I won't change anything if you're only bashing my mistakes in HTL/MTL? by saying some unreasonable things.
you are skipping sentences, this one here 娼館街はいつも通りであった。

unreasonable ??? sorry but your translation is reeks of MTL here

original
Quote:
 娼館街は市場や平民街よりかはスラム街にほど近い場所に位置する。
your translation
Quote:
Red Light district main street, Marketplace and commoner district main street, even the slum is nearly in the same condition.
this is pure fail , より is compare higher, one of the very basic of grammar, which you should learn in the 1st year even if you are not majpring in Japanese which is to say the translation should be
Quote:
The Red light is located nearer to the Slum compare to the Market or the plebeian district.
see the differences??? and for your information you are pretty lucky since due to the nature of English you have some point or skipped part that could be overlooked. for example a short sentences:
Quote:
通りを歩けば各所から甘い会話や値段交渉をする声が聞こえてくる。
your version
Quote:
sweet calling voices and negotiations for it can be heard along the street.
pure fail Verb-te + ば is conditional sentence, which mean that the translation should be:
Quote:
If you going along the road, it's possible to hear the sweet conversation and price negotiation
Thanks to English being what it is, this kind of sentences can be overlooked and pretty much most of your translation in the first part have mistakes like this, i simply put out the shortest example. While you can have the meaning, you might as well considering the author writing style scrapped.

Continue on:
Quote:
 大半は国の許可を取って営業している優良な娼館ばかりである
Your rewrite :
Quote:
only fine Prostitute House that will get operation permit to do their bussinessfrom most of the kingdom.
this is painful, this is pure rewrite, the fail is so hard that this time if i dissect it it would take too long so just knew that you messed up on subjects and action.
the translation :
Quote:
The majority are all excellent Brothel that received business permit from the Kingdom.
Last one :
Quote:
 中にはほんの一部の違法な娼館もあり、暗黙の了解の下、それらはスラム街に近い場所に建てら れていた。
your translation :
Quote:
only some of them does their bussiness illegally, under that assumption the build their bussiness near the slum.
oh god, this please tell me where you are getting "Only" from. no they aren't what you think it is, あり is to proved it existences which mean the translation is
Quote:
While there are some of them operate illegally, The tacit understanding is that, they are built near the slum.
afterwards it got too painful for me to check any further, "I won't change anything if you're only bashing my mistakes in HTL/MTL? by saying some unreasonable things. " Unreasonable??? oh please, how is saying you use MTL unreasonable, you don't even realized より which is a basic grammar on the lowest level which proved you knew squat about Japanese, your translation reeks of MTL, the translation... sorry the rewrite spoke for itself. Changing ??? you should delete this entire things and do it from the start, the only acceptable sentences are the one got overlooked thanks to English's nature. The author writing style is literally scrapped. This is called a Rewrite, not a translation.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-13, 01:59   Link #88
NP-3228

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
you are skipping sentences, this one here 娼館街はいつも通りであった。

unreasonable ??? sorry but your translation is reeks of MTL here

original

your translation

this is pure fail , より is compare higher, one of the very basic of grammar, which you should learn in the 1st year even if you are not majpring in Japanese which is to say the translation should be

see the differences??? and for your information you are pretty lucky since due to the nature of English you have some point or skipped part that could be overlooked. for example a short sentences:

your version

pure fail Verb-te + ば is conditional sentence, which mean that the translation should be:

Thanks to English being what it is, this kind of sentences can be overlooked and pretty much most of your translation in the first part have mistakes like this, i simply put out the shortest example. While you can have the meaning, you might as well considering the author writing style scrapped.

Continue on:

Your rewrite :

this is painful, this is pure rewrite, the fail is so hard that this time if i dissect it it would take too long so just knew that you messed up on subjects and action.
the translation :

Last one :

your translation :

oh god, this please tell me where you are getting "Only" from. no they aren't what you think it is, あり is to proved it existences which mean the translation is

afterwards it got too painful for me to check any further, "I won't change anything if you're only bashing my mistakes in HTL/MTL? by saying some unreasonable things. " Unreasonable??? oh please, how is saying you use MTL unreasonable, you don't even realized より which is a basic grammar on the lowest level which proved you knew squat about Japanese, your translation reeks of MTL, the translation... sorry the rewrite spoke for itself. Changing ??? you should delete this entire things and do it from the start, the only acceptable sentences are the one got overlooked thanks to English's nature. The author writing style is literally scrapped. This is called a Rewrite, not a translation.
Wow, good job there. You can easily tell from just reading the chapter released without the original in front of you that parts are incorrect in terms of sentence structure and grammer. I mean even according to english grammar its wrong, let alone japanese grammar. Being a lazy leecher, despite my couple years learning japanese, I can't bother pointing out all the mistakes since that's a lot of ALL and it would time consuming for me to figure out where he went wrong translating since I've hardly master all those dam kanji and would need to break out a dictionary T.T. I like know 200 of em but its still not enuff to rly read anything legit. T.T
NP-3228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-13, 02:42   Link #89
Pinnger

Look promising.
Thx~
Pinnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-13, 19:37   Link #90
xandrelex

Does he get his revenge toward his mother's killer ?
xandrelex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-13, 20:11   Link #91
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
Originally Posted by xandrelex View Post
Does he get his revenge toward his mother's killer ?
As of now, not yet. Due to reuniting again with his love interest since childhood, Haruto's soul started to find back how colorful his life was again after all kinds of misfortune fell upon him..... which gradually pushed back Rio's soul's hatred toward the killer. Still Haruto agreed that as long as Lucius ( the killer's name) didnt die, Rio's soul's hatred wouldnt fade (Talk about soul fusion....so troublesome). For the time being he just managed to find out the information about Lucius being a famous mercenary and his mercenary's guild founded by him being one of the most famous guilds there are in the current region Rio was in. He also found out that Lucius once won the Ken Kiyoshi title ( Meaning Sword Emperor?) back when he was young from the information broker. ( Btw Rio was recommended by the information broker to participate in the upcoming Ken Kiyoshi tournament as well but judging from the current flow of story, that awesome event wouldn't get to happen anytime soon..... My guess is it was about Chapter 7 of the story.....Cant wait for that ><!!)
Old 2014-12-13, 23:08   Link #92
Sarka

I don't get it. He get reincarnated. He meet his girl and sister after reincarnation. Does this mean both his girl and sister also died and reincarnate in the same world, with their memory intact?
Sarka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 00:31   Link #93
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarka View Post
I don't get it. He get reincarnated. He meet his girl and sister after reincarnation. Does this mean both his girl and sister also died and reincarnate in the same world, with their memory intact?
It's true that he was reincarnated into this world but the same didn't applied to his girl and his sister because they were summoned to this world thanks to the hero summoning.
Old 2014-12-14, 05:31   Link #94
mPervy
Professional NEET

after deciphering a few chapters and read all the spoilers here, my impression is a cliche story (with the lost prince, reincarnated OP MC, and tragic past), but it was packed fairly (read very) good. Rio is nice MC, pretty rare with all these hype of badass, OP, harem MC. Atleast I can see where the story go, with all the background info already lined up. And I like that Rio was pretty dedicated, both to his childhood friend and his revenge (even though according to the spoilers, He was a bit mellowed about it after He meet the childhood friend). All in all, it's very good. As expected of Ama-chi recommendation, it's GOOD.

P.S. A bit concerned with too many tragedy. Poor Rio, He saved a princess only to be treated that way...
mPervy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 09:18   Link #95
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Oh God Damn IT!!!!! The latest chapter really got me pissed with that damn bitch of a sister named Sendo Aki and Sendo Takahisa!! Why the hell did they cockblock my favorite moment!! And here I thought I would be able to see some love for the 1st time in this WN!!!
Old 2014-12-14, 14:05   Link #96
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Why must that timing!!!??
Actually I have prepared for something like this but not in that moment!!

Spoiler:

*Flip some tables
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 18:36   Link #97
mPervy
Professional NEET

What happened to that B@$CHY OLDER PRINCESS? Christina or something whatever her name? Did She still around? Because there's a coup in Her kingdom right?
mPervy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 21:13   Link #98
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mPervy View Post
What happened to that B@$CHY OLDER PRINCESS? Christina or something whatever her name? Did She still around? Because there's a coup in Her kingdom right?
possibility taken as hostage by coup side
Old 2014-12-16, 13:25   Link #99
yeehan95

up, need more spoilers
yeehan95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-16, 23:10   Link #100
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeehan95 View Post
up, need more spoilers
huge spoiler!!!
Spoiler for V1:

Tags
beta mc, cunning mc, harem, reincarnation, shoujo, smart male lead, tragic past, webnovel